BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Frizz, Fuzz & Flyaways are Virtually Finished. All Day Frizz Control. With Mandarin Creme & Silk Exracts. Don t look so shocked.  None of Your Frizzness Smoothing Conditioner is here to Smooth things over.  It fights for your right to smooth hair with a nourishing formula with anti-frizz potion fused with mandarin creme and Pearl.  This smoothing conditioner will keep your hair smooth and shiny from root to tip and help resist humidity so it doesn t try to make a break for it. Why we love it:  Serum-infused formula for moisturized softness.  Takin care of frizzness Frizzies, fuzzies and flyaways don t stand a chance with thi. see more...

• "I have long thick hair and deal with frizz 24/7." in 1 review
  • "it smells amazing, and leaves my hair silky smooth feeling." in 1 review
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Me encanta el olor, deja un excelente aroma en el cabello también, esta marca no solo nos ofrece variedad en sus productos sino también diversos aromas! Realmente el olor perdura muchísimo y la calidad no es nada malo.
Elisha J.
Amazing smell!!!! Does a great job Detangling your hair and making it very soft. Works well with dry scalp and keeping it moist. Good for color treated and damaged hair. Definitely a great drugstore product.
Andreina M.

This shampoo I like very much, first the smell is divine and I feel that it lasts a long time in my hair, I like how it leaves my hair soft besides controlling the frizz that is one of my main problems, I try to use it frequently although I like to change it Of shampoo every now and then.
Renee S.
Laurelville , OH
I have super oily and frizzy hair at the same time and this stuff works wonders. The price is good also you can find it onsale at kroger and my hair lady said I can use it on color treated hair. I will be buying again.
Tyffany C.
Morristown, TN
I used this to help with my frizz and fly aways.. it actually worked without having to add other products in your hair after hair drying from shampooing and conditioning.. love this
Mary N.
The frizziness in my hair did decrease, but I didn't like the way it made my hair feel. Possibly because I have very thick, curly hair but I'm not sure. Very good smell though :)
Jesmy R.
Elizabeth, NJ
This conditioner is amazing... Good price and it leaves your hair feeling soft and a nice texture... It also smells good ... And the most important thing for me is that ot control the drizz
Teresa U.
West Richland , WA
This conditioner smells so great. For my long hair down to my waist the conditions it well and leaves it feeling nice and smooth. It is nice also because it is on the cheaper side of conditioners and is not a $20-$30 bottle. I find that I get the same results as I do with some of the more expensive conditioners and I'm able to save a little bit of money. I would highly recommend this conditioner for anybody with long hair who's trying to keep it healthy soft and free of split ends.
Molly R.
Chesapeake, VA
This product didn't do much for my hair, it did make it soft but I feel as if any conditioner could do that. It's an okay product but if you are looking for an antifrizz conditioner I would look somewhere else. It does smell really good, it's just not the most effective product.
Bobbi Lynn G.
Raceland, LA
I have been using this product for a couple years now and i love it! It keeps my hair smooth and silky plus the smell of it is great, it keeps my hair smelling till the next day. i would recommend this conditioner to anyone with frizz to their hair it is a great product.
Ashley S.
Clinton , NC
Does this work for African-American hair?
Amanda R.
Jersey City, NJ
Does this work for thick and wavy hair?
Alyssa Kayla J.
I used to LOVE Herbal Essences, but when I tried the coconut hydration conditioner it didn't seem to work the same. Is this one any better? I just found the last to make my hair feel waxy and didn't rinse clean or do much of anything.
Kadi A.
I do have frizzy hair but it is also greasy. I have a hard time finding any "smoothing" or frizz control shampoo that doesn't make my hair greasy? Would you recommend this for greasy hair?