BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Indulge your senses in the lively scent of white tea and mint, while this Shine shampoo cleanses to revitalize your hair. After using the hair conditioner, follow with Herbal Essences Naked Sheer Shine Mist to refresh shine throughout the day. That’s Herbal’s naked way for a naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience.

• Shine Collection reveals hair's natural shine
  • Zero percent heavy residues, dyes, and parabens
  • Sparkling white tea essences

Ingredients: Water/EAU, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil**, Menthol, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. *White Tea/Thé Blanc **Field Mint/Menthe Des Champs

Usage: Lather. Rinse. Be clean and bright.

Jessica N.
Proctorville, OH
First of all the scent is AMAZING,so if you’re like me and that matters a lot this one rocks.I have pretty dry hair since it’s color treated and this has really helped me smooth it out and leaves me with less frizzy ends.This was my first time buying this particular type but I will pick it up again
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
I absolutely love Herbal Essence anything! I mean come on! You know you love the smells. I am sure that I have tried every single product they have. The naked is the one I get when I feel I have a lot of build up . It really does the trick
Glenda N.
Pontotoc
I love this product!! It leaves your hair shiny and smells wonderful!! It gives life back to a dull hair. Hair smells fresh and amazing. I personally have oily hair and this product works great on it. I am more than satisfied with it!!!
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
Ever since I have started coloring my hair it has become super dull. I found this shampoo and have used it and my hair has been looking shiner than ever. It also makes your hair smell amazing which no one can pass up.
Jennifer T.
kyle
This shampoo makes my hair feel so sleek, it’s literally my favorite because I love the effects I get from using this ... I also love the price it’s totally worth every cent I pay
Keyla B.
Bronx, NY
I love Herbal products, they smell very good and they leave hair soft, I almost did not buy this shampoo but the times I have used it have been very good results, soft, shiny and healthy hair. I am satisfied with these product.
Dianna J.
norton
This product is no longer available to me but is the best shampoo I have ever used. It gives my hair much needed shine while leaving it smelling great whether or not I blow dry my hair or let my hair air dry. Please bring it back!!!!
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
This shampoo is so good! My hair usually needs a bit of extra shine when I straighten it because it looks dull sometimes and this shampoo naturally adds it. Makes a great lather and price is reasonable
Rebecca ✌.
This product smells lovely but doesn’t do wonders. It definitely makes your hair shiny but I didn’t like the texture of hair after use. It kinda has a clumpy feeling. I wouldn’t buy again.
Chelsea R.
Fairchild Afb, WA
I would not use this shampoo again. I gave it two stars because it smells very nice and clean. But it did nothing good for my hair. I do not have naturally super dry hair but this shampoo made it feel brittle and dry. I would not recommend to someone.
crystal s.
Bullhead City, AZ
I just purchased this and was wondering how it compares to the rest of the herbal essence line? I love the brand but have never seen the naked before. thank you.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Does this leave a residue?
Judy B.
Las Cruces, NM
No questions
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
I have been using Suave Professionals for a while. I have been curious about Herbal Essence. I used to but it and don't remember why I don't buy it anymore. Does it still work good? Price?
Flory H.