BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Feel the invigorating rush of grapefruit and mint scent while this lightweight, body-boosting formula for volumizing hair delivers luscious bounce. After using the shampoo for volume, also try Herbal Essences Naked Volume Conditioner. Shampoo and Conditioner restore 100% natural body. 0% Parabens. 0% Silicones. Herbal s Naked Experience. Herbal s Naked Way. The makers of Clairol Herbal Essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• Does it work? Trying to find a better volume shampoo 1 Answers
Kelly Jo P.
Nashville , TN
I have purchased this in bulk because it leaves my hair feeling bouncy and easy to manage. With ultra fine texture, I get easy volume and the scent is to die for! Makes me smile the minute I put it in my palm and start to apply it
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
I really liked this as a drugstore option for my hair. My hair is thick and can be very hard to keep clean looking. I was glad to find an affordable paraben free option that actually worked! I will repurchase this and would suggest to others who have trouble keeping their hair clean looking to try this out since it is so affordable.
Allissa Q.
This is a great, cheap shampoo that can be found at drugstores and retail stores as well. It smells quite nice and does an amazing job at cleansing, but I've found it to be a bit heavy for my hair type. I wouldn't repurchase this exact shampoo again, but I would definitely repurchase other Herbal Essences' products. :)
Holley T.
This product really surprised me with the fact that it is free of parabens. It is almost impossible to find an affordable shampoo that is also paraben free. It really gets the hair clean. My hair gets oily fast, and this shampoo keeps it in check! I have thick hair, so I have to repeat a wash to really get into the hair. It is overall a good product that I would recommend.
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA
I was weary about using a shampoo that was not intended for curly hair specifically, and especially one that was free of most additives. However, I was tired of my curls feeling heavy! So I gave the Herbal Essences Naked Volume products a try, and I love this stuff! It helps my hair to feel clean, but doesn't leave a residue like many products intended for curly hair. A great product for all hair types!
Leah R.
I love the smell of Herbal Essence shampoos and conditioners. I find they work very well whether they are adding volume or focused on removing gross dirt and oil and leaving natural oil. I can buy them easily at your local grocery store or conscience store.
Olivia K.
I loved this shampoo! It's light feeling, yet it left my hair feeling incredibly clean. It has a very nice scent as well. Herbal Essences does a great job with this product. It doesn't take a lot to lather up, unlike some brands. I would recommend!
Sara E.
Encino, CA
I'm going to finish this bottle and probably won't buy again. I don't like the smell and I feel like it really dries out/strips my hair. It's affordable and I like that it's more natural but I think I could find a better product that I like more.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
I liked this shampoo a lot. It has a fresh scent and really cleans out my hair. I have really limp straight hair so I used this to gain a bit of volume in my hair and I really found that it works. My hair was a bit lore bouncy than usual.
Laura C.
Lake Toxaway, NC
I love this shampoo! I have curly hair that gets easily dried out and it doesn't strip my hair like many other commercial shampoos do. It's free of some of the nastier chemicals, and it's super affordable - so affordable I use it on myself, my daughter, and my dog! Bonus: we all smell great!
Erin K.
Does it work? Trying to find a better volume shampoo