BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Want a truly naked shower experience? Let the indulgent scent of sweet almond and mint refresh your senses as Naked Smooth and Soft Shampoo cleanses to smooth strands and enhance shine for irresistible touchable hair. Pair it with Naked Smooth and Soft Conditioner and Naked Volumizing Soufflé for clean, voluminous hair.

• Smoothing shampoo gently cleanses and softens strands without heavy residues
  • Leaves hair shiny
  • Free of silicone, dyes, and parabens
  • Sweet almond and mint essences
  • Pair with Naked Smooth and Soft Conditioner and Volumizing Soufflé

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• I habe been looking for a shampoo and conditioner that wo...1 Answers
  • Does this leave a thick film in your hair?1 Answers
  • Does it leave the hair smooth nd free from tangles.?? Or ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chelsy D.
Fort Drum, NY
My favorite shampoo! I love the all natural feel. It leaves my hair clean, light, and healthy. This product is found at every Walmart and is fair priced. I would recommend it to anyone needing a new shampoo ☺️
quiara h.
Suffolk, VA
The smell of Herbal Essences products are always amazing. The scent is nice and long lasting. It instantly lathers and bubbles up. Pretty great compared to others. I’m in love with it.
c t.
I love that they have decided to bring back “the old school” style they used to have going on! All of these scents are amazing!!! Herbal essence really did something with this line.
Crystal W.
Newport, AR
Smells completely amazing and leaves my hair feeling so soft and less frizzy then normal the Price is really good as well my hair gets oily fast and this didn’t make it oily
Kelli P.
San Diego
this does exactly what is says. My hair felt so silky, smooth, and soooo soft. Even after two days my hair still smelled so good. My favorite thing about herbal Essences is that id doesn't kill your hair, but smells so good. I have probably 3 bottles of just this shampoo!
Christine R.
Spring Hill
This product is mainly for keeping your hair soft and smooth
Not only does it smell good but it lasts until your next wash
Perfect for dry brittle course hair
Good for both dry and oily scalps as long as you dont use it everyday
All in all still a good product
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
Best smelling and BEST sudsing shampoo! Love that it's sulfate-free and the scent is extremely long-lasting which comes in handy for those like me who do not wadg daily. Doesn't leave build up and doesn't cause itchiness, dryness or oily hair. A definite tried and true go-to
Helena L.
Whiting, NJ
Usually use high end but this is my favorite shampoo / conditioner. Love the smell and clean feeling it leaves my hair. It’s long lasting and my hair smells amazing for hour hour definitely would recommend and I’m satisfied with it. Cheap and found mostly anywhere!
Emily S.
Anderson
Herbal essence is a great brand of hair products for thick and naturally oily hair like I have myself!! Love this stuff and also the conditioner. It leaves my hair shiny tangle free and also helps with my crazy frizz!! It also leaves my hair smelling amazing and fresh.
Emily M.
This is my favorite shampoo! I’ve used multiple of the this kind and this one is my favorite! It makes me hair feel so soft and look really smooth! The conditioner is a favorite of mine as well! Highly recommend
Skye B.
Phenix City, AL
I habe been looking for a shampoo and conditioner that works well for thick hair that doesn't leave it stringy.. does this leave your hair stringy and squeaky?
vanessa l.
Sullivan City, TX
Does it really leave hair smooth ?
Sushmita K.
Kingsville, TX
Does it leave it hair smooth nd free from tangles.?? Or shud v use a conditioner after that.!?
Sushmita K.
Kingsville, TX
Does it leave the hair smooth nd free from tangles.?? Or shud v use a conditioner after that.!?
Lauren M.
Darlington , MD
Does this leave a thick film in your hair?