Herbal Essences Naked Shine Conditioner uploaded by Atasia B.Herbal Essences Naked Shine Conditioner uploaded by Ginny N.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Indulge your senses in the lively scent of white tea and mint, while this Shine conditioner with its shine-boosting formula lightly conditions to revitalize your hair. Start with the Shine shampoo, and finish with Herbal Essences Naked Sheer Shine Mist to refresh shine throughout the day. That’s Herbal's naked way for a naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience.

• Shine Collection reveals hair's natural shine
  • Zero percent heavy residues, dyes, and parabens
  • Sparkling white tea essences

Ingredients: Water/EAU, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil**, Menthol, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. *White Tea/Thé Blanc **Field Mint/Menthe Des Champs

Usage: Massage in and rinse out. Now you're glowing!

Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
When I first went natural I had this conditioner. It smelled amazing and I loved it. I switched because I needed a stronger conditioner that can stand up to the weight of my hair. Plus I was running through it so quickly. It's affordable yes but after a while going through 3 or 4 bottles a month is a lot of product and money. So I switched to a more efficient conditioner that did everything I needed. But I had to go back I would in a heartbeat.
Vicky K.
Annapolis, MD
Love the scent of this product bought it to take on vacation it was on sale so we didn’t pay a lot for it it’s seem to work well for my highlighted hair I like the fact that it was due free.Had a veryNice light fragrance
Heather G.
Seneca, SC
Got this line in a voxbox and loved it. I always love the smell of Herbal Essence products and it cleaned my hair pretty good after all that drt shampoo build-up good job herbal essence!
Mireya G.
Lawndale, CA
I like this brand of shampoo, I like how it leaves my hair and love the scent, the scent stay a few hours, keeps my hair clean, I dye my hair and the use of this shampoo has not affected the color, I’m satisfied, price is good, you can find it at almost all pharmacies and major stores.
Kelsey L.
I bought this conditioner along with its matching shampoo for a clarifying product when my hair had some product buildup. It did take care of the buildup after a few uses, but it left my hair feeling stripped and lifeless.
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
This dries my hair instead of conditions it. Though I love the scent, it doesn’t perform as well on my hair. I’ve tried it again and again, but it just didn’t work for me sad to say.
Keely C.
Evansville, IN
This conditioner makes my hair feel clean and light. It does not wear your hair down but it will moisturize and detangler your hair quickly and easily. It smells fantastic and I cannot wait to buy again.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Elizabeth D.
I have been using Herbal Essences conditioner for a long time now. This conditioner moisturizes my hair without weighing it down and it's free of dyes and parabens.
Atasia B.
I like this product a lot. It seems to make my hair healthier and give it some volume. I normally don't experience dandruff but this conditioner causes it for me. The product has a wonderful  and natural scent. It also makes my hair feel lighter.

back