Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Shampoo
Want moisture as lush as it is light? Let the cool herbal mint scent refresh your senses as the Moisture shampoo with zero percent heavy residues, parabens, and dyes cleans away unwanted residue. After using the Naked Moisture shampoo, also try Herbal Essences Naked Moisture conditioner. That’s Herbal's naked way for a naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience.
- Restores hair’s natural moisture
- Zero percent heavy residues, dyes, and parabens
- Invigorating Herbal mint fusion extracts
Ingredients: Water/EAU, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil*, Menthol, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. *Field Mint/Menthe Des Champs
Usage: Lather. Rinse. Be indulgently clean and refreshed.see more...
Top Questions See all 78 Q&A
- "After receiving the Naked Moisture Shampoo free in my Vox Box, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and how clean my hair felt after the first wash!" in 6 reviews
- "It smells amazing but I found my hair was extremely dry and this did not soothe my dry hair like other products did after washing, it usually made it feel more dry." in 5 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos