BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wa...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the sto...1 Answers
Cindy F.
Ozone Park, NY
I love how this makes my hair feel after being in the pool or at the beach. It helps keep my hair smooth and detangled. It smells incredible and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy. A little goes a long way.
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
I can't believe how awesome this cleansing conditioner is. After my first use my hair was less frizzy, the smell is great a bit strong but i love it but what i like the most is the price compared to other cleansing conditioners. I give it a thumbs up.
Jennifer M.
Glenwood, AR
This product is amazing! I have thick, dry, crazy curly long hair, and this product not only replaces my regular shampoo and conditioner but it nourishes my hair in the process! And it smells fantastic! I could not ask for a better hair product!
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
I've been using this since I went natural and I love it! It cleans my hair but doesn't strip my strands of their natural oils. It's smells clean and fresh. It's also affordable and easy to find. I'd recommend this product
Deborah J.
This is the first cleansing conditioner I've used. It is definitely something you have to get used to. The scent lingers for a long time, it is a little strong for my taste. However, my hair feels really great after using this.
Hillary C.
Phoenix, AZ
For the price, it can't be beat. It's the only cleansing conditioner I've ever used, so I have nothing to compare it to, but it leaves my hair clean and shiny and helps me stretch washes. I've already bought it twice and convinced some friends to purchase it too.
Rachel M.
This is my favorite conditioner. It makes my hair very soft and keeps it very smooth. My favorite part about it is the scent. It has a clean, musky-ish scent that keeps my hair smelling like I just showered all day. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Kelsey M.
I love using this to co wash with! It makes my long, straight, thick hair manageable and really seems to clean it up without stripping it. Love that it's paraben and sulfate free too! Also smells lovely :)
Ashley R.
Buford, GA
Love love love this shampoo. It is perfect for my naturally curly very dry hair. The packaging is great and it smells wonderful. I only have to wash my hair a few times a week with this. Perfect.
Andrea C.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently died my hair red, which is a difficult color to maintain. but this product is amazing!!! It smells so lovely, not a strong scent though. Plus, it's "nake" which means 0% paraben and sulfate. doesn't dry my hair at all, leave it feeling so soft and clean.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Mandy L.
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Elizabeth C.
Orange Park, FL
I love this and want to eventually make it my every day hair care but haven't made the jump. Does anyone actually use this daily? I use it a couple days and then wash/condition and repeat.