Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Conditioner, 23.7 fl oz uploaded by Heidi W.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Soak in the soothing herbal mint scent while this lightweight mint conditioner replenishes moisture from root to tip. After using the hair conditioner, follow with Herbal Essences Naked Light Nourishing Cr me for a silky, smooth finish. Shampoo and Conditioner restore hair s natural moisture. 0% Parabens colorants. With invigorating mint fusion essences. Herbal s Naked Experience. Herbal s Naked Way. The makers of Clairol Herbal Essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

Ernestine P.
Ernestine P.
El Centro, CA
Herbal Essence Naked Moisture Conditioner stands up to it's name. It's definitely a moisturizer that revives your hair if it's over worked with hot tools, blow dryer, or perms, hair color. It's fabulous, your hair will thank you and you'll live your hair again. I recommend everyone to give it a try. You can find it in most stores near you.
April D.
April D.
Brevard, NC
I have a pump bottle of the Naked Moisture Conditioner and love it. We live in an extremely dry area. It keeps my hair shiny and smooth and it smells great. It works great on my girls' hair - one of which is very fine and the other very thick. I will buy it again.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
The scent on this is to die for!! I needed a conditioner for my colored hair so I made sure this didn't have any sulfate in it. If you have colored hair and don't want to spend $25 on a bottle of conditioner, this will do the job and it smells heavenly as well!
Kendall R.
Kendall R.
Louisville, KY
This is a really good product for a "natural" product. I'm not sure how natural it is being made by a big namebrand company that's known for a lot of artificial in factory made chemicals in their products. But I find that I like the way it makes my hair look.
Doris L.
Doris L.
Plattsburgh, NY
This is one of my favorite conditioners out there. My hair is straight and thick with dyed ends so it's a bit dry. I bought my bottle from Wal-Mart a few months ago. It has a pleasant scent but not over powering. I would buy this again because it works well.
Sheilla H.
Sheilla H.
Elk Grove, CA
I don't use conditioner a lot, but when I do - this is the one that I keep in my shower. My hair gets oily really fast, and when I apply conditioner, it gets worse. When I use this, I don't have that problem at all. It keeps my hair moisturized all day.
Jay R.
Jay R.
Washington, DC
First off it smells so amazing! It's a clean smell that stays with you all day! It even feels cleaner. My only problem is that it isn't moisturizing enough for my hair. My hair is curly and needs a lot of moisture and this product didn't do the trick.
zifa o.
zifa o.
Saint Louis, MO
My hair never looked better and healthier than when I used this product. It worked great and my hair actually had volume. Not so sure about the scent, but I definitely loved the product and it is very affordable. I would definitely buy it again
Lacy T.
Lacy T.
Andover, MN
This is my favorite conditioner.it smells so good and makes my hair soft and shiny.this really cleans my hair without making it dry or break which is difficult with my hair type, blonde and thick. I am very satisfIed with this product.
Alina S.
Alina S.
Cary, NC
It doesn't make my short hair too greasy, which I like, and doesn't leave too strong a smell in my hair, which lets me put on perfume without feeling like it might clash with whatever scent is left in my hair.