BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wash...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found it?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the store...1 Answers
Ashiah W.
Ashiah W.
Baton Rouge, LA
One of the most things I like about this conditioner is that it really can make a difference in the texture of your hair, than any other product that I know. It keeps the moisture in my hair during these cold winter seasons. Not only also does it keeps it's shine, but also the balance and flawlessness of your natural hair.
Marie-Urlima O.
Marie-Urlima O.
Mount Rainier, MD
I LOVE this conditioner! FYI, I have thick relaxed hair. After working out, I hopped in the shower and soaked my hair. Then I divided my hair into four sections and worked one pump into each section (I figured it'd be the best way to clean my scalp). I left the conditioner sitting while I finished washing my face and body, then rinsed. My hair felt soft then, but after letting it air dry, that's when the magic happened! My hair was shiny, sooooo soft and super smooth. I didn't feel like I needed to add any more products to my hair, and I NEVER feel like that. I just about ready to throw out every other shampoo and conditioner I own lol.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA
I try not to wash my hair every day but with the way my curls are they dry out really quickly. However using just a conditioner weighs my hair down and using a leave in conditioner doesn't help it stay moisturized.

This product is amazing for retaining moisture and refreshing dry hair. It's non drying and doesn't weigh hair down. The scent is really light and fruity. I get compliments on my the way my hair smells for a couple days.

The price has great and the amount you get us definitely worth it. If you have thick, dry, or textured hair I highly suggest this product!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Raytown, MO
I quite like this one, the smell is really fresh and minty but also something else that I'm not sure how to describe. It does take quite a bit to really get my full scalp, but I have quite thick hair. It doesn't tingle, which is a relief, but it doesn't quite moisturize my scalp enough? If I use it as directed and just rinse, my scalp itches withing 24-36 hours, so I do follow with a water&apple cider vinegar rinse.
I like to fully coat my scalp, let it sit for a few minutes (at least five), then comb my hair to comb the product all throughout my hair, then leave it till I'm completely done in the shower before rinsing, to let it fully sink in.
Deborah J.
Deborah J.
This is the first cleansing conditioner I've used. It is definitely something you have to get used to. The scent lingers for a long time, it is a little strong for my taste. However, my hair feels really great after using this.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Roseville, CA
This is amazing for my long, thick, naturally wavy hair. I wash 2 or 3 times a week and this cleans well without stripping the natural oils that keep my hair from being brittle and dry. I spend a couple minutes at the beginning of my shower really working this product into the hair and let it sit, then do a complete rinse at the end of my shower. Be careful not to use too much product, as it will make your hair feel greasy. Five pumps is the perfect amount for my thick, mid-back length hair. What I really love about this product is the softness and shine my hair has without looking greasy.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Schaumburg, IL
Phenomenal cleansing conditioner for thick long hair. I used it a few times a week on the ends and my hair felt and smelled fantastic. Once a week I would clarify with shampoo and regular conditioner, but I loved the simplicity of using just one product.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Tobaccoville, NC
I use this once or twice a week on my fine, thin hair. It works good but if I use it more than that it seems that it leaves my hair a little on the oily side. It does seem to leave my hair softer and shinier when I do use it. I love the smell of it and it's not too expensive.
Trudy C.
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
Amazing product!!!! I have dry, curly, chemical processed hair. Shampoo is just to drying for my hair. This product has been a game changer for me. It leaves my hair soft and frizz free. I love this stuff. It is also cheap compared to salon products.
Heather  .
Heather .
Bridge City, TX
I have difficult hair. It's thick, dry, very curly, growing out from a very short cut, and on top of that, I have been coloring my hair myself for over 25 years. I have tried everything. I wanted to try WEN, but I couldn't bring myself to spend the money on something I couldn't try first.
. I was at CVS last week, and found Herbal Essence Cleansing Conditioner on an amazing sale, 2 for $7, with the Extra Care card. For that price, I would definitely try it. My daughter colored her hair for the first time, so I thought she could use the second bottle. Her hair is very long, thick, fine, straight, and tangles with the slightest movement. We decided to try it Sunday night.
My daughter went first. She said she used 4 pumps and that was enough to work through her hair. She wrapped her hair with a towel and let it dry for an hour before brushing it out. Amazingly, she had very few tangles!!!! Her hair was soft, her color was brilliant, and it smelled wonderful. She even used the blow dryer with very few tangles.
I went next. I had just colored my hair. I used 4 pumps too, and that really was too many. Next time I will use 3. I worked out though, let it sit a few minutes and rinsed. The product rinsed clean and my hair felt so soft. I rubbed my hair dry with a towel and brushed out. No tangles at all!! My hair was soft, bouncy, shiny, and the curls were tight.
It has been 3 days, and my hair still feels and smells great. I can't wait to use Herbal Essence Cleansing Conditioner again. I know my hair will only get better with each use. I will definitely buy this again.
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Glencoe, MN
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Kim B.
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Julie W.
Julie W.
Amherst, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Charlotte E.
Charlotte E.
I love the idea of these products but I try to only wash my hair once to twice a week. Will Clemson h conditioners work with my current hair washing habits? And are they good for coloured hair?