BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Want moisture as lush as it is light? Let the cool herbal mint scent refresh your senses as the Moisture shampoo with zero percent heavy residues, parabens, and dyes cleans away unwanted residue. After using the Naked Moisture shampoo, also try Herbal Essences Naked Moisture conditioner. That’s Herbal's naked way for a naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience.

• Restores hair’s natural moisture
  • Zero percent heavy residues, dyes, and parabens
  • Invigorating Herbal mint fusion extracts

Ingredients: Water/EAU, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil*, Menthol, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. *Field Mint/Menthe Des Champs

Usage: Lather. Rinse. Be indulgently clean and refreshed.

Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Shampoo
  • "After receiving the Naked Moisture Shampoo free in my Vox Box, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and how clean my hair felt after the first wash!" in 6 reviews
  • "It smells amazing but I found my hair was extremely dry and this did not soothe my dry hair like other products did after washing, it usually made it feel more dry." in 5 reviews
Danielle J.
Greenville, NC
My hair loves this Naked Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner line. I has asian dark, wavy and frizzy hair, so to have a product that my hair enjoys is great. I bulk buy this product because I never want to run out of it, I hope whoever tries this hair care line loves it as much as I do
Hanna C.
Manchester , NH
This is my favorite shampoo ever. It is so inexpensive but works amazing and smells even better. I have an oily scalp and although it is moisturizing it always leaves my hair feeling so clean. I have bought it again and again and made my friends try it
Melanie P.
This has a nice scent and you can tell it is more gentle than your average shampoo. I use this everyone once in a while to rotate products but I don’t use it very often. Affordable and gets the job done but could be more gentle on the hair/
Catie M.
Haledon, NJ
This is an absolutely fantastic shampoo! Great smell, get cleansing. Make my hair feel soft and clean! I have an oily scalp and it really draws away the bad oils in my hair. Plus it’s totally affordable!!
Courtney B.
I absolutely love the smell of this product! Not only does it make my hair smell great but it also helps to repair my damaged hair. I cannot believe how smooth my hair feels after applying this product. It makes brushing my hair an easy process. I am known for getting lots of tangled but with this product those tangled vanish!
Ariel M.
Boca Raton, FL
Herbal Essences will always always be my go to!! I like to switch between all different scents and types! They always make my hair smell incredible and feel so soft, and of course they are so adorable!
Alyssa B.
Hazleton, PA
One of my favorite scents. It’s minty and a bit fruity. My hair always feels super clean after I use this. I like that there’s no added color to these shampoos to.
Mia F.
Hillsboro, OR
This is such a clean, light shampoo. It takes care of the junk and buildup from the day or days I go without washing my hair without harsh chemicals or stripping all the oils. I love that most of this brand smells incredible, but this one is little lighter on the scent side.
erica c.
DuBois
I love herbal essence products! This one is really great leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. Doesn't leave any residue that causes my hair to feel gross and greasy.
Molly G.
I love the Herbal Essence Naked products! The shampoo lathers really well, and leaves my hair feeling refreshed and unprocessed! It works well for dry or oily scalps. I love this shampoo and will continue to use it for a long time!
Paula H.
Toronto , ON
I've never seen this. Where can I buy it? :)
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
Been looking for a descent shampoo how many of you tried this and is it good ?
M A.
Does this work as good as other Herbal Essences shampoo?
Trisha R.
I have never used this before. Dose it make your hair soft and not frizzy.?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Do you love the price on this product?