BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Soak in the soothing herbal mint scent while this lightweight mint conditioner replenishes moisture from root to tip. After using the hair conditioner, follow with herbal essences naked light nourishing crème for a silky, smooth finish. Shampoo and conditioner restore hair s natural moisture. 0% parabens & colorants. With invigorating mint fusion essences. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

Charlin F.
Charlin F.
I'm a huge fan of Herbal Essences new naked moisture collection. Herbal Essence has always been one of my favorite drugstore hair care brands. They keep up with new trends. This new collection leaves you hair feeling so healthy, and not heavy.
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Have naturally curly hair and I get a dry scalp in the fall and winter months so I was hoping this would tingle on the scalp as its such a great relief for itchy scalp. but that didn't happen these weren't good for my natural curls it made them dry and very unmanageable I won't be buying these again
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Naked has no parabens, dyes, or heavy residues, making it my line by Herbal Essences. Although I typically use more expensive hair products, I decided to try this out per recommendation of family members. For the price it is a great deal! It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and has even brought back the moisture it was lacking. People are surprised when I tell them what conditioner I am using due to the low cost and how great my hair looks and feels!
Hilary W.
Hilary W.
Indianapolis, IN
This conditioner smells fantastic! I have curly-wavy hair and it gets the tangles out, but it leaves my hair somewhat flat.
Katie  R.
Katie R.
Columbia, TN
Love this conditioner! The smell takes me back to the beach! My tangles come out quicker than other conditioners I've used in the past. This is a product we keep stocked in my family.
Reese K.
Reese K.
Georgetown, IL
Love this line of shampoo and conditoner its absolutely makes my hair full and soft its amazing in all ways!
Paige G.
Paige G.
Boise, ID
I like this product but I prefer other options by the same brand. The scent isn't too feminine or masculine so I think it works well. It doesn't seem to offer more moisture than other conditioners I have used.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Arcanum, OH
I LOVE this product. I have been using it for a few months and my hair feels very clean. I like that smell of all of them and it feels so nice not having the extra chemicals in my hair.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Strandquist, MN
I love this conditioner! The smell isn't too strong, it gets snarls & tangles out easily plus the paraben free makes it five stars!!
Liz J.
Liz J.
Milton, DE
This conditioner de tangles my thick wavy hair and leaves it feeling weightless! I love it!