Herbal Essences Naked Cleansing Conditioner - 16.9 oz

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wa...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the sto...1 Answers
Jacquelyn F.
Honolulu, HI
I love using this cleansing conditioner between normal washes. I live in a humid environment but this product kept my hair tamed. I will be using more Herbal Essence Naked hair products. In fact, I am writing thus review after just using the product and my hair isn't frizzy at all even with the rainy weather outside.
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL
I've been using conditioner to wash my hair for years now-- since well before the somewhat recent fad of "cleansing conditioners". Shampoo can be drying, and that can be problematic for women with dry and/or curly hair. Using a conditioner solves that problem by helping you to cleanse the hair of product without stripping it of the natural oils it needs. Herbal Essences smells wonderful, but I honestly can't tell any difference between using this and a regular conditioner.
Nicola G.
Austin, TX
I really like this conditioner. I buy it every month from target. I is light enough to use every day and doesn't weigh down your hair. I have oily hair so I'm worried about conditioners that make it seem oiler. But this one doesn't do that! It makes it soft and I love the smell. It's earthy and light sandalwood type smell to me. I also like that it comes with a pump, but not a super huge bottle. I hate bottles that take up so much space. This one is very nice design!!
Wendi B.
Branson, MO
I really enjoy this cleansing conditioner. I love the smell. I have really curly, thick hair. I really love using this between the times that I have to use my regular shampoo and conditioner. It's a good value for the price and I love the way that it makes my hair look and feel.
Monique F.
Atlanta, GA
I love this cowash and I am not a huge cowash fan. This, however, actually makes me feel like I am cleansing my hair. I love the smell and the slight tingly feeling, and it rinses clean. I have 4b/4c hair and this stuff provides slip and I don't feel like I need to condition afterwards! My hair feels soft and my curls are very defined after it is rinsed out! A quality product for a low price!
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
I love this product smells great many people say its like wen but if u have used wen then you know better then to compare this to it. Its great really hydrates the hair but you have to becareful how you use it can be heavy if you put to much but it does help with frizz and melps make hair soft. Idk yet if i would buy going to keep using to see how consistant it is in improving my hair.
Miriam R.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I just discovered this product at my local Target. I love it! It's smells so good. I have long thick black hair and a little frizzy. I use about 4 pumps. It makes my hair shiny, soft and it helps with my frizz! The scent last a couple days. I wash my hair every 2-3 days. I highly recommended!
Sonia V.
I love products that are more on the natural side, so when I found this on the shelf I had to give it a try. Paired with the Herbal Essence Naked Cleansing Shampoo, this product is amazing! They give me volume, moisture, natural waves. It also smells really great. I definitely recommend this product.
Jessie S.
I absolutely love this product. I've been using this about two months now and my hair has never looked better and my hair is actually growing faster now than it usually does. I have extremely oily but this is the first product that I've been able to use that doesn't either completely dry out my hair or leave it greasy. Best product I've found in a long time!
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
Amazing product!!!! I have dry, curly, chemical processed hair. Shampoo is just to drying for my hair. This product has been a game changer for me. It leaves my hair soft and frizz free. I love this stuff. It is also cheap compared to salon products.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Mandy L.
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Elizabeth C.
Orange Park, FL
I love this and want to eventually make it my every day hair care but haven't made the jump. Does anyone actually use this daily? I use it a couple days and then wash/condition and repeat.