Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Conditioner, 23.7 fl oz uploaded by Heidi W.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Soak in the soothing herbal mint scent while this lightweight mint conditioner replenishes moisture from root to tip. After using the hair conditioner, follow with Herbal Essences Naked Light Nourishing Cr me for a silky, smooth finish. Shampoo and Conditioner restore hair s natural moisture. 0% Parabens colorants. With invigorating mint fusion essences. Herbal s Naked Experience. Herbal s Naked Way. The makers of Clairol Herbal Essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

Ernestine P.
Ernestine P.
El Centro, CA
Herbal Essence Naked Moisture Conditioner stands up to it's name. It's definitely a moisturizer that revives your hair if it's over worked with hot tools, blow dryer, or perms, hair color. It's fabulous, your hair will thank you and you'll live your hair again. I recommend everyone to give it a try. You can find it in most stores near you.
April D.
April D.
Alexandria , VA
I have a pump bottle of the Naked Moisture Conditioner and love it. We live in an extremely dry area. It keeps my hair shiny and smooth and it smells great. It works great on my girls' hair - one of which is very fine and the other very thick. I will buy it again.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
The scent on this is to die for!! I needed a conditioner for my colored hair so I made sure this didn't have any sulfate in it. If you have colored hair and don't want to spend $25 on a bottle of conditioner, this will do the job and it smells heavenly as well!
Kendall R.
Kendall R.
Louisville, KY
This is a really good product for a "natural" product. I'm not sure how natural it is being made by a big namebrand company that's known for a lot of artificial in factory made chemicals in their products. But I find that I like the way it makes my hair look.
Sheilla H.
Sheilla H.
Elk Grove, CA
I don't use conditioner a lot, but when I do - this is the one that I keep in my shower. My hair gets oily really fast, and when I apply conditioner, it gets worse. When I use this, I don't have that problem at all. It keeps my hair moisturized all day.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
I always need extra moisture for my hair so I tried this shampoo. I have dry colored hair and this Shampoo worked very well. The bottle packaging was very crisp style. I was satisfied with my purchase.
katina f.
katina f.
Philadelphia, PA
This conditioner is amazing the mint smell is so relaxing it is a very moisturizing conditioner takes the tangles right out i will be buying this for now on love it the price is affordable as well
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Kersey, PA
For the price you can't go wrong. Never makes my hair greasy and it always feels moisturizer. I've bought well over a dozen and I have no plans of looking for another conditioner any time
Soon
Serina S.
Serina S.
This is such a great product! When this product first came out, I knew I had to try it and I was so happy when I did. I am so happy with this product!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Chattanooga, TN
Amazing stuff my hair looks amazing!!!!! It helps keep it clean and look so soft. I love it so much. You should buy it. FIVE STAR RATING!