BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wa...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the sto...1 Answers
Carleen C.
Newfane, NY
This cleansing conditioner works amazing. It leaves my hair super clean and soft feeling all day. It is not too heavy or greasy but I need to clarify every few washes to ensure my hair stays fresh. I've used many cleansing conditioners including Wen, Renpure, Grow Gorgeous and this one works comparable to Wen for only $5!!! Amazing will keep buying and recommending to anyone!
Sarah N.
Roseville, CA
This is amazing for my long, thick, naturally wavy hair. I wash 2 or 3 times a week and this cleans well without stripping the natural oils that keep my hair from being brittle and dry. I spend a couple minutes at the beginning of my shower really working this product into the hair and let it sit, then do a complete rinse at the end of my shower. Be careful not to use too much product, as it will make your hair feel greasy. Five pumps is the perfect amount for my thick, mid-back length hair. What I really love about this product is the softness and shine my hair has without looking greasy.
Lovely L.
Bought this out of a whim on one of my epic Target runs and I was ready for an alternative for my beloved Wen. This product did not disappoint! I use this 5x a week, 4-5 pumps at most (I have medium length, fine hair but a whole lot of it) in conjunction with my Joico "purple" shampoo to keep my ombre blonde locks nice and ashy. I have purchased at least 5 bottles of this since the discovery and well...I am in love.

Tip: At Walmart, they sell the other Herbal Essence Cleansing Conditioner for "Color Treated Hair". Try that if you dare!
Tiffanie K.
Valdosta, GA
I like to think of cleansing conditioners as 2 in 1 shampoo that actually works!!!! 2 in 1 Shampoos have never worked for me because my hair is just too thick. It dries it out. But with this, there's more conditioner than shampoo, so it's perfect for days that you don't plan to fully shampoo your hair. This is the first cleansing shampoo I tried, and my hair feels and smells amazing! It comes out looking as good as it does when I actually shampoo and deep condition it! Buy this you won't regret it.
Juselyn B.
I was looking for the perfect co-wash and I came across this product. I love it because it stops me from using my shampoo + conditioner so often, but there are downfalls - I find that if I use this product too much within the week, my scalp gets itchy and my roots gets extremely greasy. So I limit it to once or twice a week. My hair is thick so I use maybe 4-5 pumps. 4 stars because I love this product, but I feel it hasn't reached up to par with any of my "holy grail" products.
Crystal R.
I have naturally kinky-curly hair that is very susceptible to frizziness and dryness. For this reason I cannot shampoo my hair every day. This cleansing conditioner is similar to Wen (which I previously used) and does basically the same thing for 1/4 the price! It gently cleanses your hair without stripping it. I honestly don't use as much product as they suggest; that's a little much, even for my hair type. It leaves my hair clean, hydrated, and manageable.
Yvette V.
San gabriel, CA
This product is amazing! I've skipped the shampooing step all together and my hair has been so much healthier! It's actually growing much faster than when I was using shampoo! The smell is really good also! My hair doesn't feel weighed down, thick or greasy!!! I would definitely recommend this product. The pump is also very helpful and this bottle lasts me a quite some time. Try it, you won't be disappointed!
Ruchi T.
First of all, this stuff smells AMAZING!!! It leaves my hair smelling great for a long time. It definitely cleans my hair but because I have long thick hair I have to use a lot of product. My hair also tends to get oily faster so I have to wash my hair more often but thats probably because of the makeup of this product.
Lara S.
I bought this product when it was on sale months ago from Walmart. I wasn't a fan of the usual co-wash products for natural hair so once I saw this, I thought I'd try it out. I didn't care for it at first but once I used it for the second time after I stopped using it for a while, I like it. I don't feel that mint feeling unless it was against my face or neck. It doesn't make my hair greasy but rather soft and I really enjoy the scent of it. This is the second product I've used by Herbal Essence.
Wendy C.
I'm no stranger to CC's and tried this for a whole month. I initially liked the scent in the bottle however the scent is totally different in my hair...its bad!!! This stuff cleansed my hair good but left it feeling dry...I have naturally curly 3b spiral curls,also color treated hair.
This is a lot better than the Color Me Happy CC but its still a no for me.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Mandy L.
Glencoe, MN
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Elizabeth C.
Orange Park, FL
I love this and want to eventually make it my every day hair care but haven't made the jump. Does anyone actually use this daily? I use it a couple days and then wash/condition and repeat.