BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Play it SMOOTH with Herbal Essences None Of Your Frizzness conditioner for frizzy hair
  • Taking care of frizzness is our business
  • Herbal Essences None Of Your Frizzness conditioner helps take care of frizzy hair and lay down flyaway strands with lush lather
  • Enjoy bright, crisp mandarin essences with this Herbal Essences Conditioner for frizzy hair
  • Infused Fragrances. Nature Inspired

• "I have long thick hair and deal with frizz 24/7." in 1 review
  • "it smells amazing, and leaves my hair silky smooth feeling." in 1 review
Adrianna M.
Olean, NY
I love this conditioner. The shampoo as well! Smells amazing. My hair was less frizzy and so much more curly. I used it for about 3 months before coloring my hair and completely damaging it. I've been meaning to buy it again. I've never had any other product help with the curl. Not even hair spray and mousse.(sorry for spelling errors)
Megan B.
Saint Paul, MN
Keeps the frizz under control, especially during the winter months. I’ve also found that it keeps the static under control as well - so that’s an added bonus. Great scent, I’ve never been disappointed in the Herbal Essences brand.
Trudy D.
Overall this made my hair very soft and smooth although I’m not too sure how good of a job it did taking away the frizziness of my hair. It’s very affordable so the fact that it smells so good kind of makes up for that fact
Jossie R.
El Paso, TX
Herbel essences is my go to drug store shampoo and conditioner when im on a budget! 1. Its smells soooo goood! 2. It leaves your hair super soft and smooth. & 3. It really does its work when it comes to frizz!
KHADIJAH M.
Anytime I'm looking to take my hair fuzziness and wanting to add volume, this is my go to conditioner. It smells so delightful, and I love that the scent lasts! Has me looking feeling and smelling great!
Steffi E.
W Valley City, UT
This product is amazing! its fragrance is wonderful, and it really claims what is says on the bottle: de-frizzes your hair. which is a plus becuase my hair can get super frizzy when it gets hot. overall I give this product a 5 out of 5 for its excellent quality and fragrance! and would definetly recommend it if you have frizzy, dry hair, like myself! :)
dottie H.
I absolutely love Herbal Essences. My hair is always feeling soft. This scent has an amazing smell to it and keeps your hair with a refreshing scent all day long!
Cassandra C.
Honestly, this is not as good as other hair conditioners I have used. But everyone’s hair is different! The smell is pretty good though and the price is great. I use this as an alternative to shaving cream and it leaves my legs so smooth, but I no longer use it for my hair.
April S.
Jackson, KY
Amazing conditioner. I also use this same shampoo and it has done wonders for my hair and scalp. My scalp use to be so dry amdy hair super frizzed until I began using this product. My hair feels so soft and looks so shiny and healthy, great product.
Kelly G.
Bronx , NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
My hair is pretty curly and can get really frizzy. Diem products tend to make my curls too heavy when it tries to control the frizzness. This product does a equal job at controlling my friz and leave my hair feeling soft, and curly. The smell is a bonus
Alyssa Kayla J.
I used to LOVE Herbal Essences, but when I tried the coconut hydration conditioner it didn't seem to work the same. Is this one any better? I just found the last to make my hair feel waxy and didn't rinse clean or do much of anything.
Amanda R.
Jersey City, NJ
Does this work for thick and wavy hair?
Ashley S.
Clinton, NC
Does this work for African-American hair?
Kadi A.
I do have frizzy hair but it is also greasy. I have a hard time finding any "smoothing" or frizz control shampoo that doesn't make my hair greasy? Would you recommend this for greasy hair?