Herbal Essences Passion Flower & Rice Milk Conditioner uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Deeply Nourish & Protect

Herbal Essences Passion Flower & Rice Milk Conditioner is a nourishing conditioner specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to condition hair by deeply nourishing for visibly healthier hair.

• Herbal Essences Passion Flower & Rice Milk Conditioner is crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Herbal Essences with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days
  • Passion Flower & Rice Milk Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Conditioner that is color safe nourishes and smooths hair
  • Herbal Essences Passion Flower & Rice Milk Conditioner lets you experience the multi-layered scents of juicy citrus, delicious passion fruit and creamy orange blossom
  • For more stunning hair, use Passion Flower & Rice Milk Shampoo with bio:renew

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Passiflora Laurifolia Flower Extract, Passiflora Quadrangularis Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Pearl Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Abby E.
Elkhorn City, KY
The smell of this is so wonderful and addicting. It makes my hair smell and look amazing and it’s the only conditioner I am currently using right now. I use it with the matching shampoo and my hair feels so silky and smooth after.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
I like this stuff a lot it smells great and makes my hair soft and silky smooth it also makes my hair feel very clean and also is very affordable and I will recommend and repurchase this many times because I love it so much
Victoria A.
Northampton
Like the shampoo, this is gluten free and is amazing. You don’t need a lot to get your hair soft and silky. It is super affordable. It is a target for gluten free patients, people with dry hair. Easy to use.
Rachele S.
Silverhill
This is really nice and smells good, my hair felt soft and looks shiny and bouncy, got a lot of compliments on the scent. Second day hair started feeling dry though
Scarlett H.
It smells absolutely delicious and works fairly well. I don't expect very much from Herbal Essences, so this holds up pretty much. It keeps your hair pretty soft and adds a decent amount of shine. Nothing overly exciting, but also not a let down.
Stephanie P.
East Chicago, IN
I love this !, its really nice and smooth it smells so good and gives my hair the best aount of vitams needed for a while! my hair is really damaged and with this i feel like it makes my hair feel and look healthier! im glad i bought this product and just got reminded of it i think imma go buy another bottle!
Mai Ze V.
So far they're doing great for my hair. The shampoo makes your hair super soft as well as the condition and afterwards it's just so soft and slick! Just two days of using it and I love it already. I hope they will make a bigger pump version of this later!
Krystal M.
This conditioner made my hair soft and smelling great for days after. I dont wash my hair no more than 3x a week, and this kept my hair smelling fresh in between washes.
Michaela S.
Ocala, FL
Long lasting scent smells like flowers so if you don't like that smell probably not the best shampoo to get. Really makes your hair soft and shines. Great price too
Nikki C.
Bluffton
I only bought this conditioner because I had a coupon for it, but I’m so glad I did! It leaves my hair feeling silk soft and healthy. And it smells AMAZING!