Herbal Essences None Of Your Frizzness Shampoo uploaded by Angela E.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Play it SMOOTH with Herbal Essences None Of Your Frizzness shampoo for frizzy hair
  • Taking care of frizzness is our business
  • Herbal Essences None Of Your Frizzness shampoo helps take care of frizzy hair and lay down flyaway strands with lush lather
  • Enjoy bright, crisp mandarin essences with this Herbal Essences shampoo for frizzy hair
  • Infused Fragrances. Nature Inspired

• Anti frizz shampoo? Does this really work because my hair...1 Answers
Amber B.
louisville
Product smells very good and scent lasts throughout day. Can be very good for dry hair. Has a different type of shampoo for every hair type. Very reasonably priced and very popular. Good for color treated hair .
Kaylie B.
Cushing, OK
i have crazy wavy/frizzy hair and i have been forever faithful to keep this specific formula in my shower to alternate with my other shampoos/conditioners - i have always had wonderful results with this product and been greatly impressed with how much frizz control it really provides!
Sarah M.
My hair was so frizzy when I was in middle and high school. All of my friends recommended this to me because it worked for them. This never worked for me. My frizz was never tamed or controlled. It didn’t get worse either but nothing happened to it. The smell of this was nice though
Natzimi M.
This is a good product. Like many of their other products, the smell is very strong and last very long. Again, my only issue is the sulfates within the shampoo itself. It makes for a super sudsy formula with tends to dry out the hair. Can't complain for the price.
Melissa B.
Orlando, FL
I love how everything from Herbal Essences smells. This product does a good job of controlling frizz for how much it costs. My hair holds the smell pretty much all day and it really helps it look nice (and I live in Florida humidity). I would recommend it.
Kim T.
Dallas
I’ve been using this for years and the smell is so great. I wash my hair every other day and you can still smell it. My hair hasn’t been frizzy even though it can be humid sometimes. It also helps me keep my scalp not oily
Fabi♡ F.
This shampoo is great for damaged or frizzy hair.My favorite from the herbal essence line.The smell is fruty but very good.love how my hair feel after using this shampoo.
Peyton R.
This shampoo smells amazing but I don’t feel like it does a lot for frizziness. Every time my hair dries after I use this shampoo I still have a good amount of frizz.
Sonia E.
FAIRLESS HLS, PA
Love this product love the smell of this project! Every single time I use this product I always get complimented on how my hair smells! So that's a huge plus. But I do love how it makes my hair feel it definitely helps with the first Miss of my hair cuz I do have curly hair. I love using this
Makara B.
Cincinnati
I started to try and use this shampoo because I have thick, frizzy hair and I hoped that it would help control that. Though I like the way the product smells, I do not think that it helped with the frizziness of my hair. I don’t know if I will buy this product again.
amber G.
South Gate, CA
Anti frizz shampoo? Does this really work because my hair can get out of control sometimes