Herbal Essences Naked Flexible Hold Spritzer uploaded by Sara K.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Awaken your senses with the scent of white grapefruit and mint. This lightweight hairspray adds luscious shine to a touchable style that holds all day. It finishes your style for a naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience with zero percent parabens and colorants. So get naked and experience an amazing shine.

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat, Water/EAU, Acrylates Copolymer, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil*, Fragrance/Parfum, Aminomethyl Propanol, Triethyl Citrate, PEG-12 Dimethicone. *Field Mint/Menthe Des Champs.

Usage: Spray evenly over finished style to set hair with shine.

Sonja B.
Amity, OR
The hold is not heavy or sticky and the smell is subtle and pleasant.
I love that it doesn't flake or turn white when you comb
through it. It is one of those use a little or a lot depending
on your needs kind of spray that allows for you to switch
up from the hair down easy flow days to the up-do
sophisticated days. For me this is it...I get to stop looking!
Julibeth P.
miami beach, florida
I have tried HE shampoos only during college days and then i kept shifting from one after the other . after a very long time i have finally found my hg shampoos and conditioners. this sounds pretty good as well. Do they have smaller bottles as well.. i am itching to try something different. lovely pics. and glad you found a decent shampoo for yourself
Katherine R.
Elkhart, IN
This is a perfect spray to tame flyways and frizz, but probably not the one to reach for when you need intense hold. The minty scent is light and refreshing, and what I really love is that it doesn't contain parabens or colorants. I'm not 100% crunchy, but I try to find products that aren't too heavy on the chemicals (or too hard on the bank.)
Terance V.
What I like about this product is that it keeps all of my baby hairs down but doesn't give my hair a crackly texture like when you usually add hairspray to your hair. It's especially great for when I curl my hair and I spray it over the curls to keep down the frizz but the curls are still flexible and smooth. I would buy this again.
Ericka C.
MOUNT VISION, NY
This Hairspray smells nice, but doesn't stick with the smell which for me is preferable. The hold is just enough, but I wouldn't recommend using it for anything like curls. I have a short hair (think Ruby Rose) and use it to tame whispy flyaways and for that, it gets the job done.
Molly C.
Alpharetta, GA
This product has stolen my heart! I love how fresh it feels and smells. Normally I would hate the scent of any hair product but this one in particular has a hold on me. The only reason why there are four stars instead of 5 is because it leaves my dark brown hair looking like the first snow of winter has fallen. I would recommend, but if you have darker hair, keep it under your top layer.
Courtney S.
Dothan, AL
When I let my hair go naturally wavy, I'll use a light curling mousse and hairspray to make sure the waves last all day. I've tried a bunch of different hair sprays, but this one is my favorite! It has just enough holding power to last ask day without leaving my hair feeling stiff and crunchy. Naturally flowing, soft waves that last all day... what more could a girl want from her hairspray!?
Maryleise M.
San Jose, CA
Really good product to use healthy leaves hair really pretty and smooth it did meet my expectations plus it has a really good smell, it's really cheap, its really good since it doesn't leave hair all bad and tangled like others and I really do recommend this product!!!!!
Jessica G.
Santa Ana, CA
What I love about this hairspray is that it doesn't leave the hair feeling stiff or dry. I have wavy to curly hair and I love the way it leaves my curls feeling soft and smooth. Lastly I think it has a really nice smell unlike others that smell a lot like alcohol.
Aimee D.
Blythewood, SC
It's difficult to find a hair spray that doesn't make my hair feel nasty in order to hold it in place, but this does just that. My hair is coarse and doesn't often stay with other products but it stays with this. I will definitely be purchasing this product again