Herbal Essences Naked Volume Conditioner uploaded by Melissa T.
6 colors available

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Smooth on the uplifting scent of grapefruit and mint with this lightweight volume conditioner formula that rinses clean and conditions to nourish from root to tip. For fullness that lasts, use with herbal essences naked volumizing souffle after the volumizing hair conditioner. Shampoo and conditioner restore 100% natural body. 0% parabens & colorants. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• Does this really add volume ??2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a smooth long lasting volume conditioners h...1 Answers
  • Does this dry your hair out on the ends?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Leslie D.
Leslie D.
Jackson, MS
This is probably my favorite conditioner I've ever used (along with the matching shampoo). I love that is it natural and paraben-free and it leaves my hair with a fresh scent even hours after drying my hair and going about my day (my boyfriend tells me all the time he loves how my hair smells!). The clean feeling and look lasts for 2 days easily, even with my fine hair that tends to get greasy looking very fast. And you can't beat the price!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Las Vegas, NV
Great for super oily hair like mine! The wonderful smell is a HUGE bonus. Compared to the other brands ive tried, nothing gets my hair as clean as this one. I also have very naturally curly hair, this conditioner/shampoo system works great at keeping them soft and bouncy. Never weighs me down. The only down side is that its a tad more expensive than the regular herbal essences. Either way, definitely will be purchasing again and again.
Stephanie Z.
Stephanie Z.
Santa Ana, CA
This conditioner does something weird to my hair. It makes it get super greasy super fast. I was excited to get it when the "Naked" line first came out, but it was so disappointing. I have thin fine brown hair and it does nothing for me. Unfortunately I stocked up, so I have a bunch of bottles I'm never going to use. I went back to my normal "Body Envy" conditioner and I've been having good hair days ever since!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Ashland, OR
I've always had a love/hate relationship with Herbal Essence shampoo. When I was younger it would make my hair very oily so I stopped using it but as I've gotten older and my ph balances have changed I find myself using Herbal Essence conditioner more often because the smell is one of the best and it definitely stays with you for longer throughout the day.
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
I adore this product. It makes my fine, dry hair so much more manageable and full of life. The packaging is simple and clean looking, and the price is honestly unbeatable especially if you have coupons. Been using this for months now and typically I was the type to try a new kind every time I ran out. My all time favorite and I would definitely recommend!
McKenzie G.
McKenzie G.
Waxhaw, NC
I've always used Herbal Essences as my hair cleansing choice & I always switched up which one I used. I came across this volume conditioner and shampoo and decided to try it out. I love it! My hair is really thin and it usually doesn't have volume but with this conditioner I'm guaranteed some volume! Highly recommend
MaKenna B.
MaKenna B.
Rochester, NY
It smells great and leaves my hair feeling really soft. Because it's paraben free it keeps my hair from getting greasy. I use it six days a week at night before bed. It's better than shampoos and conditioners with parabens in them because it is healthier for your hair. I'm really satisfied with this conditioner.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Rosedale, IN
I love how silky my hair feels after I use this conditioner. It smells great . Herbal Essences is a brand that isn't really expensive and I can usually find a good deal on it. My hair is fine and it usually doesn't want to do anything. It usually gets knotted up. This conditioner helps keep that to a minimal.
Carissa P.
Carissa P.
Westminster, MD
It's nice enough, but didn't quite live up to my requirements for volume conditioner. It's really a lot heavier than others that I love, and while it smells great, it left my hair more flat than I prefer. My hair is super fine, so it may be perfect for someone with slightly more hair to begin with!
Myra H.
Myra H.
Union City, CA
I really like this conditioner a lot. It smells really nice. One of my favorite scents. It leaves my hair smelling really good, as well as soft and smooth. Also, the volume boost is awesome with this conditioner. It makes my hair look really pretty. I use this pretty often. I would recommend it
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
does this work better then their regular volumizing conditioner?
Erika S.
Erika S.
Clio, MI
Does this really add volume ??
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
seattle, WA
would this be anyone's most favorite Herbal Essences product?
Elyssa M.
Elyssa M.
Does this dry your hair out on the ends?
Muntaha M.
Muntaha M.
Karachi
I have been looking for a smooth long lasting volume conditioners how can I find this ?