BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wash...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found it?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the store...1 Answers
Sonia V.
Sonia V.
I love products that are more on the natural side, so when I found this on the shelf I had to give it a try. Paired with the Herbal Essence Naked Cleansing Shampoo, this product is amazing! They give me volume, moisture, natural waves. It also smells really great. I definitely recommend this product.
Colin B.
Colin B.
Levittown, PA
I'm very glad I decided to make the switch from normal shampoo and conditioner to this cleansing conditioner from Herbal Essences. Comparatively, other cleansing conditioners are very high priced so I have not tried any other brands but I've not seen any reason to. This has changed my hair from being frizzy and greasy to very manageable. I am also now able to take the recommended day off from washing without my hair being too greasy. A truly life changing hair change!
Michele L.
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
When I use this and the shampoo, my hair feels so so clean. I have super oily hair and this just elps it get so clean!!!
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is perfect for my hair! It doesn't leave any residue and it actually feels clean when I'm done washing!
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
I love using this to co wash with! It makes my long, straight, thick hair manageable and really seems to clean it up without stripping it. Love that it's paraben and sulfate free too! Also smells lovely :)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I'm a curly girl and this product has worked wonders for my hair. The smell alone gives your hair a very clean and fresh scent. This product minimizes my frizz and leaves my hair well moisturized.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Herbal Essences smells amazing and their products work just ok. My hair dresser always swears against these. Whenever I used their products my hair seemed to remain dry.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Memphis, TN
This product is heaven for fine, damaged hair. It does not leave a residue behind, smells fantastic, and does not strip my hair.
Maria R.
Maria R.
I just bought this product because it was at a reasonable price but I also I wanted to try it and it's wonderful
Cindy E.
Cindy E.
Plymouth, MN
Love this stuff. If smells so good, and when you rinse it out the fragrance stays with you. I have heard so many people say they like it better then Wen.
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Glencoe, MN
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Kim B.
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Julie W.
Julie W.
Amherst, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Charlotte E.
Charlotte E.
I love the idea of these products but I try to only wash my hair once to twice a week. Will Clemson h conditioners work with my current hair washing habits? And are they good for coloured hair?