Herbal Essences Naked Volumizing Souffle - 6.8 oz uploaded by Paola P.Herbal Essences Naked Volumizing Souffle - 6.8 oz uploaded by Paola P.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

This weightless, hair volumizer gives you a lift for fullness that lasts, while you delight your senses with a boost of grapefruit and mint. It's our latest miracle in our line of volumizing hair products. Weightlessly boosts hair for luscious volume. 0% silicone & colorant. New look. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Natalie A.
Northglenn , CO
This is my a favorite mousse right now ! A little goes a long way and I work it into damp roots and then blow-dry . I do find that if I don't blow dry and just let it air-dry it feels a bit heavier and crunchy . Gives me lots of volume though ! Really love this Product
Sarah R.
Philadelphia, PA
I think the mousse works great, though it's really my first experience with any. However, I've been having problems with the nozzle and getting the product out. Also had the same problem with the Naked line dry shampoo (twice!), so I'm starting to think all of their packaging is suspect. Which is a shame, because I'd definitely be repurchasing otherwise.
Kelsey B.
This soufflé/mousse is great for the price. I love the light smell and the fact that it has no dyes, parabens, and does not leave heavy residue. It works well to create a light lift or even braiding your hair wet and leaving it in overnight.
Emily M.
Troy, NY
Smells awesome! Love this product! I don't use a lot of hair products but this is my new favorite. I have a problem with my hair going flat, but when I use this it still looks and feels great when I get home, and I'm a preschool teacher!
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
My hair is fine with large waves, which would normally hang limp from its own weight. I have been using this soufflé after every shower since the beginning of 2015, and my hair looks, feels and smells so much better. It really helps me play up the waves and isn't stiff or crunchy after air drying naturally. I love it!
Shelby R.
Waco, TX
I fell in love with the herbal essence naked line with the smell and how light it feels in my hair. I like to use this to give my hair a little oomph in the morning whether I style it or not
Jillian T.
This stuff is great for wavy hair in the summer! I put it in damp hair and sleep in braids and when I wake up I have perfect beach waves - super easy.
Jenna T.
I can't get enough of the smell of this. I do have other products that work better for volume but this works as well and smell so good!
Ana T.
I love the smell of it. Although it can leave my hair a little crunchy. But its great if you want beachy waves.
Maria M.
This is a great to keep my hair scrunched and tamed. I love using it when I take a shower.
Julie M.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product make your hair greasy the next day? Do you have to blow dry after applying it?