Herbal Essences Naked Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexis C.Herbal Essences Naked Volume Conditioner uploaded by Paty C.Herbal Essences Naked Volume Conditioner uploaded by Melissa T.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Experience the uplifting scent of grapefruit and mint with this formula. For fullness that lasts, use with Herbal Essences Naked Volume shampoo and finish with Volumizing Souffle for volume you can run your fingers through. That’s Herbal’s naked way for a naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience.

• Maintains 100 percent natural body
  • Weightlessly boosts hair for luscious volume
  • Zero percent heavy residues, dyes, and parabens
  • Fresh white grapefruit essences

Ingredients: Water/EAU, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Verbena Officinalis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil*, Menthol, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, PEG-2M, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. *Field Mint/Menthe Des Champs

Usage: Massage in and rinse out for full on lusciousness.

• Does this really add volume ??2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a smooth long lasting volume cond...1 Answers
  • Does this dry your hair out on the ends?2 Answers
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Whenever a more natural product comes out by a maker, I always try it out because to me, the less chemicals, the better. The scent combination also had me I figured: grapefruit and mint! So, this particular conditioner smelled divine and it was invigorating as I worked it into my hair & scalp. It had a bit of a cooling effect that I liked a lot. Reminded me of rosemary & mint, but with a citrus twist. The product was lightweight, but still moisturized my hair and left a fragrance behind that I loved. My hair was soft, and shiny. I didn’t get much of a volumized look though, but NO product ever has, so no shock...not why I bought it in the first place. The price was really low at Dollar General and I’d recommend that everyone try this product out.
Olivia C.
I love this conditioner! I love the scent of it and how it is supposed to be better for you hair. The only thing I think is odd is that when I put this in and let it sit for a while my head starts tingling! It doesn't hurt but I am not sure if it's the mint? But I always warn people before using it!
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
Obtaining and maintaining volume is my most coveted hair attribute. This conditioner helps me achieve a voluminous style without drying out or weighing down my hair. My only gripe with it is the scent. The mint and rosemary scent is fine, but it doesn't make me excited to use the product or make me happy when I get a sniff of my hair throughout the day.
Kristina M.
It's so hard to choose which of the herbal essences products to choose. If you base it off of smell alone; I know I'd be in the product aisle for hours. This product is no exception. Go and take a wiff and see if it does what you need second
Sarah B.
Eugene, OR
Herbal Essences Naked Volume Conditioner
This smells amazing and works as a basic conditioner! It doesn’t really do anything special, but I really appreciate that it doesn’t include the ingredients that usually cause my skin to break out.
Sara M.
Love love love the scent! It smells like a mojito and it's a party every time I shower. This conditioner compliments the matching shampoo well and is light and doesn't weigh my hair down at all. Love it!
Leslie D.
Jackson, MS
This is probably my favorite conditioner I've ever used (along with the matching shampoo). I love that is it natural and paraben-free and it leaves my hair with a fresh scent even hours after drying my hair and going about my day (my boyfriend tells me all the time he loves how my hair smells!). The clean feeling and look lasts for 2 days easily, even with my fine hair that tends to get greasy looking very fast. And you can't beat the price!
Emily M.
Santa Maria, CA
I've always had a love/hate relationship with Herbal Essence shampoo. When I was younger it would make my hair very oily so I stopped using it but as I've gotten older and my ph balances have changed I find myself using Herbal Essence conditioner more often because the smell is one of the best and it definitely stays with you for longer throughout the day.
Ashley G.
Souderton, PA
This conditioner makes my hair super smooth. I love the way my hair feels after using it. When I first bought it I wasn't sure what it would be like. I have used Herbal Essences Conditioners before but each one does something different to my head. I have been using this product and I don't think I would change what I use ever!
McKenzie G.
Waxhaw, NC
I've always used Herbal Essences as my hair cleansing choice & I always switched up which one I used. I came across this volume conditioner and shampoo and decided to try it out. I love it! My hair is really thin and it usually doesn't have volume but with this conditioner I'm guaranteed some volume! Highly recommend
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
does this work better then their regular volumizing conditioner?
Rachel S.
seattle, WA
would this be anyone's most favorite Herbal Essences product?
Erika S.
Clio, MI
Does this really add volume ??
Elyssa M.
Does this dry your hair out on the ends?
Muntaha M.
Karachi
I have been looking for a smooth long lasting volume conditioners how can I find this ?