Herbal Essences Old Spice Timber with Mint 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Antonio Jose Alberto R.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

You might want to yell Timberfor there will be ladies falling for you everywhere when you enter the powerful world of Old Spice Timber with Mint 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner. Fortified with the sheer power of a mighty redwood in the depths of the biggest forest known to man,

• Men's 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner that cleans, and gives guys good smelling, smooth, conditioned hair
  • This mens 2in1 shampoo and conditioner starts with a rich and creamy lather and finishes with impeccably smooth and clean hair
  • With Old Spice Timber Mens 2in1 Shampoo and Conditioner, you can go through each day feeling clean and smelling great Who knew confidence could come in a shampoo bottle?; For even more manliness try using Old Spice Timber Mens 2in1 shampoo and conditioner with an Old Spice mens hair styling product to give your hair the legendary look its been waiting for

Buy on Amazon
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Oh this is by far my favorite to purchase my husband. He has a horrible dry and oily scalp. It's so weird. He some times gets like in grown hairs on his head from some shampoos ans usually hates 2 in 1s. But he loves this. The smell is amazing. I just want to snuggle him all day. It even seems to make his body smell great. It lathers great and also conditions his hair to make it super soft and look healthy and fresh. I recommend this to anyone whose wants there man to smell and have gorgeous hair.
Ashley H.
My husband purchased this, and as it worked well, the smell was just overwhelming to say the least. He finished the bottle but won’t be buying again. It wasn’t for him. It made his hair very dry as if it stripped his hair.
Gena B.
Salt Lake City, UT
My bf uses this and he smells amazing after using it. He's gotten used to it and loves how it works for him. Such a good product. Plus the smell isn't too intense and over powering
Rebekah G.
Mount Holly, NC
My boyfriend uses this stuff and he smells fresh all day long. If he uses a different brand you can smell the ordor on his body but not with Old Spice!!!
Megan S.
My husband used this one and it smelled so good and made his hair so soft. I like the 2-in-1 format because it's hard to get men to condition
Sara P.
My man smells scrumptious coming out of the shower after using this. He keeps using it so I would say it's doing the trick.
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
My husband really likes this and I buy him the 2 pack of this. Plus it makes him smell so good through most of the day.
Valerie B.
Worcester
My son loves this smell and he likes using the same stuff his Bippy does (grandfather) lol
Meghan G.
Sault Sainte Marie
My boyfriend loves this 2N1 ! Smells amazing and lathers great! This is his go too. This doesn't leave his hair feeling like there's a film on it . Repeat user and definitely satisfied!
Antonio Jose Alberto R.
Hidalgo, TX
I got this product from Influenster and I was really excited because i been using old spice products for more that ten years and I really love this one too, it smell great and it leaves my hair clean!!!! I highly recommend this one!!!