BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wash...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found it?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the store...1 Answers
Tori T.
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
I did not really care for this product all that much. I just used it on the ends of my hair but it still made my roots a bit greasy
julianne k.
julianne k.
Vestal, NY
I love the smell and it leaves the hair feeling soft and silky! Best product I've found in a long time!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Roseville, CA
This is amazing for my long, thick, naturally wavy hair. I wash 2 or 3 times a week and this cleans well without stripping the natural oils that keep my hair from being brittle and dry. I spend a couple minutes at the beginning of my shower really working this product into the hair and let it sit, then do a complete rinse at the end of my shower. Be careful not to use too much product, as it will make your hair feel greasy. Five pumps is the perfect amount for my thick, mid-back length hair. What I really love about this product is the softness and shine my hair has without looking greasy.
Deborah J.
Deborah J.
This is the first cleansing conditioner I've used. It is definitely something you have to get used to. The scent lingers for a long time, it is a little strong for my taste. However, my hair feels really great after using this.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Raytown, MO
I quite like this one, the smell is really fresh and minty but also something else that I'm not sure how to describe. It does take quite a bit to really get my full scalp, but I have quite thick hair. It doesn't tingle, which is a relief, but it doesn't quite moisturize my scalp enough? If I use it as directed and just rinse, my scalp itches withing 24-36 hours, so I do follow with a water&apple cider vinegar rinse.
I like to fully coat my scalp, let it sit for a few minutes (at least five), then comb my hair to comb the product all throughout my hair, then leave it till I'm completely done in the shower before rinsing, to let it fully sink in.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA
I try not to wash my hair every day but with the way my curls are they dry out really quickly. However using just a conditioner weighs my hair down and using a leave in conditioner doesn't help it stay moisturized.

This product is amazing for retaining moisture and refreshing dry hair. It's non drying and doesn't weigh hair down. The scent is really light and fruity. I get compliments on my the way my hair smells for a couple days.

The price has great and the amount you get us definitely worth it. If you have thick, dry, or textured hair I highly suggest this product!
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
I bought this because I heard it was similar to Wen, which I've heard good things about but haven't wanted to spend so much money on something that might not work. I thought it would speed things up in the shower, make my hair softer, and save me from spending so much money on a shampoo and a deep conditioner. I loved the smell of this product. It's very clean and fresh, not floral or fruity like most hair products. I think it did make my hair feel softer when I used it properly. What I didn't like about it, is how much product I had to use. It says 3-4 pumps, but I had to use more like 5-7 because my hair is long and I don't feel like it thoroughly covers my hair. I also think it requires too much deliberate application; I had to spread the conditioner 1-2 pumps at a time at different parts of my scalp because it didn't distribute. Then I had to lather it thoroughly, otherwise after I rinsed and dried, my hair felt like there were parts that didn't get clean. I probably won't by it again because I feel like it was too time consuming and required too much product for effectiveness. I love the smell though so maybe I try the other products in the line.
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
Springfield, MA
I have used Hair One before (which is supose to be similar to WEN) and thought it was ok. I have also tried the cvs version called Salong Graffix which i did not like. This however is the half the price of the ones I have tried and actually is not too bad. My hair is very damaged at the ends so since i have only used it twice, I have not seen much of a difference, but the top of the my hair closest to the scalp does feel softer and gave me my curl back :) It smells and leaves a minty refreshing feel to your scalp. For the price, this is not a bad product.
Lena R.
Lena R.
Philipsburg, PA
I have stopped using shampoo a few years ago and only use conditioner. I tried L'Oréal Ever Crème before, and it's by far the best ever, but I ran out and the only cleansing conditioner the store had was this Herbal Essences one. I decided to try it even though I usually strongly dislike HE products. As others have stated, it smells amazing and the texture is very creamy. Do not use to much, or your hair will look greasy as if it hadn't been washed. The issue I have with this is the silicones, which make my hair dull after a few weeks. I will keep it and alternate with the L'Oréal Ever Crème. I would also recommend cleansing conditioners for children, to avoid starting using shampoos with them.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Corbin, KY
I have been trying to switch to more sulfate free hair care products and I came across this when I was shopping and decided to give it a try. The first time I used it, I thought it was great. It smells fantastic and left my hair super soft. I think you have to be very mindful of how much product you are using however, because the second time I used it it left my hair feeling very greasy and didn't feel clean at all, I think I used too much. I will continue to use this product, but will be careful about how much I use in the future.
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Glencoe, MN
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Kim B.
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Julie W.
Julie W.
Amherst, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Charlotte E.
Charlotte E.
I love the idea of these products but I try to only wash my hair once to twice a week. Will Clemson h conditioners work with my current hair washing habits? And are they good for coloured hair?