BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wash...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found it?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the store...1 Answers
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Mascoutah, IL
This stuff is incredible!!! I happened upon it online and decided to give it a shot. It was only $4.99 at Target and I figured I'd spend at least that on shampoo AND conditioner. My hair can never make up its mind - it's fine, but it's a combination of some curly, some wavy, and some parts that just stick out - it's lovely, believe me! In addition, my roots get oily and my ends are dry. I have long hair and spent forever damaging it by brushing it out, not to mention pulling it out. I tried this on a whim and I haven't looked back. It cleans my hair, my scalp isn't dry and itchy anymore, my hair doesn't frizz, I can run a comb through it no problem, and it just looks healthier. I spend so much more time massaging my scalp, I think I've gotten some more of my hair to grow in. I love this stuff and can't say enough good about it!
Jess S.
Jess S.
Columbus, OH
I love products that make my life easier. Being able to shampoo and condition in one step makes my morning routine so much faster. This stuff also smells great and makes my hair super soft and manageable!
Ky M.
Ky M.
I've been using this product for the last three-four months. I love this cowash. The smell grew on me the more I used the product and I love it. It gets my hair clean, keeps it soft, and adds a bit of moisture along the way. It also provides slip for light detangling. If you're finger detangling it's fine but if you need to heavy duty detangle you may need something different. It doesn't leave residue behind or make my scalp feel dry after use. I would definitely recommend this product and of course I will buy this cowash again.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Brookhaven, PA
This is the best product I've found for my curly, kinky hair. I can't believe I spent so many years stripping it dry with shampoo. this product gives me the clean I want and saves the oils that I need for my hair to stay healthy soft and frizz free. this is a must for curly hair girls.
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
I love the smell of this product. It was hard to get use to shampoo not lathering, but if you can get past that it's a great cleanser. Overall, not sure it's for me though.
Carleen C.
Carleen C.
Newfane, NY
This cleansing conditioner works amazing. It leaves my hair super clean and soft feeling all day. It is not too heavy or greasy but I need to clarify every few washes to ensure my hair stays fresh. I've used many cleansing conditioners including Wen, Renpure, Grow Gorgeous and this one works comparable to Wen for only $5!!! Amazing will keep buying and recommending to anyone!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently died my hair red, which is a difficult color to maintain. but this product is amazing!!! It smells so lovely, not a strong scent though. Plus, it's "nake" which means 0% paraben and sulfate. doesn't dry my hair at all, leave it feeling so soft and clean.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
I can't believe how awesome this cleansing conditioner is. After my first use my hair was less frizzy, the smell is great a bit strong but i love it but what i like the most is the price compared to other cleansing conditioners. I give it a thumbs up.
Monique F.
Monique F.
Atlanta, GA
I love this cowash and I am not a huge cowash fan. This, however, actually makes me feel like I am cleansing my hair. I love the smell and the slight tingly feeling, and it rinses clean. I have 4b/4c hair and this stuff provides slip and I don't feel like I need to condition afterwards! My hair feels soft and my curls are very defined after it is rinsed out! A quality product for a low price!
Sonia V.
Sonia V.
I love products that are more on the natural side, so when I found this on the shelf I had to give it a try. Paired with the Herbal Essence Naked Cleansing Shampoo, this product is amazing! They give me volume, moisture, natural waves. It also smells really great. I definitely recommend this product.
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Glencoe, MN
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Kim B.
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Julie W.
Julie W.
Amherst, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Charlotte E.
Charlotte E.
I love the idea of these products but I try to only wash my hair once to twice a week. Will Clemson h conditioners work with my current hair washing habits? And are they good for coloured hair?