Herbal Essences Naked Shine Conditioner, 16.9 fl oz uploaded by Atasia B.

Herbal Essences Naked Shine Conditioner, 16.9 fl oz

Indulge your senses in the lively scent of white tea and mint, while this shine conditioner with its shine-boosting formula lightly conditions to revitalize. After using the hair conditioner, follow with Herbal Essences Naked Sheer Shine Mist to refresh shine through the day. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. 0% Parabens colorants. Herbal s Naked Experience. Herbal s Naked Way. The makers of Clairol Herbal Essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Atasia B.
I like this product a lot. It seems to make my hair healthier and give it some volume. I normally don't experience dandruff but this conditioner causes it for me. The product has a wonderful  and natural scent. It also makes my hair feel lighter.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
The Naked line is one of my favorite Herbal Essences products. Sometimes I have to apply a lot of product so it works better on my hair but overall it is great for its value. Very affordable and would recommend.
I LOVE THIS CONDITIONER. Its very light on your hair so if you have an oily scalp this is heavenly, it makes your hair silky and smooth but it won't make a ton of gunk in your hair like other conditioners do. I personally have either a super oily scalp or a super dry scalp, and this doesn't make my hair flaky or too oily too quick. As always herbal essence has great smelling hair products and this smells very fresh and it has a long lasting smell on your hair.
Christina R.
Albany, OR
I love that this product is truly naked when it comes to ingredients. However, the term "naked" gave me different expectations. I thought it was a deep cleansing product. As in, it strips your hair naked. That being said, I really like it for the volume and sleekness this products gives my hair. I was surprised, but not disappointed, by the scent. Again, "naked" indicates nothing, so for it to smell like citrus was unexpected.
Carol D.
Rarely have I discovered a drugstore-brand shampoo/conditioner that actually delivers what they promise...my hair is left shiny and silky. The #1 reason I buy this is because I have very thick, very full hair, and this is the only conditioner that allows me to pull a comb through my hair without any fuss, both in the shower and out of. Customer for life!!
Grissel M.
Anderson , Sc
I struggled for a long time with dull hair, I spent a lot of time trying to find a conditioner that will help me fix that problem but I was lucky enough to find this conditioner. Is honestly made my hair shiny but is not shiny because it's oily like a lot of conditioner do. Instead it seems like it improve the health of your hair and therefore makes it shiny which is awesome and I Recommend product to anyone who truly wants to improve their hair in ones to get rid of dull hair.
Nadia A.
Oviedo, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Must have. This product is perfect for thin, curly hair. Not too heavy/harsh on curls, AMAZING fragrance to it, and easy to wash all of it out. Highly recommend this product to all types of hair, especially those who wash their hair everyday since its a light conditioner. Very satisfied.
Lorrin D.
Goose creek, SC
This weightless conditioner is one of my favorites. I have thin, yet curly hair so sometimes conditioners can weigh down my curls and my thin roots. I use this product when I feel that my hair needs a good cleanse after being built up with other hair products. I highly recommend this affordable conditioner!
Aimee D.
Blythewood, SC
I started using this conditioner when I found out I was pregnant. I love the way it smells and how soft it makes my hair feel. My hair is thin and coarse so this helps it to be softer. I use this conditioner daily and it helps me to keep my hair clean even on the days I don't shampoo.
Abby P.
Thought this conditioner is a bit drying for my curly, thick 4C hair, I cannot stress how good this smells. Like I could smell this stuff for hoursss. If only the formula wasn't so drying this easily would have been became another one of essentials. I would recommend for oily hair.