BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wa...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the sto...1 Answers
Sarah N.
Roseville, CA
This is amazing for my long, thick, naturally wavy hair. I wash 2 or 3 times a week and this cleans well without stripping the natural oils that keep my hair from being brittle and dry. I spend a couple minutes at the beginning of my shower really working this product into the hair and let it sit, then do a complete rinse at the end of my shower. Be careful not to use too much product, as it will make your hair feel greasy. Five pumps is the perfect amount for my thick, mid-back length hair. What I really love about this product is the softness and shine my hair has without looking greasy.
Lara S.
I bought this product when it was on sale months ago from Walmart. I wasn't a fan of the usual co-wash products for natural hair so once I saw this, I thought I'd try it out. I didn't care for it at first but once I used it for the second time after I stopped using it for a while, I like it. I don't feel that mint feeling unless it was against my face or neck. It doesn't make my hair greasy but rather soft and I really enjoy the scent of it. This is the second product I've used by Herbal Essence.
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
I can't believe how awesome this cleansing conditioner is. After my first use my hair was less frizzy, the smell is great a bit strong but i love it but what i like the most is the price compared to other cleansing conditioners. I give it a thumbs up.
Liliana A.
Springfield, MA
I have used Hair One before (which is supose to be similar to WEN) and thought it was ok. I have also tried the cvs version called Salong Graffix which i did not like. This however is the half the price of the ones I have tried and actually is not too bad. My hair is very damaged at the ends so since i have only used it twice, I have not seen much of a difference, but the top of the my hair closest to the scalp does feel softer and gave me my curl back :) It smells and leaves a minty refreshing feel to your scalp. For the price, this is not a bad product.
Wendy C.
I'm no stranger to CC's and tried this for a whole month. I initially liked the scent in the bottle however the scent is totally different in my hair...its bad!!! This stuff cleansed my hair good but left it feeling dry...I have naturally curly 3b spiral curls,also color treated hair.
This is a lot better than the Color Me Happy CC but its still a no for me.
Bianca d.
Port St Lucie, FL
When I first found out about this, I was so excited to try it since Wen is pretty pricey. It works just like wen does at a fraction of the cost. The smell is great and long lasting but I found that when I would blow dry my hair, it looked so greasy. My hair looked horrible, as if I hadn't washed my hair in weeks. The only way my hair looked good was when I let it air dry and not even brush it out. I definitely will not be buying this again but I do like Herbal Essence in general.
Monique F.
Atlanta, GA
I love this cowash and I am not a huge cowash fan. This, however, actually makes me feel like I am cleansing my hair. I love the smell and the slight tingly feeling, and it rinses clean. I have 4b/4c hair and this stuff provides slip and I don't feel like I need to condition afterwards! My hair feels soft and my curls are very defined after it is rinsed out! A quality product for a low price!
Jessie S.
I absolutely love this product. I've been using this about two months now and my hair has never looked better and my hair is actually growing faster now than it usually does. I have extremely oily but this is the first product that I've been able to use that doesn't either completely dry out my hair or leave it greasy. Best product I've found in a long time!
Sonia V.
I love products that are more on the natural side, so when I found this on the shelf I had to give it a try. Paired with the Herbal Essence Naked Cleansing Shampoo, this product is amazing! They give me volume, moisture, natural waves. It also smells really great. I definitely recommend this product.
Colin B.
Levittown, PA
I'm very glad I decided to make the switch from normal shampoo and conditioner to this cleansing conditioner from Herbal Essences. Comparatively, other cleansing conditioners are very high priced so I have not tried any other brands but I've not seen any reason to. This has changed my hair from being frizzy and greasy to very manageable. I am also now able to take the recommended day off from washing without my hair being too greasy. A truly life changing hair change!
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Mandy L.
Glencoe, MN
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Elizabeth C.
Orange Park, FL
I love this and want to eventually make it my every day hair care but haven't made the jump. Does anyone actually use this daily? I use it a couple days and then wash/condition and repeat.