BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Smooth & Soft Shampoo

A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience.

Herbal's Naked Experience
Want hair that feels so smooth and soft you can't keep your hands out of it? Let the indulgent sweet almond & mint scent refresh your senses as this decadent duo cleans to reveal your hair's shine and conditions for silky softness. Use with our Naked Smooth & Soft Conditioner for gentle conditioning. HE SH NAKEDSMTH SFT

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• I habe been looking for a shampoo and conditioner that works well...1 Answers
  • Does this leave a thick film in your hair?1 Answers
  • Does it leave the hair smooth nd free from tangles.?? Or shud v u...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Emily S.
Anderson
Herbal essence is a great brand of hair products for thick and naturally oily hair like I have myself!! Love this stuff and also the conditioner. It leaves my hair shiny tangle free and also helps with my crazy frizz!! It also leaves my hair smelling amazing and fresh.
Leslie B.
Conyers, GA
I really like this since I have hair that is super fine and straight as a board. It works just as well as more pricey products that do the same thing. It smells wonderful and lathers up great! Very satisfied
Chelsy D.
Fort Bragg, NC
My favorite shampoo! I love the all natural feel. It leaves my hair clean, light, and healthy. This product is found at every Walmart and is fair priced. I would recommend it to anyone needing a new shampoo ☺️
Keely C.
Evansville, IN
Awesome smell. Awesome packaging. Awesome product. My hair feels so fresh and clean after using it not to mention the texture is so incredibly smooth. I have combination hair and this evens it out the perfect amount.
c t.
I love that they have decided to bring back “the old school” style they used to have going on! All of these scents are amazing!!! Herbal essence really did something with this line.
norisbel m.
Tampa, FL
I love how it softens and how silky my hair looks after washing my hair with this shampoo and conditioner. It leaves a very pleasant smell and the appearance of healthy hair.
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
Best smelling and BEST sudsing shampoo! Love that it's sulfate-free and the scent is extremely long-lasting which comes in handy for those like me who do not wadg daily. Doesn't leave build up and doesn't cause itchiness, dryness or oily hair. A definite tried and true go-to
Emily M.
This is my favorite shampoo! I’ve used multiple of the this kind and this one is my favorite! It makes me hair feel so soft and look really smooth! The conditioner is a favorite of mine as well! Highly recommend
Sam S.
THIS. SHAMPOO. IS. DOPE.

seriously it’s my go-to shampoo!! It smells so good, it’s very affordable, and it doesn’t flatten my hair!! I’ve used this shampoo for years, and there is no turning back!
Samantha S.
Hastings, MN
When i was little this is what my mom always bought for my sisters and i. I had to stop using it because it was making my hair feel very dry. It smells heavenly, but it’s damaging to my hair.
Skye B.
Phenix City, AL
I habe been looking for a shampoo and conditioner that works well for thick hair that doesn't leave it stringy.. does this leave your hair stringy and squeaky?
vanessa l.
Sullivan City, TX
Does it really leave hair smooth ?
Sushmita G.
Kingsville, TX
Does it leave it hair smooth nd free from tangles.?? Or shud v use a conditioner after that.!?
Sushmita G.
Kingsville, TX
Does it leave the hair smooth nd free from tangles.?? Or shud v use a conditioner after that.!?
Lauren M.
Darlington, MD
Does this leave a thick film in your hair?