BY HERBAL ESSENCES #36 in Scalp Treatments

Discover invigorating volume and pamper each strand with the aroma of white grapefruit and mint. This weightless volumizing leave-in conditioner gives you lift for fullness that lasts. With no silicones or dyes this volume is all you. see more...

• Can this be used with dry hear or damp hair?1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your hair crunchy or flaky, and is it reall...2 Answers
  • I have long shoulder length hair and I am looking for something tha...2 Answers
Rose K.
Rose K.
I really like this product. They call it a "souffle", but it's just a mousse–a good mousse, though. It provides nice volume, it's not at all sticky, and the only way you're going to make it crunchy is if you use way too much of it. It's silicone free, which can be hard to find in mousses, particularly at the drugstore.
Charity G.
Charity G.
Duluth, MN
I love this stuff. I have naturally wavy/curly hair and I love that this gives me volume and doesn't weigh my hair down. I bought this at Target but I have been unable to find it recently. I love the smell too. It's a nice light scent. If I could find it regularly I would totally buy again.
Maci Y.
Maci Y.
olathe, ks
I love this product! It goes on clean and not sticky and it holds my hairs' curl without crunch. It's weightless and I really love how it smells!
Monica W.
Monica W.
Sacramento, CA
Would recommend. Smells nice. Doesn't make your hair crispy. Cheap price point. Bought at cvs.
Johana M.
Johana M.
Wichita Falls, TX
My hair is fine and flat.  Sometimes it can get wild and crazy though.  The Naked Volume smelled fantastic!  It did not irritate my scalp.  The price was very good in comparison with other brands.  It does not work on my hair though.  It stayed for about 4 hours and then my hair went flat again.  I don't blame the product though.  I gave the remainder to my friend it worked amazingly in her hair.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
I really like the smell and weight of this herbal essences product. I don't use mousse that often but when I need to tame the mane, this is what I use for it. It's helps the bounce and doesn't make my hair hard or brittle. Plus being natural is a huge bonus.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love adding volume to my hair at any chance I get! Herbal Essences has a very simple, effective product to give my hair the volume I need with no problem! It is extremely affordable & worth every penny! I definitely recommend Herbal Essences volume spray to anyone looking to add a little texture and height to their hair!
sophia g.
sophia g.
mission viejo
This product is very cheap and very affordable it's also available in many drugstores. I really enjoyed this product besides the fact that it made my hair very greasy in the roots. This product really moisturize my iambs but made my hair feel little bit crunchy unless I brushed it through.
Kiana M.
Kiana M.
Wheeling, WV
I have tried this product at the beach when I have to go all natural with my hair. It smells amazing and it did the job. It didn't leave a sticky film like most will do. I let my friend try it and she love it as well. It is our go to for the summer or whenever I want to go natural.
Dina K.
Dina K.
I have not a huge fan of their mousse. I used to mousse up my hair lot back in the day, but  it really dried my hair out. Lots of product buildup! Maybe I don't know how to use mousse properly  haha anyone else have this problem? Who knows I might give it another try in the future. 🤔
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Springfield , OR
Does this product leave your hair crunchy or flaky, and is it really a mousse or leave in conditioner? I really want to avoid the crunch and flakes, plus I want a mousse, not a conditioner.
Vanessa c.
Vanessa c.
I have long shoulder length hair and I am looking for something that gives me some volume on my roots of my hair. Did anyone try this and had good volume on the roots without being greasy?
Erin K.
Erin K.
Can this be used with dry hear or damp hair?