BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wash...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found it?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the store...1 Answers
Deborah J.
Deborah J.
This is the first cleansing conditioner I've used. It is definitely something you have to get used to. The scent lingers for a long time, it is a little strong for my taste. However, my hair feels really great after using this.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Roseville, CA
This is amazing for my long, thick, naturally wavy hair. I wash 2 or 3 times a week and this cleans well without stripping the natural oils that keep my hair from being brittle and dry. I spend a couple minutes at the beginning of my shower really working this product into the hair and let it sit, then do a complete rinse at the end of my shower. Be careful not to use too much product, as it will make your hair feel greasy. Five pumps is the perfect amount for my thick, mid-back length hair. What I really love about this product is the softness and shine my hair has without looking greasy.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Schaumburg, IL
Phenomenal cleansing conditioner for thick long hair. I used it a few times a week on the ends and my hair felt and smelled fantastic. Once a week I would clarify with shampoo and regular conditioner, but I loved the simplicity of using just one product.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Tobaccoville, NC
I use this once or twice a week on my fine, thin hair. It works good but if I use it more than that it seems that it leaves my hair a little on the oily side. It does seem to leave my hair softer and shinier when I do use it. I love the smell of it and it's not too expensive.
Trudy C.
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
Amazing product!!!! I have dry, curly, chemical processed hair. Shampoo is just to drying for my hair. This product has been a game changer for me. It leaves my hair soft and frizz free. I love this stuff. It is also cheap compared to salon products.
Rhonda B.
Rhonda B.
Okay curly girls, this product is excellent for those of us who cowash. This product contains peppermint oil which will make your scalp feel tingling fresh and your hair squeaky clean. This product is paraben free and sulfate free so an excellent moisturizing conditioner is a must!
Marie-Urlima O.
Marie-Urlima O.
Mount Rainier, MD
I LOVE this conditioner! FYI, I have thick relaxed hair. After working out, I hopped in the shower and soaked my hair. Then I divided my hair into four sections and worked one pump into each section (I figured it'd be the best way to clean my scalp). I left the conditioner sitting while I finished washing my face and body, then rinsed. My hair felt soft then, but after letting it air dry, that's when the magic happened! My hair was shiny, sooooo soft and super smooth. I didn't feel like I needed to add any more products to my hair, and I NEVER feel like that. I just about ready to throw out every other shampoo and conditioner I own lol.
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
I bought this because I heard it was similar to Wen, which I've heard good things about but haven't wanted to spend so much money on something that might not work. I thought it would speed things up in the shower, make my hair softer, and save me from spending so much money on a shampoo and a deep conditioner. I loved the smell of this product. It's very clean and fresh, not floral or fruity like most hair products. I think it did make my hair feel softer when I used it properly. What I didn't like about it, is how much product I had to use. It says 3-4 pumps, but I had to use more like 5-7 because my hair is long and I don't feel like it thoroughly covers my hair. I also think it requires too much deliberate application; I had to spread the conditioner 1-2 pumps at a time at different parts of my scalp because it didn't distribute. Then I had to lather it thoroughly, otherwise after I rinsed and dried, my hair felt like there were parts that didn't get clean. I probably won't by it again because I feel like it was too time consuming and required too much product for effectiveness. I love the smell though so maybe I try the other products in the line.
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
Springfield, MA
I have used Hair One before (which is supose to be similar to WEN) and thought it was ok. I have also tried the cvs version called Salong Graffix which i did not like. This however is the half the price of the ones I have tried and actually is not too bad. My hair is very damaged at the ends so since i have only used it twice, I have not seen much of a difference, but the top of the my hair closest to the scalp does feel softer and gave me my curl back :) It smells and leaves a minty refreshing feel to your scalp. For the price, this is not a bad product.
Lena R.
Lena R.
Philipsburg, PA
I have stopped using shampoo a few years ago and only use conditioner. I tried L'Oréal Ever Crème before, and it's by far the best ever, but I ran out and the only cleansing conditioner the store had was this Herbal Essences one. I decided to try it even though I usually strongly dislike HE products. As others have stated, it smells amazing and the texture is very creamy. Do not use to much, or your hair will look greasy as if it hadn't been washed. The issue I have with this is the silicones, which make my hair dull after a few weeks. I will keep it and alternate with the L'Oréal Ever Crème. I would also recommend cleansing conditioners for children, to avoid starting using shampoos with them.
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Glencoe, MN
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Kim B.
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Julie W.
Julie W.
Amherst, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Charlotte E.
Charlotte E.
I love the idea of these products but I try to only wash my hair once to twice a week. Will Clemson h conditioners work with my current hair washing habits? And are they good for coloured hair?