BY HERBAL ESSENCES #46 in Hair Cream

This Weightless, hair volumizer gives you a lift for fullness that lasts, while you delight your senses with a boost of grapefruit and mint. It's our latest miracle in our line of volumizing hair products. Weightlessly boosts hair for luscious volume. 0% Silicone & Colorant. New Look. Herbal's Naked Experience. Herbal's Naked Way. The makers of Clairol Herbal Essences do not manufacture private label brands.

• Weightlessly boosts hair for luscious volume
  • 0% silicone and colorant
  • Herbal's naked experience
  • Herbal's naked way
  • A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience

Ingredients: Water, Isobutane, Propane, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Verbena Officinalis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil (Field Mint), Menthol, Fragrance, Polyquaternium 11, PVP, VP/VA Copolymer, Polyethylene, Phenoxyethanol, Chitosan, Polyquaternium 16, Laureth 4, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Cetrimonium Chloride, Formic Acid

• Can this be used with dry hear or damp hair?1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your hair crunchy or flaky, and i...2 Answers
  • I have long shoulder length hair and I am looking for som...2 Answers
Becky S.
This is a great volumizing mousse from herbal Essence that us very light and ajry...so light that I was surprised how well it worked. I also love the fresh mint fragrance as it makes it stand apart from the other products I've tried.
Johana S.
Wichita Falls, TX
My hair is fine and flat.  Sometimes it can get wild and crazy though.  The Naked Volume smelled fantastic!  It did not irritate my scalp.  The price was very good in comparison with other brands.  It does not work on my hair though.  It stayed for about 4 hours and then my hair went flat again.  I don't blame the product though.  I gave the remainder to my friend it worked amazingly in her hair.
Jenna L.
I really like the smell and weight of this herbal essences product. I don't use mousse that often but when I need to tame the mane, this is what I use for it. It's helps the bounce and doesn't make my hair hard or brittle. Plus being natural is a huge bonus.
sophia g.
mission viejo
This product is very cheap and very affordable it's also available in many drugstores. I really enjoyed this product besides the fact that it made my hair very greasy in the roots. This product really moisturize my iambs but made my hair feel little bit crunchy unless I brushed it through.
Natalie A.
Northglenn, CO
This is my a favorite mousse right now ! A little goes a long way and I work it into damp roots and then blow-dry . I do find that if I don't blow dry and just let it air-dry it feels a bit heavier and crunchy . Gives me lots of volume though ! Really love this Product
Sara K.
Philadelphia, PA
This works okay. It seems to eliminate any grease for a few hours but not anything beyond that. It doesn't add any volume or anything else. It smells good, which is a plus. It might not work for my hair, but it would still be worth trying out for yourself
Kelly C.
I try to only wash my hair once a week and I really love this hair product because in the middle of the week it gives my hair that extra volume that it desperately needs. It's a pretty good product for a great price and I will continue to buy it.
Dina K.
I have not a huge fan of their mousse. I used to mousse up my hair lot back in the day, but  it really dried my hair out. Lots of product buildup! Maybe I don't know how to use mousse properly  haha anyone else have this problem? Who knows I might give it another try in the future. 🤔
Kiana M.
Wheeling, WV
I have tried this product at the beach when I have to go all natural with my hair. It smells amazing and it did the job. It didn't leave a sticky film like most will do. I let my friend try it and she love it as well. It is our go to for the summer or whenever I want to go natural.
Kat T.
I have fairly fine hair and this helps to give it a little body. I follow the directions and blow dry it after I massage it in my hair. Easy to use and great smell. I was satisfied, although there wasn't that much of a difference.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Does this product leave your hair crunchy or flaky, and is it really a mousse or leave in conditioner? I really want to avoid the crunch and flakes, plus I want a mousse, not a conditioner.
Vanessa c.
I have long shoulder length hair and I am looking for something that gives me some volume on my roots of my hair. Did anyone try this and had good volume on the roots without being greasy?
Erin K.
Can this be used with dry hear or damp hair?
Julie M.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product make your hair greasy the next day? Do you have to blow dry after applying it?