BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wa...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the sto...1 Answers
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay I had such high hopes for this! But it was a fail for me. It says that with one step it can clean your hair without using harsh products, but I felt like it made my hair more dirty and greasy feeling! I had to go back in and wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner twice just to get the greasy feeling out of my hair! The only plus was that it was all natural ingredients!
Ruchi T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all, this stuff smells AMAZING!!! It leaves my hair smelling great for a long time. It definitely cleans my hair but because I have long thick hair I have to use a lot of product. My hair also tends to get oily faster so I have to wash my hair more often but thats probably because of the makeup of this product.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
Just Bought this Conditioner. Smell is OK but does leave your hair Super soft. My daughters hair can be a nightmare and she just got out of the shower and I was shocked at how easily I was able to comb thru it. I would definitely try again, maybe one of the other Smells though...
Octavia T.
The Naked Cleansing Conditioner creates a spa-like experience for me, which is a big plus. It smells like earthy botanicals, but still has a soft, feminine quality to it with a hint of minty freshness. The conditioner does not lather, but it has a thick consistency that spreads very easily throughout my entire head. It conditions and makes my hair soft but not too soft, and that beautiful scent just lingers in my tresses all day. When my hair dried it was completely clean, no residue and no dullness. My hair had a nice sheen and it held its volume and body very well, on top of that, the product is very affordable. Great buy, I wish Herbal Essences made body products in this line!
Sandi B.
Alton, IL
This has been my secret weapon against hair dye fry for the last year or two. It's amazing. My hair is regularly abused by being lightened and dyed semi-permanent bright colors. This is the only "shampoo" we use at my house. It smells fabulous - fresh and light. Like something out of Aveda. And my hair is actually soft and can be combed through. I also use it to dilute color when I create pastels.
sandra h.
Humble, TX
This stuff is awesome!! I've been using this for about 4 yrs now and it cleans my hair and conditions it with out stripping away the natural oil! I'm happy to say I've been shampoo free for like 5 now. I'd compare it to Wen's cleansing conditioner. It's what cheaper and I'd go as far as to say it better than wen!
Shannon M.
Columbus, OH
I bought this at target after hearing a lot of great things about it. I'm Caucasian but have thick course hair with a slight (and unflattering) wave to it. Because my hair tends to break easily I try not to wash it more than every 2 days. Other cleansing conditioners do an ok job but my hair is greasy after 12 hours. This product does MUCH better!! It really does clean your hair, leaves it super soft, and smells good.

Final thoughts: I am using this as my regular shampoo/conditioner now and don't want to go back! Completely recommend!
tamara t.
One product for all needs, then wait and wonder why you used anything else in your life since j&j baby shampoo
Aneta L.
This is the only shampoo I use. If I need a more sudsing one I’ll go with the OGX (any variety), but I’ll usually even follow that one up with a bit of this cleansing conditioner. I’ve tried other brands and always come back to Herbal Essences. My hair feels so different – in a bad way – if I don’t use this! I made the mistake of going on several trips without a travel bottle full and I won’t make that mistake again! I have coarse, mixed texture long hair that is wavy/curly and color treated. I always use a very hydrating conditioner after this as well, as I found that works best for my type of hair. I have recommended this to many and proudly tell my stylist it’s Herbal Essences for me!!!! The only downside is scalp buildup – since it is so moisturizing I know there must be some build up, but it really is the only thing that helps my dandruff. I do not get greasy hair from this. Once every two weeks I like to do a coconut oil and tea tree scalp mask that I shampoo out, but then I always go back to this as my standard shampoo. I hope they never stop making it.
julianne k.
Vestal, NY
I love the smell and it leaves the hair feeling soft and silky! Best product I've found in a long time!
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Mandy L.
Glencoe, MN
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Elizabeth C.
Orange Park, FL
I love this and want to eventually make it my every day hair care but haven't made the jump. Does anyone actually use this daily? I use it a couple days and then wash/condition and repeat.