Herbal Essences Naked Shine Conditioner, 16.9 fl oz uploaded by Atasia B.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Indulge your senses in the lively scent of white tea and mint, while this shine conditioner with its shine-boosting formula lightly conditions to revitalize. After using the hair conditioner, follow with Herbal Essences Naked Sheer Shine Mist to refresh shine through the day. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. 0% Parabens colorants. Herbal s Naked Experience. Herbal s Naked Way. The makers of Clairol Herbal Essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Atasia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product a lot. It seems to make my hair healthier and give it some volume. I normally don't experience dandruff but this conditioner causes it for me. The product has a wonderful  and natural scent. It also makes my hair feel lighter.
Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Naked line is one of my favorite Herbal Essences products. Sometimes I have to apply a lot of product so it works better on my hair but overall it is great for its value. Very affordable and would recommend.
Alexandra
I LOVE THIS CONDITIONER. Its very light on your hair so if you have an oily scalp this is heavenly, it makes your hair silky and smooth but it won't make a ton of gunk in your hair like other conditioners do. I personally have either a super oily scalp or a super dry scalp, and this doesn't make my hair flaky or too oily too quick. As always herbal essence has great smelling hair products and this smells very fresh and it has a long lasting smell on your hair.
Carol D.
Rarely have I discovered a drugstore-brand shampoo/conditioner that actually delivers what they promise...my hair is left shiny and silky. The #1 reason I buy this is because I have very thick, very full hair, and this is the only conditioner that allows me to pull a comb through my hair without any fuss, both in the shower and out of. Customer for life!!
Nadia A.
oviedo , FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Must have. This product is perfect for thin, curly hair. Not too heavy/harsh on curls, AMAZING fragrance to it, and easy to wash all of it out. Highly recommend this product to all types of hair, especially those who wash their hair everyday since its a light conditioner. Very satisfied.
Lorrin D.
Goose creek, SC
This weightless conditioner is one of my favorites. I have thin, yet curly hair so sometimes conditioners can weigh down my curls and my thin roots. I use this product when I feel that my hair needs a good cleanse after being built up with other hair products. I highly recommend this affordable conditioner!
Aimee D.
Blythewood, SC
I started using this conditioner when I found out I was pregnant. I love the way it smells and how soft it makes my hair feel. My hair is thin and coarse so this helps it to be softer. I use this conditioner daily and it helps me to keep my hair clean even on the days I don't shampoo.
Abby P.
Thought this conditioner is a bit drying for my curly, thick 4C hair, I cannot stress how good this smells. Like I could smell this stuff for hoursss. If only the formula wasn't so drying this easily would have been became another one of essentials. I would recommend for oily hair.
Shamara W.
Gwynn Oak, MD
This conditioner is great if you're looking for something cleansing. It has a minty smell but it's not too overwhelming it actually smells very soothing due to the peppermint oil. The shampoo is also very amazing, I'd definitely recommend this particular one but I have multiple herbal essences products including Color Me Happy shampoo and Hello Hydration shampoo and conditioner.
Melissa P.
Mcminnville, OR
I love the smell and that I'm not using as many crazy chemicals. I love how soft my hair is after washing. But this combined with the shampoo is only keeping my hair non-oily for one day. The second day my hair only survives not being washed by being in a top knot.