BY HERBAL ESSENCES #88 in Hair Mists

Get hair so shiny people stare, even though it hurts their eyes.

What :

A refreshing spray for incredible shine.

Who :

Girls looking to add some softness and shine to their hair.

When :

On damp hair after a wash, before styling dry hair, or just because you want a little extra shine.

How :

Spray evenly onto wet or dry hair to add shine to every style.

Smells Like :

A gust of white tea and fresh mint.

Alyee H.
I love trying new products and stumbled upon this
Herbal Essences Naked Sheer Shine Mist while perusing the hair section at my
local grocery store. I often find my hair becomes lackluster, dull and
dehydrated after some time, so this sounded like the perfect tool to boost the
appearance and texture of my hair. Unfortunately, I found that this product
didn’t do much for my hair after all. If anything. I was hoping it would
lightly condition, hydrate and add shine, but only found it to leave a subtle,
brittle and dried-out texture on my hair, like that of a mild spritz of hair
spray. I tried with both wet and dry hair with the same result, and it just
seemed like I was spritzing fragranced water on my hair. I have dyed hair, so
maybe it reacts differently with natural. Otherwise it has a nice fragrance,
but not something I would see purchasing again.

Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
Smells delicious and leaves a light natural shine to your hair. Some other shine sprays that I've purchase sometimes leave a heavy feeling in your hair and cause a lot of separation in my hair making it just look greasy, this spray does not do that. It light and airy feeling and makes my hair look super healthy and moisturized. Love this stuff!
Katie S.
Linton, IN
First off, this product smells wonderful. It's a combination of floral, fruity, with just a hint of mint. It isn't overpowering either. This product works great on both wet and dry hair. It really does add some shine to your hair, along with smoothing away flyaways and frizziness.
Lacey H.
Portland, OR
I just picked up this product and I have to say that I love it. It has that fresh fruity and floral scent that Herbal Essence is known for and it helps calm the frizz and flyaways on my very fine and very thick hair.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I use this spray almost daily. It's always makes my hair very shine so it does work, I've noticed that it also Calms my frizziness add detangles my hair. Love it.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
This made my hair a little more shiny, but also gave my hair kind of a weird texture. I love the scent, though.
Amanda C.
I have dry hair and split ends and this helps all of my issues with just a few sprays on the end.
JooJoo M.
I am quite picky when it comes to hair products and this product ruined me. I must admit, the smell is amazing and I really love it, unforrunately it failed at its job. I used it as a light conditioner and shine spray but instead it made my hair extremely weird and left it sticky and dried my hair out! I didnt throw it away though as I keep it as an air freshener.
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
I don't find this does much, honestly. In mine or my mother's hair. Doesn't add much shine, if any and doesn't do anything else either. Won't buy again.
Natalie s.
Copper wood place, Lewisham
Live this product always leaves my hair smooth and shiny also good to use to help get rid of tangles after washing hair