BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wa...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the sto...1 Answers
Sonia V.
I love products that are more on the natural side, so when I found this on the shelf I had to give it a try. Paired with the Herbal Essence Naked Cleansing Shampoo, this product is amazing! They give me volume, moisture, natural waves. It also smells really great. I definitely recommend this product.
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
Amazing product!!!! I have dry, curly, chemical processed hair. Shampoo is just to drying for my hair. This product has been a game changer for me. It leaves my hair soft and frizz free. I love this stuff. It is also cheap compared to salon products.
Colin B.
Levittown, PA
I'm very glad I decided to make the switch from normal shampoo and conditioner to this cleansing conditioner from Herbal Essences. Comparatively, other cleansing conditioners are very high priced so I have not tried any other brands but I've not seen any reason to. This has changed my hair from being frizzy and greasy to very manageable. I am also now able to take the recommended day off from washing without my hair being too greasy. A truly life changing hair change!
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
Just Bought this Conditioner. Smell is OK but does leave your hair Super soft. My daughters hair can be a nightmare and she just got out of the shower and I was shocked at how easily I was able to comb thru it. I would definitely try again, maybe one of the other Smells though...
Laura  B.
Wdm, IA
I personally LOVE this product. I won't go without it. It keeps me from using shampoo on my hair which dries out my thick hair and makes it unmanageable. This cleansing conditioner keeps my hair soft and healthy looking. And it smells AMAZING! Great low cost way to keep you hair healthy.
Ashley S.
Brookhaven, PA
This is the best product I've found for my curly, kinky hair. I can't believe I spent so many years stripping it dry with shampoo. this product gives me the clean I want and saves the oils that I need for my hair to stay healthy soft and frizz free. this is a must for curly hair girls.
Lindsey B.
Muskegon, MI
I used Wen prior, but saw this in the store so I picked it up. I was glad I did. I prefer it over Wen. I use less and it does not need to sit on your hair as long either. I have thick hair and this makes it so soft and shiny. I usually use three pumps of it on my hair. I really liked the smell. It is not overpowering at all.
Holly B.
Longview , TX
I just started using this product hoping to restore my damaged hair. It has been about a week and so far I love it! I have fine dry hair and it doesn't make it greasy or weighed down. I never even shampoo my hair anymore and I am slowly seeing improvement. It's all natural too!!
Tammy W.
Tobaccoville, NC
I use this once or twice a week on my fine, thin hair. It works good but if I use it more than that it seems that it leaves my hair a little on the oily side. It does seem to leave my hair softer and shinier when I do use it. I love the smell of it and it's not too expensive.
Selina K.
Santee, CA
I've used this conditioner a couple times. The first time, it was great!
Second time, it left my hair incredibly greasy.
Third time, it left my skin incredibly irritated! Don't buy it!!
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Mandy L.
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Elizabeth C.
Orange Park, FL
I love this and want to eventually make it my every day hair care but haven't made the jump. Does anyone actually use this daily? I use it a couple days and then wash/condition and repeat.