BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Lather up this light and refreshing formula that cleans to reveal luscious natural shine while you delight in the rejuvenating scent of white tea and mint. After using the hair shampoo, also try herbal essences naked shine conditioner. Reveals 100% natural shine. 0% parabens. 0% silicones. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

Leah C.
Leah C.
Shelby, NC
I've never been super picky on shampoos and conditioners. I don't normally go back and pick up the same one I did last time. But I would totally repurchase this one. It smells AHHHmazing. I take showers at night so I can save time in the morning and the scent still lasts all day the next day! Now one of my favorites!
Eliana T.
Eliana T.
I recently bought this shampoo and it smells so good!!! it makes my hair feel smooth and shinny. plus it has no harmful chemicals and as of now its one of my favorite's.
LeeAnn C.
LeeAnn C.
This is absolutely my favorite shampoo & conditioner ever. You can't beat the scent; I've even been complimented on it! And there's no artificial coloring or harmful chemicals, so it's nice and easy on your hair while still making it smooth and shiny. I have fine hair, but this shampoo and conditioner didn't weigh it down or make it greasy. I'm a big fan of Herbal Essences, and in my opinion this is their best product/fragrance ever.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Edmonton, Alberta
I love Herbal Essences for their scents and this one does not disappoint. It has a fresh fruity and minty scent that I really like. It is a clear formula. It lathers quickly and leaves your scalp feeling refreshed. The only thing that I did not like about this shampoo is that, it does not leave your hair that soft, compared to my favorite shampoo. My favorite shampoo leaves my hair soft even without conditioner, but this one does not. If I were to replace my current shampoo, I would choose this one. I recommend this! This is really an awesome product since it does not contain Parabens and dyes.
veenita b.
veenita b.
toronto
The product has amazing smell and results, my hair is shiny, silky and smells great. The packaging was beautiful. But I gave it a 3/5 because it has caused me serious hair fall , after rinsing the shampoo off my hair came off in chunks. It was scary and terrible. In general i would not buy this product for myself, maybe it would work better for someone else.
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
notre dame de lile perrot, quebec
I used it and I was looking for the smell while washing My hair. I also needed to use a lot of soap for it to lather well. Its the first time i had to use more shampoo then conditioner. The smell is very light when i smelled it from the bottle i loved it though. My hair feels good and looks good. In all its not a bad product
Holly J.
Holly J.
I used to regularly use this however as I have frizzy hair it didn't really help so I switched to something stronger.