Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Conditioner

by Herbal Essences

Want moisture as lush as it is light? Let the cool herbal mint scent refresh your senses as the Moisture conditioner with zero percent heavy residues, parabens, and dyes conditions to nourish. Before using the Naked Moisture conditioner, try Herbal Essences Naked Moisture shampoo. That’s Herbal’s naked way for a naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience.

• Restores hair’s natural moisture
  • Zero percent heavy residues, dyes, and parabens
  • Invigorating Herbal mint fusion extracts

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil*, Menthol, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, PEG-2m, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. *Field Mint/Menthe Des Champs

Usage: Massage in and rinse out for irresistibly smooth strands.

I have recently noticed my hair becoming extremely greasy from my herbal essences conditioner and was wondering if this special Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Conditioner would do the same? I previously have stick with their normal line.
Hey guys! I’m wondering if anyone can tell me if this has been discontinued? It was my go to conditioner but I haven’t been able to find it in months 😩
Does this really work on long hair that tangles easier
Start your review of Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I could take or leave the shampoo but after using the conditioner I have decided I will be purchasing the full size product for future use!in reviews
My hair felt squeaky clean after rinsing the conditioner out which already tipped me off that it was not moisturizing enough for me ( I have fine coarse hair) and then felt very dry and more coarse than usual after blow drying my hair.in reviews
Sometimes I simply cannot afford my salon brand hair care products and I am happy to announce I have my new favorite - Herbal Essences Naked Moisture conditioner.in reviews
Chelsea B.
Vista, CA
This product is amazing! I use this weekly instead of shampoo and it works the best. Definitely comparable to WEN but good for you and affordable!
Doris L.
Plattsburgh, NY
This is one of my favorite conditioners out there. My hair is straight and thick with dyed ends so it's a bit dry. I bought my bottle from Wal-Mart a few months ago. It has a pleasant scent but not over powering. I would buy this again because it works well.
Hayley B.
Chelsea, AL
I really enjoyed this conditioner. I have fine hair, plus it's blonde, which makes conditioners sort of my worst enemy. They can turn my hair into limp spaghetti noodles if I'm not picky about which one to use. I used this one by Herbal Essences this morning, that was provided free by Influenster for testing purposes, and I LOVE the way it feels on my hair. It is not greasy at all. Very light and my hair is soft without being limp. Such a plus in my book. I will definitely purchase this one!
Hannah F.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this shampoo! It smells amazing and makes my hair really shiny. I also love that it's paraben-free!
Alyson S.
Brandon, FL
Very awesome conditioner highly recommend. Only one I ever use leaves hair shiny and soft
Olivia V.
Republic, WA
I love this product!!! Makes my hair so soft and smells very natural and amazing!!! Leaves absolutely no residue on my scalp and no dryness either :)
Ginger G.
Boca Raton, FL
This conditioner is very good. I have very dry hair and I let it set for a few min. It left my hair feels very light and soft.The smell of this line of products is great!!! Thanks influenster for sending me samples to try out. I will probably buy more of this. =)
Jessica C.
Overton, TX
Love this conditioner! I have to use this due to being allergic to other conditioners and shampoos, but after using this my hair has been so much healthier and softer!
Albaeliz I.
Ooltewah, TN
Love it! smells amazing and leaves my hair very shinny. Doesn't cause my hair to get oil or get dandruff.
Rachel M.
Riverview, FL
This gets the job done. This is an everyday conditioner nothing special. It does have a pleasant scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alison V.
Madison, AL
il y a 2 ans
Samantha A. il y a 2 ans
It hasn’t made my hair greasy but I have dry hair and extensions. Best option would be to wait until it’s on offer somewhere and try it :)