BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Indulge your senses in the lively scent of white tea and mint, while this shine conditioner with its shine-boosting formula lightly conditions to revitalize. After using the hair conditioner, follow with Herbal Essences Naked Sheer Shine Mist to refresh shine through the day. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. 0% Parabens colorants. Herbal s Naked Experience. Herbal s Naked Way. The makers of Clairol Herbal Essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

Joanna M.
Olympia, WA
Smells heavenly, moisturizes my hair without weighing it down. My hair feels smooth& soft after conditioning and I'm able to brush through it with ease. I have dark brown stick straight hair with a thick strand. Love that this product is more natural and would purchase it again!!
Phoebe N.
I love all of Herbal Essence's conditioners! I had received a bottle of this conditioner for Christmas and instantly loved it when I started using it! This is a very cheap alternative to other higher brand names of conditioners! It works extremely well with conditioning hair!
Selina H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I love it smell of the conditioner it was like wait we're didn't weigh my hair down. It moisturized my hair. I like it because it was sulfate and paraben free. I would definitely recommend this to a friend and I would definitely buy it again!!!!!
Meah R.
Lawton, OK
It's okay nothing big to do about it wouldn't get crazy about it. Nicely wrapped and I have curly and frizzy brown hair and it's pricey in your pocket though, not better then most products and I may buy again not sure.
Morgan R.
I genuinely like all of the Herbal Essences products that I have tried. However, I especially like the Naked kind because I feel like I am able to go longer without my hair looking oily. Which is key for a girl.
Marisol P.
Man I like this conditioner so much ! It's kinda pricey for me though . But it's worth it beacause at first applied to your hair it makes it smooth .
Amanda S.
Westminster, SC
I liked this shampoo. I'm not does why it's called naked because it does still have chemicals in it. I guess most people don't read the ingredients.
Mikaela w.
Pasco, WA
100% amazing and would recommended to anyone it smells amazing and leaves my hair super soft! And smelling good for at least two day after the wash
Kylie M.
Bay City, MI
This product has the best smell out of all herbal essences! Makes my hair smooth and gives it may enough volume to make my hair look amazing
Katy L.
I just bought some of this from Walmart to try and like it. It wasn't too expensive but has less junk in the ingredients!