BY HERBAL ESSENCES

For seriously parched hair.

WHAT: Pamper your hair with this simple cleansing conditioner to restore hair's natural moisture.
WHO: Those with thick hair and curly hair that could do without the frizz.
WHEN: Use this 2-in-1 gentle cleanser in place of a normal shampoo and conditioner routine.
HOW: Massage 3 to 4 pumps into wet hair. Let it go to work for a few minutes, then rinse it out and let hair shine.
SMELLS LIKE: Mint to the power of mint.

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so ...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have y...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All...1 Answers
Rojeen S.
Cranston , RI
This conditioner is a bit watery unlike other conditioners which have a thicker consistency. But overall it still does condition really well, keeps my hair soft and silky all day long. And smells beautiful. Other than the consistency i still recommend.
Roxanne V.
Calexico
I had dandruff due to dry scalp and this gave me the moisture needed. It doesn’t lasted but it leaves hear soft and smells amazing. It leaves hair feeling clean and moisturized. I was satisfied with the product- would buy again
Brianna C.
This is the best cleansing conditioner I’ve ever tried! I used to love this product so much but I haven’t noticed it in stores lately. It gets my curly hair clean while keeping it very moisturized. It’s also very affordable in a big size bottle. My hair feels so great and soft after using I hope it wasn’t discontinued.
Shellie M.
I love love love this cleansing conditioner. It cleans, has an amazing scent and doesn't strip the color out of my hair. I have been a user of this shampoo now or about two years. I prefer this one over the pink one only for the scent. They both work AMAZING.
Erica P.
This is my go to conditioner when my hair feels heavy and greasy and I just cant fight it off. I used to switch to it whenever my hair would get greasy and then back but now I just stick with this
Rhonda B.
Okay curly girls, this product is excellent for those of us who cowash. This product contains peppermint oil which will make your scalp feel tingling fresh and your hair squeaky clean. This product is paraben free and sulfate free so an excellent moisturizing conditioner is a must!
Alaine W.
I used Deva No-Poo for years and it was my holy grail cleansing conditioner until I finally had to accept that it wasn't working with my allergies. WHY Deva insists on adding chamomile to all their products is beyond me. Like it's actually doing anything. No, it's just a hippie dippie herbal extract designed to make the product look more natural and appealing. Maybe that works if you don't have a severe allergy to ragweed like I do. Chamomile is in the same family as ragweed, and I am highly allergic to it.

When you're taking multiple allergy meds daily and getting allergy shots, maybe it's not the best idea to keep exposing yourself to your allergens. So I decided to try the Herbal Essences Naked Cleansing Conditioner that I saw in my local Target. Coming from years of a higher-end product, my expectations were low. But this stuff actually delivered. I have to use many more pumps than the instructions call for, but I'm able to use it almost every single day as my only cleansing/conditioning product in the shower. (I still use leave-in though.) My hair comes out just as soft, frizz-free, and clean as it did with No-Poo, but my allergies aren't being aggravated.

My two complaints:
1. The scent! Sweet fancy Moses, this is one strongly scented product. I don't react to the scent, and I don't hate it, but it lingers till it's washed out.
2. I burn through it pretty quickly. A bottle lasts me about a month. I would pay more for No-Poo, but the biggest size of it would last me over a year. Herbal Essences ends up costing more over time. But the ability to find it easily in a drugstore rather than having to order online kind of balances that out.
Courtney C.
Sheffield Lake, OH
This conditioner is great! A little goes a long way, and it smells refreshing and cool. This is the first "naked" shampoo and conditioner I've ever used and it makes my hair feel so much cleaner and softer--it feels like all of the dirt and grime and chemicals have been removed from my hair. The conditioner is definitely a necessity when using the shampoo. Love it!
Ymelda S.
Manteca, CA
This made my thick, wavy hair nice and soft. It made it seem less greasy especially when you skip shampoo for a couple of days. It smells good. It made my hair softer and it's now part of my weekly hair routine. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Heather F.
Bridge City, TX
I have difficult hair. It's thick, dry, very curly, growing out from a very short cut, and on top of that, I have been coloring my hair myself for over 25 years. I have tried everything. I wanted to try WEN, but I couldn't bring myself to spend the money on something I couldn't try first.
. I was at CVS last week, and found Herbal Essence Cleansing Conditioner on an amazing sale, 2 for $7, with the Extra Care card. For that price, I would definitely try it. My daughter colored her hair for the first time, so I thought she could use the second bottle. Her hair is very long, thick, fine, straight, and tangles with the slightest movement. We decided to try it Sunday night.
My daughter went first. She said she used 4 pumps and that was enough to work through her hair. She wrapped her hair with a towel and let it dry for an hour before brushing it out. Amazingly, she had very few tangles!!!! Her hair was soft, her color was brilliant, and it smelled wonderful. She even used the blow dryer with very few tangles.
I went next. I had just colored my hair. I used 4 pumps too, and that really was too many. Next time I will use 3. I worked out though, let it sit a few minutes and rinsed. The product rinsed clean and my hair felt so soft. I rubbed my hair dry with a towel and brushed out. No tangles at all!! My hair was soft, bouncy, shiny, and the curls were tight.
It has been 3 days, and my hair still feels and smells great. I can't wait to use Herbal Essence Cleansing Conditioner again. I know my hair will only get better with each use. I will definitely buy this again.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Mandy L.
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Charlotte E.
I love the idea of these products but I try to only wash my hair once to twice a week. Will Clemson h conditioners work with my current hair washing habits? And are they good for coloured hair?

Amazon