Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Conditioner, 23.7 fl oz uploaded by Heidi W.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Soak in the soothing herbal mint scent while this lightweight mint conditioner replenishes moisture from root to tip. After using the hair conditioner, follow with Herbal Essences Naked Light Nourishing Cr me for a silky, smooth finish. Shampoo and Conditioner restore hair s natural moisture. 0% Parabens colorants. With invigorating mint fusion essences. Herbal s Naked Experience. Herbal s Naked Way. The makers of Clairol Herbal Essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

Ernestine P.
El Centro, CA
Herbal Essence Naked Moisture Conditioner stands up to it's name. It's definitely a moisturizer that revives your hair if it's over worked with hot tools, blow dryer, or perms, hair color. It's fabulous, your hair will thank you and you'll live your hair again. I recommend everyone to give it a try. You can find it in most stores near you.
Caiti E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this stuff! I first used this product as a free sample with my old shampoo. I will never use any other product. It detangles like no other. I tried to use Paul Mitchel Volume Shampoo after using this product and I hated it! This shampoo, even if it's marketed as moisture, it also adds sufficient volume to hair as well.
Marina O.
Canoga Park, CA
One of my favorite conditioners! I wash my hair every 3-4 days so I need a conditioner that will keep it soft for the days in between and have found this one to work wonderfully! Plus, it smells nice and is a great price. And, I don't have to use as much product as I would with some others so it lasts a little bit longer.
Marissa D.
Hudson, MA
I was drawn to this because of the "naked" aspect but was wondering if it would work as well as their other conditioners. I actually really enjoyed it! My hair was moisturized and smooth and very easy to brush out. It has a pleasant and natural minty smell. You should definitely give it a try.
Jenna L.
The scent on this is to die for!! I needed a conditioner for my colored hair so I made sure this didn't have any sulfate in it. If you have colored hair and don't want to spend $25 on a bottle of conditioner, this will do the job and it smells heavenly as well!
April D.
Alexandria , VA
I have a pump bottle of the Naked Moisture Conditioner and love it. We live in an extremely dry area. It keeps my hair shiny and smooth and it smells great. It works great on my girls' hair - one of which is very fine and the other very thick. I will buy it again.
Kendall R.
Louisville, KY
This is a really good product for a "natural" product. I'm not sure how natural it is being made by a big namebrand company that's known for a lot of artificial in factory made chemicals in their products. But I find that I like the way it makes my hair look.
Sheilla H.
Elk Grove, CA
I don't use conditioner a lot, but when I do - this is the one that I keep in my shower. My hair gets oily really fast, and when I apply conditioner, it gets worse. When I use this, I don't have that problem at all. It keeps my hair moisturized all day.
Danita M.
Joliet, IL
I cannot say that I have had the experience with Herbal Essences as those lucky ladies on the commercials, but I do stand by the product line. I have yet to try an Herbal Essence product that I didn't like or didn't enjoy the scent. Herbal Essence products are the kind of product that makes you feel amazing during and after your shower.
Lacy T.
Moorhead, MN
This is my favorite conditioner.it smells so good and makes my hair soft and shiny.this really cleans my hair without making it dry or break which is difficult with my hair type, blonde and thick. I am very satisfIed with this product.