Herbal Essences Naked Shine Conditioner, 16.9 fl oz uploaded by Atasia B.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Indulge your senses in the lively scent of white tea and mint, while this shine conditioner with its shine-boosting formula lightly conditions to revitalize. After using the hair conditioner, follow with Herbal Essences Naked Sheer Shine Mist to refresh shine through the day. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. 0% Parabens colorants. Herbal s Naked Experience. Herbal s Naked Way. The makers of Clairol Herbal Essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aimee D.
Aimee D.
Blythewood, SC
I started using this conditioner when I found out I was pregnant. I love the way it smells and how soft it makes my hair feel. My hair is thin and coarse so this helps it to be softer. I use this conditioner daily and it helps me to keep my hair clean even on the days I don't shampoo.
Abby P.
Abby P.
Thought this conditioner is a bit drying for my curly, thick 4C hair, I cannot stress how good this smells. Like I could smell this stuff for hoursss. If only the formula wasn't so drying this easily would have been became another one of essentials. I would recommend for oily hair.
Krystina R.
Krystina R.
Broken Arrow, OK
I swear by this. It is a must have for my hair. I love the smell and the work it does. Its amazing compaired to a lot of other affordable brands and does the job by not over conditioning the hair. It keeps it tangle free and i would highly recommend to others
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Lowell, MA
This is my go to summer conditioner. It doesn't leave any residue in my hair and when paired with the shampoo my hair is crazy clean. I especially use this after the pool or beach to get my hair really clean from chlorine and salt water.
Kami A.
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
This is a grat conditioner giving you salon results without breaking the bank or your hair! It doesn't have all those harmful chemicals that can strip your hair of its natural oils .
Tania W.
Tania W.
Charlotte, NC
LOVE this conditioner. I try to use mainly natural and chemical free shower products and I love that this is a reasonable price and still makes my thick hair look and feel great!
Jodie D.
Jodie D.
Trenton, TN
I actually have this in my cabinet waiting to use. It smeels so good. My daughter used it, loved it and I smelled her hair a couple days later and still smelled amazing.
Christina N.
Christina N.
Green Lane, PA
Love Herbal Essences Naked products. They don't strip my hair of those ever important oils. And the Shine Conditioner helps add that much needed beautiful shine.
Breanne S.
Breanne S.
Mohrsville, PA
Good conditioner, not my favorite sent but I like the result. The packaging if this brand is always great. I have thick oily hair and this is perfect for it
Jacquelyn R.
Jacquelyn R.
I love this product! It smells amazing and made my hair very soft! The smell isn't over powering and it's not a heavy formula. No complaints!