BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Play it SMOOTH with Herbal Essences None Of Your Frizzness conditioner for frizzy hair
  • Taking care of frizzness is our business
  • Herbal Essences None Of Your Frizzness conditioner helps take care of frizzy hair and lay down flyaway strands with lush lather
  • Enjoy bright, crisp mandarin essences with this Herbal Essences Conditioner for frizzy hair
  • Infused Fragrances. Nature Inspired

• "I have long thick hair and deal with frizz 24/7." in 1 review
  • "it smells amazing, and leaves my hair silky smooth feeling." in 1 review
Adrianna M.
Olean, NY
I love this conditioner. The shampoo as well! Smells amazing. My hair was less frizzy and so much more curly. I used it for about 3 months before coloring my hair and completely damaging it. I've been meaning to buy it again. I've never had any other product help with the curl. Not even hair spray and mousse.(sorry for spelling errors)
Lina F.
Very good conditioner that tames and smoothes my hair great! I like the softness that it leaves my hair with and the scent. That is my favorite part with herbal esssences shampoos and conditioners, it leaves your hair smelling great.
Megan B.
Keeps the frizz under control, especially during the winter months. I’ve also found that it keeps the static under control as well - so that’s an added bonus. Great scent, I’ve never been disappointed in the Herbal Essences brand.
Trudy D.
Overall this made my hair very soft and smooth although I’m not too sure how good of a job it did taking away the frizziness of my hair. It’s very affordable so the fact that it smells so good kind of makes up for that fact
Jossie R.
El Paso, TX
Herbel essences is my go to drug store shampoo and conditioner when im on a budget! 1. Its smells soooo goood! 2. It leaves your hair super soft and smooth. & 3. It really does its work when it comes to frizz!
KHADIJAH M.
Anytime I'm looking to take my hair fuzziness and wanting to add volume, this is my go to conditioner. It smells so delightful, and I love that the scent lasts! Has me looking feeling and smelling great!
Alexa B.
Lodi
Whenever I find a product that helps control frizz, I buy it. Anything helps! So when I found this conditioner, I was excited to try it. It made my hair soft and untangle while washing, which I really like in a conditioner.
Cassandra C.
Honestly, this is not as good as other hair conditioners I have used. But everyone’s hair is different! The smell is pretty good though and the price is great. I use this as an alternative to shaving cream and it leaves my legs so smooth, but I no longer use it for my hair.
Mariaah F.
Stockton, CA
Yess herbal essences gives promises in their shampoos/conditioners, they actual do what they say they do. I have a bottle right now that will make my whole bathroom smell beautiful. The scent is amazing and the amount of product you get for it’s price is great also.
Whitney B.
Mooresboro, NC
This used to be my go to conditioner. It left my color treated hair feeling soft and manageable. It didn’t leave my bleached hair feeling the same way though. Great for the price, you can usually find coupons, and I typically get at cvs or Walmart.
Ashley S.
Clinton , NC
Does this work for African-American hair?
Amanda R.
Jersey City, NJ
Does this work for thick and wavy hair?
Alyssa Kayla J.
I used to LOVE Herbal Essences, but when I tried the coconut hydration conditioner it didn't seem to work the same. Is this one any better? I just found the last to make my hair feel waxy and didn't rinse clean or do much of anything.
Kadi A.
I do have frizzy hair but it is also greasy. I have a hard time finding any "smoothing" or frizz control shampoo that doesn't make my hair greasy? Would you recommend this for greasy hair?