Herbal Essences Naked Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by St Pete H.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal's Naked Experience Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather cleanser go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair.

• Herbal Essences Naked Cleansing Conditioner:
  • A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience
  • Sulfate-free cleansing conditioner with gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture
  • 0% parabens and colorants
  • 0% sulfate
  • 500 ML

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil*, Menthol, Fragrance/Parfum, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Zinc Pyrithione, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. *Field Mint/Menthe Des Champs.

Buy on Amazon
Alex S.
Mount Airy, NC
I love this product because I've been using it since the beginning it seems. I don't have any cons but pros is it works perfectly with my hair and I have very dry but yet oily hair. It's so cheap it makes you wonder If it even works
Heather  .
Bridge City, TX
I love this product. I have extremely thick, curly, color treated hair, and this has totally changed how I clean my hair. No suds. No stripping. No breakage. This leaves my hair soft, shiny, and virtually tangle free. The scent is strong and somewhat chemical, so I would liked this more if the scent were lighter, and more natural. Luckily, the scent wears off quickly and smells nice within about an hour. When I don't use this, I miss it, and my hair misses it.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
I've been using this for past 2 months as I wanted to take a break from shampoo. It takes some getting use to and I still have to finger comb my hair to get rid of knots but I have seen a general improvement in my hair.its a tad bit longer and the cuticle seems smoothr. For reference I have naturally dark hair but have been blonde for over 3 years and after rocking the grey hair trend I went dark to give my hair a break and this is what I've been using since I went dark again.
St Pete H.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love this conditioning cleanser! It smells amazing and truly hydrates my hair! I have very long hair and it de tangles it perfectly. It leaves my hair super soft and shiny. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting softer hair that is manageable and hydrated.
Note *I do not use it daily as with my hair type it can leave it to oily so I use it once or twice a week or when my hair is feeling dry.
MaryKate L.
Ashburn, VA
This is a fine product for days where my hair feels a little gross but I shampooed the day before. I do not feel like it is a great product for fine, straight hair because it does not cleanse enough to get the lift back to my hair but it works in a pinch. The smell is pleasant and it is very easy to use.
julia c.
I've been using this for about two years now and I am so in love. Every time i try a new product I have to come back to this one. It smells amazing and does what shampoo and conditioner do without being harsh. I love it so much I gave some too my mom and now she's convinced too.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
One of my favorite cleansing conditioners. Smells great and my hair looks like I've washed it with normal shampoo. I used it every other shampoo for over a year and my hair seemed to grow a lot. I need to start using again. 😊
Wendy B.
This has to be my favorite conditioner . It smells wonderful , love that it's made with natural products. The less chemicals the better I say. Anyway it makes my hair feel soft and shiny .
Aja M.
Columbus, OH
This stuff is a great product dupe for Wen!! It smells sooo good and I noticed a difference in my hair. I highly recommend this product to everyone!! I smell the yummy scent all day long!
Marla S.
Conway, AR
I love the smell and love that it is a more natural choice. I do not like how it makes my hair heavy and feel even a little greasy.