BY HERBAL ESSENCES #49 in Dry Shampoo

Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo transforms lifeless, oily hair into fresh, touchable hair – the natural tapioca formula instantly absorbs excess oil to leave your look naturally refreshed with a crisp, clean mint fragrance. Shake well before spraying into dry hair and working into your roots – let it set and then brush your hair for even distribution and style as desired!

• How well does this product work on thick hair?1 Answers
  • Does this work for natural hair?1 Answers
  • I’m looking to start using dry shampoo, is this one a good one? H...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bao-Tran L.
I got this as a gift. I usually wash my hair everyday because of work. I'm trying to wash my hair less though because I know it's drying to the scalp, and it's still winter time! When I used this product though, I was amazed! I heard horror stories of just dry shampoo bringing flakes to your hair, and that's the last thing I want since I do get dandruff during the winter time. But I never get flakes from this product!! I shake it and brush it out evenly throughout my hair, and it looks fantastic! The scent is also very nice! It's not too strong, but it smells fresh and clean. It makes my hair so much more volumized, which I like a lot. It does make me itchy from time to time though, so that's why I give 4/5 stars, but I would definitely recommend. I do like how big my hair gets, so I'll try to use it more!
Gina C.
Tampa, FL
Out of all the dry shampoos I have tried, this one just doesn’t compare. I have extremely oily hair naturally and when I’m in a rush I love to use dry shampoo on second or third day hair. However, this product did not seem to help. I brushed throughout after applying to various spots of my scalp and felt as if my hair was still extremely greasy, if not worse.
Zerlaine P.
Miami
Really nice. Smells nice, nice size,  So far doing its job. My hair was bouncy, shiny and moisturized. I let my hair air dry and don't use any heat on it. Hair felt good and used a small pump only. Mostly ran it on the tips and then the rest. My hair didn't look oily nor does it weigh it down. Made it feel soft and healthy. Great product and great price.
Samantha C.
I tried this because it's a more natural product and I love that. It smells great and is reasonably priced, you can find it at any drugstore, Walmart, or target. It worked well for my hair but did seem to be alittle drying. In haircare I prefer to splurge more on products because my hair is so damaged so if the product is worth it I will buy it.
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
For a quick grab from the drug store this stuff works well! I was a little hesitant to try it at first just because I try to use professional products only, but like I said... in a hurry and all!

Anyway, it is cheap and easily available. It is pretty light weight and didn’t leave a white coating in my hair, like some dry shampoos do.
Alisha S.
I love it. Being a mom sometimes life is to crazy and I can’t always shower daily. That Happens be a huge no for my curls. So I quickly spray some on my hair wash up and and start the day. I feel like I don’t have to worry if I can’t shower in the am or if I don’t make it to shower at night because my day was so crazy and I just want to fall into my bed.
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
This is basically trash. It does not do a good job at all, it smells good though. I don't recommend it to anyone, there are countless other brands that will at least do better than this stuff. Leaves a nasty texture on my hair while still not doing anything the bottle claims.
Aniyah N.
Riviera Beach
This product not only helped define my curls but also managed to help them hold their volume. It was hard for my natural curls to stay put in the hot weather but this product helped if very much. I recommend this product and i will most certainly purchase it again.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
With herbal essences products it is either a hit or a miss. This one is good for a dry shampoo. It does the work without any complaints. It is necessary for when I don't feel like washing my hair and it makes my hair look clean and dry. I remind my self not to touch my hair when I have this dry shampoo on because it makes my hands feel weird and dirty. Other then that, this dry shampoo does its job and I like using it.
jayemmmz e.
Glendale, CA
Have used it several times, as I got a sample of it from a home delivery system or hair product set....I actually enjoyed the scent and layering of this product. I am able to blend it well into my dark almost black hair.  My scalp is sensitive and this helped with my dryness and flaking.  I just wish is lasted longer, but it could be due to the fact I didn't find that it left such an overwhelming amount of product onto my hair.  I am not a fan of feeling residue in my hair, it could be my application, but it was good.
Jessica D.
Springfield, MO
Does this dry shampoo leave a white powder on your hair?
Cynthia S.
Lawton, Ok
I have very oily air and I have to wash it daily. does this really work, thought I thinking of try it because of the good reviews.
megan k.
Is this product honestly worth it?
Shawni T.
Rialto, CA
I got my full size in a vbox did you?
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
What is your favorite scent from Herbal Essence? Mine is Hello Hydration!