BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Frizz, Fuzz & Flyaways are Virtually Finished. All Day Frizz Control. With Mandarin Creme & Silk Exracts. Don t look so shocked.  None of Your Frizzness Smoothing Conditioner is here to Smooth things over.  It fights for your right to smooth hair with a nourishing formula with anti-frizz potion fused with mandarin creme and Pearl.  This smoothing conditioner will keep your hair smooth and shiny from root to tip and help resist humidity so it doesn t try to make a break for it. Why we love it:  Serum-infused formula for moisturized softness.  Takin care of frizzness Frizzies, fuzzies and flyaways don t stand a chance with thi. see more...

• "I have long thick hair and deal with frizz 24/7." in 1 review
  • "it smells amazing, and leaves my hair silky smooth feeling." in 1 review
Jessica V.
Irving, TX
Ill give it 3 stars. I use this conditioner on my 8 year old daughters d
Hair. She has very thick hair that gets tangle and this conditioner smooths out her hair woth not so much product. She also loves the smell and she gets excited when we go buy her a new bottle 😀...only thing i can say i do not like is if she uses to everyday her hair will feel a bit sticky.
McKenna D.
Randolph, WI
I really like herbal essences products. My hair truly feels softer after and they smell fantastic. I noticed that my hair is much less frizzy and static after using these products as well. This is a must have for me especially in the dry winter months.
Alessandra Z.
De Pere, WI
My hair is crazy curly and frizzy and this conditioner seriously does a great job at taming my curls! This brand is one of my favorites for hair care and this product definitely did not disappoint! Love it and will definitely be repurchasing!!
Yesenia F.
Olmsted Falls, OH
While this conditioner smelled great and was recommended to me, I found that I faded my hair and didn't really help my hair at all. It made my hair oily and knotty. I would wake up and my hair would just look gross
Amber K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this as a teenager and loved it. It smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling really smooth and smelling great. It also leaves your hair looking shiny. I was satisfied with this product and Recommend it.
Ashlie F.
Springfield, MO
I'm always buying different Herbal Essences products so obviously I love them! My hair is big, frizzy, and hard to work with 👎 this conditioner is GREAT! I would definitely recommend any of their products 🙂
Taylor S.
Herbal essences never disappoints as far as scents. And they offer such great moisturizing in their products as well. The prices are so affordable, and the line is offered in so many stores! Great brand.
Veronica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Because my hair is extremely curly I do struggle with frizz! Especially if I want to straighten my hair and I get so manyfkyaways and this does the job every time!
We love this product because it keeps our hair from being frizzy after blow drying. it smells fresh and keeps our hair soft. I buy it at Walmart
Samantha N.
Minot, ND
This helps some with taming the curls. I've used this in the past with perms. It's ok it does get frizzy but not as much as without using it.
Alyssa Kayla J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to LOVE Herbal Essences, but when I tried the coconut hydration conditioner it didn't seem to work the same. Is this one any better? I just found the last to make my hair feel waxy and didn't rinse clean or do much of anything.
Amanda R.
Jersey City, NJ
Does this work for thick and wavy hair?
Ashley S.
Clinton , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work for African-American hair?
Kadi A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do have frizzy hair but it is also greasy. I have a hard time finding any "smoothing" or frizz control shampoo that doesn't make my hair greasy? Would you recommend this for greasy hair?