BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wa...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the sto...1 Answers
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
I really wanted to love this one but unfortunately it makes my hair look gunky and sticky. Maybe my hair is not used to that type of stuff so I'll give it a try few more times.
Ashley M.
I'm a curly girl and this product has worked wonders for my hair. The smell alone gives your hair a very clean and fresh scent. This product minimizes my frizz and leaves my hair well moisturized.
Olivia S.
Herbal Essences smells amazing and their products work just ok. My hair dresser always swears against these. Whenever I used their products my hair seemed to remain dry.
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
I really liked this conditioner. It dried my hair out a little if I use it everyday. I use it about once a week now and it seems to work better. And smells great!!
Emily H.
I use this six days a week and on the seventh I use a clarifying shampoo. It smells great and leaves my hair really soft. Also shortens shower time because you only need one product instead of two!
Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, LA
One of the most things I like about this conditioner is that it really can make a difference in the texture of your hair, than any other product that I know. It keeps the moisture in my hair during these cold winter seasons. Not only also does it keeps it's shine, but also the balance and flawlessness of your natural hair.
Robbie N.
Russellville, AR
I love this stuff. I use it as a part of my co-washing routine. I have extremely curly hair and this does wonders. Doesn't leave me feeling greasy or hairy.
Nephilim S.
I really love this for my hair. my hair tends to be super oily so it takes a bit of getting used too but it's awesome! leaves my hair so soft once it dries
Melissa B.
It's a nice one stop shop, make my hair nice and soft, and a great price. I think it's a pretty good option if you're looking for an alternative to Wen.
Cindy E.
Plymouth, MN
Love this stuff. If smells so good, and when you rinse it out the fragrance stays with you. I have heard so many people say they like it better then Wen.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Mandy L.
Glencoe, MN
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Elizabeth C.
Orange Park, FL
I love this and want to eventually make it my every day hair care but haven't made the jump. Does anyone actually use this daily? I use it a couple days and then wash/condition and repeat.