BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wa...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the sto...1 Answers
Donna B.
Warren, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to cleansing conditioner! I love it. It has amazing slip, is incredibly moisturizing, and gets my hair and scalp clean. I am able to detangle my hair easily while using this cleanser. I also love the smell. It also gets 2 thumbs up for being in a pump bottle as opposed to being in a jar. I highly recommend this product, especially if you have curly/kinky/coily hair.
Jewel H.
Akron, OH
So moisturizing it leaves my hair clean and curly. I have natural hair that gets dry easily and this is just awesome
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm no stranger to CC's and tried this for a whole month. I initially liked the scent in the bottle however the scent is totally different in my hair...its bad!!! This stuff cleansed my hair good but left it feeling dry...I have naturally curly 3b spiral curls,also color treated hair.
This is a lot better than the Color Me Happy CC but its still a no for me.
Dani H.
I have been using this product off and on for about a year now. I love how the product smells and how my hair feels. The only downside I have found is that my hair becomes greasier much faster after using this. Normally I can go 2-3 days without washing my hair with shampoo but; with this conditioning shampoo, I need to wash my hair everyday. I have found that by applying it like I would normal conditioner (on my hair ends instead of my scalp) then my hair did not appear as greasy. I really love using it on the weekend when I just want a quick shower after the gym before moving on with any other activities.
Wendi B.
Branson, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this cleansing conditioner. I love the smell. I have really curly, thick hair. I really love using this between the times that I have to use my regular shampoo and conditioner. It's a good value for the price and I love the way that it makes my hair look and feel.
Mona C.
Jacksonville, FL
Ok ... i have been saving my hair from sulfates for a few years now. it started when i had surgery and started losing it. i bought Wen for YEARS!! STILL love it ... but I'm back in college not working and its expensive. I found a couple other alternatives too ... love them too! BUT, and its a big juicy but, Herbal Essence smells GREAT, feels silky, and is $6 ... the others close in price for half the size. love!!!
Cindy F.
Ozone Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this makes my hair feel after being in the pool or at the beach. It helps keep my hair smooth and detangled. It smells incredible and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy. A little goes a long way.
sandra h.
Humble, TX
I've been using this for 3 years now at least. I haven't used shampoo in I don't know how long! My hair is the healthiest it has been in years. I love the smell of this product first off.Second it cleans my hair with out drying it out. Third it makes my hair so soft and silky but also gets every tangle out as well and that's hard for a girl with curly curly hair to say and get all this out of a cleansing conditioner!!! Buy this it's better then a lot of high end products I've tried
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed this product for a while. It is essentially a 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner, so it isn't necessarily anything innovative, but I liked it until I eventually became overwhelmed by the scent. It filled by bathroom after my shower; it lingered in my hair for literally days; it overpowered any perfume I wore. It did its job well, but I won't repurchase it unless the rosemary mint scent becomes less pungent.
Andrea D.
Louisville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! prior to this I had never found a cowashing product I liked, most of the left my hair greasy or limp and some even broke my scalp out! But I found this on a whim and tried it, I absolutely love it! I have long, very wavy, fine to normal hair. The ends need moisture and my scalp can get greasy, this would leave me in a never ending battle with my hair until I found this.
While it is moisturizing its doesn't leave a heavy residue, it provides quite a bit slip making tangles easier to tame.
The one thing I have noticed is I need to leave in on my hair for a few minutes and message on my scalp other wise it doesn't give me that cleanness my hair needs.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Mandy L.
Glencoe, MN
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Elizabeth C.
Orange Park, FL
I love this and want to eventually make it my every day hair care but haven't made the jump. Does anyone actually use this daily? I use it a couple days and then wash/condition and repeat.