BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Bare your smooth hair with Herbal Essences Naked Smooth and Soft Conditioner. Take your hair to paradise with this indulgent formula that includes zero percent dyes and parabens for a naturally luxurious experience. It replenishes your hair's moisture to reveal soft, smooth strands. Rich notes of sweet almond and mint fill your shower and linger in your tresses for a lush multisensorial experience. Start with Naked Smooth and Soft Shampoo, and for deep hydration, incorporate Naked Moisture Cleansing Conditioner as an alternative to your usual Naked Smooth and Soft Shampoo and Conditioner routine.

• Smoothing conditioner with zero percent dyes and parabens
  • Hydrates to smooth and soften strands and reveal your hair's natural beauty
  • Soothes with indulgent sweet almond and mint fragrance
  • Pair with Naked Smooth and Soft Shampoo for a truly naked experience

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance/Parfum, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Glutamic Acid, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on Kmart
Jordan W.
Richlands , NC
I love all herbal essences conditioners I have tried! It's not only affordable and smells fabulous but it also keeps my hair moisturized, smooth, and controls static in the Winter!
Mariah C.
This is fine for a cheap option. It won’t get you the results of a more expensive brand, but it will get the job done. Would put it at average. I probably won’t purchase again.
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I love this product so much because it’s so amazing yes I use this product everyday affordable yes
I bought it at Walgreens drugstore Lasvegas Nevada oily hair satisfying results yes very good I recommend
Teresa H.
Fremont, NC
This conditioner does a pretty good job of making my hair soft. For it being on the cheaper end it really holds up to it’s claims. So if you are on a budget then I definitely recommend. As always a good scent and it makes you want to continue smelling your hair all day.
Jessica D.
Clarksville , TN
Smells great!! Helps keep my hair straight and smooth but it doesn’t help my frizzy hair. I thought maybe it would. It makes my hair a little oily too and I have to double up my dry shampoo. But you can smell it 🤷🏽‍♀️
Michele G.
I have loved Herbel Essence for many years and this new line is more natural and makes your hair feel amazing while keeping the amazing classic scent that we've all loved over the years!
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
Of course got it at Walmart. Price for the size is good. Left my hair nice and really soft. Smell is great last not long but still leaves my hair soft like I wanted. Never disappointed at all.
Stephanie S.
I love these naked conditioners. I switch back and forth on which types I use, but it’s always within this brand and type. It smell good, moisturizes your hair, doesn’t leave a bunch of residue, and washes out super fast and easy. My hair feels good after using it and smells good throughout the day after using as well.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
Got this on sale for $1.50 when my local Kmart was going out of business I usually don't buy Herbal Essences Naked brand but the smell of this conditioner and the way it makes my hair feel is absolutely amazing! Love it!
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
What are the benefits of this?