Herbal Essences Passion Flower & Rice Milk Conditioner uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Deeply Nourish & Protect

Herbal Essences Passion Flower & Rice Milk Conditioner is a nourishing conditioner specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to condition hair by deeply nourishing for visibly healthier hair.

• Herbal Essences Passion Flower & Rice Milk Conditioner is crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Herbal Essences with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days
  • Passion Flower & Rice Milk Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Conditioner that is color safe nourishes and smooths hair
  • Herbal Essences Passion Flower & Rice Milk Conditioner lets you experience the multi-layered scents of juicy citrus, delicious passion fruit and creamy orange blossom
  • For more stunning hair, use Passion Flower & Rice Milk Shampoo with bio:renew

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Passiflora Laurifolia Flower Extract, Passiflora Quadrangularis Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Pearl Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
The scent is very light/pleasant and my hair does look vibrant after using this. My hair seems a little less frizzy. However, the conditioner doesn't coat the hair strands well at all to help detangle, and it seems to weigh down my hair just a bit.
Abby E.
Elkhorn City, KY
The smell of this is so wonderful and addicting. It makes my hair smell and look amazing and it’s the only conditioner I am currently using right now. I use it with the matching shampoo and my hair feels so silky and smooth after.
Liliya Y.
Mead, WA
I bought Herbal Essences Passion Flower & Rice Milk Conditioner because of a nice graphics on the bottle but I wasn’t satisfied with this product completely because after using it in the morning my hair would be looking a little bit greasy by the end of the day. So this particular one didn’t work for my fine hair. But everything else-scent was great. I would not buy it again for it’s not for my hair type.
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Smells great! Conditions wonderfully! Good value for a great product. I really bought it for the way it smells. It soaks into your hair well and rinses out easily. I am currently using this with the shampoo and lov it. When I run out this is what I’ll b getting next.
Andrea S.
Toledo, OH
I love herbal essences and have since I was a little girl. This stuff always smells so fresh and amazing! The Passion flower and rice milk is one of my top scent choices. I love to use this scent to wash my hair and I have tried a lot of scents. I almost always use coupons when purchasing to make these cheaper and look for the best deals.
Bailey Y.
Kingston, OH
This conditioner and Shampoo are amazing. They don't strip my hair like normally shampoos and conditioners. I love washing my hair because of this stuff it smells amazing even after my hair is dry and my  hair feel great too. After using these my hair is shiny and smooth just the way i like it.
Alena M.
Okmulgee, OK
I loved the smell of this product but felt like it dried my hair out to fast it was shiny for a bit till like the second or third day when dandruff starts to pop up
Jessica R.
Homestead
I am currently using herbal essences for my conditioner and it’s doing a decent job but definitely not the best conditioner I’ve ever tried. It’s affordable though.
Lexie C.
Buckeye, AZ
I am currently using this conditioner and I love the smell and I love the price. What I wish I knew when I first started using it was that a little bit goes a long way, because I typically use a lot of conditioner due to having hard water and by morning my hair appeared greasy
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
I like this stuff a lot it smells great and makes my hair soft and silky smooth it also makes my hair feel very clean and also is very affordable and I will recommend and repurchase this many times because I love it so much
Luisanna B.
8260 NW 14th ST Doral, FL 33191
¿Lo volverían a utilizar?