BY HERBAL ESSENCES #29 in Dry Shampoo

Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo transforms lifeless, oily hair into fresh, touchable hair ‚Äď the natural tapioca formula instantly absorbs excess oil to leave your look naturally refreshed with a crisp, clean mint fragrance. Shake well before spraying into dry hair and working into your roots ‚Äď let it set and then brush your hair for even distribution and style as desired!

Buy on Amazon
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried the Batiste brand and Suave and another brand that escapes me just now but of all of them, this one was best. The scent is decent and it really does make my hair look fresh and best of all, I have lots of body and can actually achieve certain styles that don't work when my hair is clean.

From now on, when I need a dry shampoo, this is my go to product. I thought the price was pretty good and a few good sprays worked so the bottle lasts me a decent amount of uses and I feel I get my money's worth with it unlike the Batiste brand and it doesn't stink to high heaven like Suave does.

Definitely will buy this again.
Aiko S.
bothell, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in a previous vox box and I did like it. The smell was quite pleasant and not too powdery or fragrant. MY hair can get pretty oily and I prefer to only was my hair 2-3 times a week. The white cast is a given but I found myself spraying more product that usual, which I why I went through the bottle fast. Through out the day I actually had to touch up my bangs they got so greasy. I think for a medium not so oily haired person this is fantastic. The price is reasonable but for someone who is more oily, i prefer a more powdery formula.
B C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this dry shampoo after being recommended by a friend and it's really great for sucking up all the oils in my roots. It is however not great at keeping hair actually clean there's a texture that sticks to the hair that isn't great but it's also not terrible either. if you're sensitive to smells than I would however not recommended this dry shampoo. The smell in my opinion is way too sweet. I would buy this again in a pinch if I had to and I don't regret trying it but it's not my first choice. It did its job and it's a pretty good price.
Jake N.
Wilmington, NC
I got this dry shampoo just because my girl roommate got it one time and I tried it and thought it smelled great. It works well in taking oils out of your hair. I would use it a lot when I had it just so my hair would smell great all day every day. I bought two big cans and both times I had to eventually get rid of it because the can stopped spraying. I mean it was practically a full can but the top part would not work. I stopped buying the product after that, but man, if the can worked right I would use it all the time. Four stars anyway.
Dee V.
Oklahoma City , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS DRY SHAMPOO! I bought it when i was out of my other one because it was BOGO at Target. I love this because I have dark hair and it doesn't spray out white on my hair. I can easily rub it in and brush it and it takes all the oil out of my hair leaving it nice, clean, and smells amazing. I didn't have a problem with the nozzle of the bottle like everyone else keeps saying they do so hopefully the problem is fixed. I am certainly purchasing this again. I even bought my mom one so she could try it.
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the formula! It was awesome and my hair felt almost freshly washed after using it. Sadly the nozzle had a tendency to clog and the only solid use I got was the first time, after that it was a weak stream even after doing the manufacturer recommended rinsing of the nozzle. Upon further research this appeared to be a common problem from the start and no one could figure out why they hadn't changed the design or method of dispersal. Very disappointed because the formula was great but I couldn't use it!
Bri R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all the drugstore brand dry shampoos this is by far my favorite. I don't have very oily hair and can go two days without needing a dry shampoo. I love the smell of this because it's very light and it's not in your face. This doesn't leave a harsh residue as other dry shampoos do. However, if your hair is very greasy, you will have to use a lot of product, which results in a residue on your hair. This is a good product for those that do not have very greasy hair.
Malerie E.
Charleston, SC
I want to start out by saying that I have very oily hair. I have to wash it daily. I purchased a can of this about 6 months ago and was impressed. The citrus mint was quite refreshing and it did a nice job of absorbing oil and keeping my hair looking and smelling clean. No white residue that some dry shampoos can leave behind. This was a must as during my time of traveling around I was unable to shower and wash my hair as frequently as I would have liked.
Natalie W.
Glendale, AZ
This is my favorite dry shampoo!! I typically only wash my hair twice a week and start using this on day three. This has a desirable neutral smell and doesn't leave my hair feeling straw like or leave the white powder looking residue. The price is fair for a dry shampoo that I think works much better than other brands. It also doesn't contain sulfate or parabens which is much healthier for your hair. Please try!! You won't go anywhere without it!
Fatima A.
Woodbridge, VA
I bought this dry shampoo about two months ago and I had not tried it until yesterday. I'm disappointed in the quality because I love Herbal Essenses. I have brown hair so the product makes my hair look very gray but that's to be expected with dark hair. The dry shampoo also tangles my hair making it very difficult to work with. I hate writing negative reviews but I also like to remain honest and this is my honest opinion. Thanks for reading!
Jessica D.
Springfield, MO
Does this dry shampoo leave a white powder on your hair?
Shawni T.
Rialto, CA
I got my full size in a vbox did you?
Cynthia S.
Lawton, Ok
I have very oily air and I have to wash it daily. does this really work, thought I thinking of try it because of the good reviews.
megan k.
Is this product honestly worth it?
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
What is your favorite scent from Herbal Essence? Mine is Hello Hydration!