BY HERBAL ESSENCES #36 in Dry Shampoo

Refresh your look and experience lightweight hair that feels clean, even on das you don't wash. The tapioca formula absorbs excess oil, transforming lifeless, oily hair into fresh hair with the crisp essence of citrus and mint.

Ingredients: Isobutane, Alcohol Denate, Propane, Tapioca Starch, Water, Silica, Fragrance, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol.

Usage:

1. Shake vigorously before use and in between sprays.
  2. Part and lift sections of dry hair.
  3. Spray at scalp.
  4. Massage thoroughly with fingertips.
  5. Style as usual.

• How well does this product work on thick hair?1 Answers
  • Does this work for natural hair?1 Answers
  • I’m looking to start using dry shampoo, is this one a goo...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jess 🌟.
Elmhurst, NY
This would probably would work for people with damaged hair. Two star for not leaving a white cast and for being paraben free, but minus three stars for not absorbing the oil, being a very wet spray that dries stiff and leaving a residue that changes my hair texture, and overly floral-bubblegum like scent.

I'm glad I don't have the full size because I would've tossed it. Right now I'm struggling to even finish the travel size. There are way better dry hair shampoos out there, and baby powder works better than this.
Kennedy F.
I actually really liked this product. It worked really well in my hair, and just like every other Herbal Essences product, it smelled amazing. My only gripe is that after first use, it's almost useless. The nozzle ALWAYS dries up/gets stuck so you can't get any product out. I've bought their dry shampoo 4 separate times just in case I kept getting bad batches. Nope, it's just the packaging/product.
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Really nice. Smells nice, nice size,  So far doing its job. My hair was bouncy, shiny and moisturized. I let my hair air dry and don't use any heat on it. Hair felt good and used a small pump only. Mostly ran it on the tips and then the rest. My hair didn't look oily nor does it weigh it down. Made it feel soft and healthy. Great product and great price.
Samantha C.
I tried this because it's a more natural product and I love that. It smells great and is reasonably priced, you can find it at any drugstore, Walmart, or target. It worked well for my hair but did seem to be alittle drying. In haircare I prefer to splurge more on products because my hair is so damaged so if the product is worth it I will buy it.
Emily P.
This dry shampoo smells good but it did leave white flecks in my hair. It wasn't super prominent but I could still see it. The texture of my hair was pretty course after using it too. That's why it was rated three stars but it is a great price and smells nice
Alisha S.
I love it. Being a mom sometimes life is to crazy and I can’t always shower daily. That Happens be a huge no for my curls. So I quickly spray some on my hair wash up and and start the day. I feel like I don’t have to worry if I can’t shower in the am or if I don’t make it to shower at night because my day was so crazy and I just want to fall into my bed.
Marissa M.
Aurora, IL
I really love Herbal Essensces, and enjoyed this Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo.  It worked well to degrease my hair and didn't overdry, leave residue, or keep my hair feeling greasy.  It also smells great, which is something I have come to expect from products from this company!
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
This is basically trash. It does not do a good job at all, it smells good though. I don't recommend it to anyone, there are countless other brands that will at least do better than this stuff. Leaves a nasty texture on my hair while still not doing anything the bottle claims.
Aniyah N.
Riviera Beach
This product not only helped define my curls but also managed to help them hold their volume. It was hard for my natural curls to stay put in the hot weather but this product helped if very much. I recommend this product and i will most certainly purchase it again.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
With herbal essences products it is either a hit or a miss. This one is good for a dry shampoo. It does the work without any complaints. It is necessary for when I don't feel like washing my hair and it makes my hair look clean and dry. I remind my self not to touch my hair when I have this dry shampoo on because it makes my hands feel weird and dirty. Other then that, this dry shampoo does its job and I like using it.
Jessica D.
Springfield, MO
Does this dry shampoo leave a white powder on your hair?
Cynthia S.
Lawton, Ok
I have very oily air and I have to wash it daily. does this really work, thought I thinking of try it because of the good reviews.
megan k.
Is this product honestly worth it?
Shawni T.
Rialto, CA
I got my full size in a vbox did you?
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
What is your favorite scent from Herbal Essence? Mine is Hello Hydration!