Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Conditioner
Want moisture as lush as it is light? Let the cool herbal mint scent refresh your senses as the Moisture conditioner with zero percent heavy residues, parabens, and dyes conditions to nourish. Before using the Naked Moisture conditioner, try Herbal Essences Naked Moisture shampoo. That’s Herbal’s naked way for a naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience.
- Restores hair’s natural moisture
- Zero percent heavy residues, dyes, and parabens
- Invigorating Herbal mint fusion extracts
Ingredients: Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil*, Menthol, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, PEG-2m, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. *Field Mint/Menthe Des Champs
Usage: Massage in and rinse out for irresistibly smooth strands.see more...
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
- "I could take or leave the shampoo but after using the conditioner I have decided I will be purchasing the full size product for future use!" in 5 reviews
- "My hair felt squeaky clean after rinsing the conditioner out which already tipped me off that it was not moisturizing enough for me ( I have fine coarse hair) and then felt very dry and more coarse than usual after blow drying my hair." in 5 reviews
- "Sometimes I simply cannot afford my salon brand hair care products and I am happy to announce I have my new favorite - Herbal Essences Naked Moisture conditioner." in 3 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos