BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Is Your Head a Little Fuzzy?  Don t Worry. All Day Frizz Control. With Botanical Silk. With Mandarin Creme and Silk Extracts None of Your Frizzness Smoothing Shampoo helps take care of frizziness.  Fused with mandarin cr me and pearl, this smoothing shampoo formula resists humidity with an anti-frizz potion, smoothing frizz down and helping to keep it from creeping back up.  Your hair will come out looking as smooth as silk. Why we love it:  Shampoo cleans to reveal natural shine.  Join the resistance The humidity-resistant shampoo take action against frizz and fuzz to keep your hair silky.  Remai. see more...

Eva W.
Athens, GA
This shampoo was okay. I️ have straight hair that tends to get tangled from being so fine, and I️ get fairly oily. This shampoo got the oil out however it made my hair feel very dry
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
This particular shampoo by Herbal Essence was alright but I've used better before.  It seemed to work some but not as long as I would have liked, and I wasn't to fond of the scent either.  It was supposed to treat frizzy hair but it seemed to only work when the humidity was fairly low, I don't think I'd buy this one again.
Karla P.
If you have frizzy hair this is HEAVEN for you! It's amazing controlling the frizzy hair! It also leaves an amazing amazing smell on my hair! I think it would work ok in dry or oily scalp because it doesn't have a very aggressive formula!
Elizabeth M.
I love Herbal Essences. For me, it's nostalgic since it was the brand my family used growing up. The scents are always amazing and they have shampoos for all sorts of hair types. However, I miss the old packaging. That being said, I still use Herbal Essences to this day.
Dana S.
This shampoo keeps my hair feeling super smooth after a couple washes. I definitely noticed a difference in the way my hair looks. I use a small amount of the product and lather it all over for great end results! You can find this at several retailers that sell shampoo!
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
This product does a good job at keeping my frizz maintained. My favorite scent is the blue coconut. It does take a lot of product because my hair is so thick and so curly. I run out really quick. It keeps it well soft for the whole day!!
Farrah J.
fort meade, MD
I really enjoy herbal essence bc they always have amazingly good smelling scents. I always will get defrizz hair products or dandruff free hair products. My hair frizzes like crazy and this shampoo works wonders with defrizzing my hair!
Maria Gabriela G.
Winter Park, FL
Herbal essences shampoo and conditioner is the best brand I ever use to my hair, keep my hair with a good nutrition and they have the best smell ever, I recommended to use it because is so good and I definitely will buy it again
Aliya M.
Besides the fantastic smell of this product, I was surprised by the results. I feel like all herbal essence shampoos do the same thing and work the same way but this one helped smooth my hair out during the winter. It is affordable and I totally recommend
Erin J L.
Fresh Meadows, NY
i have a lot of fizz so this really really helps. i have long hard to manage and this helps tame down the beast. it is also very affordable and you can easy find it at target or at the drugstore if you need it fast