BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wa...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the sto...1 Answers
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
When I use this and the shampoo, my hair feels so so clean. I have super oily hair and this just elps it get so clean!!!
Kelsey T.
Broken Arrow , OK
This is perfect for my hair! It doesn't leave any residue and it actually feels clean when I'm done washing!
julianne k.
Vestal, NY
I love the smell and it leaves the hair feeling soft and silky! Best product I've found in a long time!
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
I love this product smells great many people say its like wen but if u have used wen then you know better then to compare this to it. Its great really hydrates the hair but you have to becareful how you use it can be heavy if you put to much but it does help with frizz and melps make hair soft. Idk yet if i would buy going to keep using to see how consistant it is in improving my hair.
Holly B.
Marshall, TX
I just started using this product hoping to restore my damaged hair. It has been about a week and so far I love it! I have fine dry hair and it doesn't make it greasy or weighed down. I never even shampoo my hair anymore and I am slowly seeing improvement. It's all natural too!!
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
I really liked this conditioner. It dried my hair out a little if I use it everyday. I use it about once a week now and it seems to work better. And smells great!!
Alaine W.
I used Deva No-Poo for years and it was my holy grail cleansing conditioner until I finally had to accept that it wasn't working with my allergies. WHY Deva insists on adding chamomile to all their products is beyond me. Like it's actually doing anything. No, it's just a hippie dippie herbal extract designed to make the product look more natural and appealing. Maybe that works if you don't have a severe allergy to ragweed like I do. Chamomile is in the same family as ragweed, and I am highly allergic to it.

When you're taking multiple allergy meds daily and getting allergy shots, maybe it's not the best idea to keep exposing yourself to your allergens. So I decided to try the Herbal Essences Naked Cleansing Conditioner that I saw in my local Target. Coming from years of a higher-end product, my expectations were low. But this stuff actually delivered. I have to use many more pumps than the instructions call for, but I'm able to use it almost every single day as my only cleansing/conditioning product in the shower. (I still use leave-in though.) My hair comes out just as soft, frizz-free, and clean as it did with No-Poo, but my allergies aren't being aggravated.

My two complaints:
1. The scent! Sweet fancy Moses, this is one strongly scented product. I don't react to the scent, and I don't hate it, but it lingers till it's washed out.
2. I burn through it pretty quickly. A bottle lasts me about a month. I would pay more for No-Poo, but the biggest size of it would last me over a year. Herbal Essences ends up costing more over time. But the ability to find it easily in a drugstore rather than having to order online kind of balances that out.
Jennifer M.
Glenwood, AR
This product is amazing! I have thick, dry, crazy curly long hair, and this product not only replaces my regular shampoo and conditioner but it nourishes my hair in the process! And it smells fantastic! I could not ask for a better hair product!
Miriam R.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I just discovered this product at my local Target. I love it! It's smells so good. I have long thick black hair and a little frizzy. I use about 4 pumps. It makes my hair shiny, soft and it helps with my frizz! The scent last a couple days. I wash my hair every 2-3 days. I highly recommended!
Ashiah W.
Baton Rouge, LA
One of the most things I like about this conditioner is that it really can make a difference in the texture of your hair, than any other product that I know. It keeps the moisture in my hair during these cold winter seasons. Not only also does it keeps it's shine, but also the balance and flawlessness of your natural hair.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Mandy L.
Glencoe, MN
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Elizabeth C.
Orange Park, FL
I love this and want to eventually make it my every day hair care but haven't made the jump. Does anyone actually use this daily? I use it a couple days and then wash/condition and repeat.