BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Indulge your senses in the lively scent of white tea and mint, while this shine conditioner with its shine-boosting formula lightly conditions to revitalize. After using the hair conditioner, follow with Herbal Essences Naked Sheer Shine Mist to refresh shine through the day. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. 0% Parabens colorants. Herbal s Naked Experience. Herbal s Naked Way. The makers of Clairol Herbal Essences do not manufacture private label brands.

Anna J.
Herbal Essences products always smell amazing, and this is no exception! I love how there's not a bunch of chemicals in this product, but instead uses more natural ingredients. It leaves a beautiful shine to the hair. It doesn't tame my frizz like most shine enhancing products do for me.
Joanna M.
Olympia, WA
Smells heavenly, moisturizes my hair without weighing it down. My hair feels smooth& soft after conditioning and I'm able to brush through it with ease. I have dark brown stick straight hair with a thick strand. Love that this product is more natural and would purchase it again!!
Crystal O.
Stockton, CA
It does a great job conditioning my hair. It has a refreshing smell that is light. It does leave my thick and coarse hair shiny and soft as well. It's a good price and a little does go a long way especially since I do have long hair. I would definitely buy this product again.
Dinara H.
Honestly this is one of the most amazing things I've ever tried to help my hair get back that shine and luster! If you are doubtful or you are skeptical about this brand or this product just try it... It's amazing it really makes your hair look good and healthy
Michelle O.
Atlanta, GA
A great product to use on all hair types. It will leave your hair freshly conditioned for days are weeks depending on your activity. I love this product and it's cost effective and you can always use a coupon to save a little money.
Cristine L.
Blanchester, OH
I love Herbal Essence!:) it make my hair, smell wonderful, clean, shiny, strong ,frizz free and most speacially, it makes my hair tangle free ,oil free and dirt free!:) this product is truly amazing!:)I am truly satisfied with Herbal Essence Naked Shine
Maddi G.
San Marcos, TX
I loved this product and used it for any months. It leaves the hair smooth and shiny. The smell is great. After a while I felt like it stopped working as well. But for the first few months it was a great product!
Morgan R.
I genuinely like all of the Herbal Essences products that I have tried. However, I especially like the Naked kind because I feel like I am able to go longer without my hair looking oily. Which is key for a girl.
Phoebe N.
I love all of Herbal Essence's conditioners! I had received a bottle of this conditioner for Christmas and instantly loved it when I started using it! This is a very cheap alternative to other higher brand names of conditioners! It works extremely well with conditioning hair!
Kira L.
Ronan, MT
Loved this conditioner. I've used it several times and it's one I would buy again. I would recommend this to a friend for treating dry hair or maintenance during winter to avoid split ends.