BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wa...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the sto...1 Answers
Jess S.
Columbus, OH
I love products that make my life easier. Being able to shampoo and condition in one step makes my morning routine so much faster. This stuff also smells great and makes my hair super soft and manageable!
Ky M.
I've been using this product for the last three-four months. I love this cowash. The smell grew on me the more I used the product and I love it. It gets my hair clean, keeps it soft, and adds a bit of moisture along the way. It also provides slip for light detangling. If you're finger detangling it's fine but if you need to heavy duty detangle you may need something different. It doesn't leave residue behind or make my scalp feel dry after use. I would definitely recommend this product and of course I will buy this cowash again.
Ashley S.
Brookhaven, PA
This is the best product I've found for my curly, kinky hair. I can't believe I spent so many years stripping it dry with shampoo. this product gives me the clean I want and saves the oils that I need for my hair to stay healthy soft and frizz free. this is a must for curly hair girls.
Amanda W.
Raytown, MO
I quite like this one, the smell is really fresh and minty but also something else that I'm not sure how to describe. It does take quite a bit to really get my full scalp, but I have quite thick hair. It doesn't tingle, which is a relief, but it doesn't quite moisturize my scalp enough? If I use it as directed and just rinse, my scalp itches withing 24-36 hours, so I do follow with a water&apple cider vinegar rinse.
I like to fully coat my scalp, let it sit for a few minutes (at least five), then comb my hair to comb the product all throughout my hair, then leave it till I'm completely done in the shower before rinsing, to let it fully sink in.
Maggie D.
I love the smell of this product. It was hard to get use to shampoo not lathering, but if you can get past that it's a great cleanser. Overall, not sure it's for me though.
Rebecca P.
Florence , AL
I'm pretty torn on this. It smells great and it works well, and I love using it when I don't have to be anywhere in particular for a day or two (just to give my hair a break from shampooing), but my hair gets MUCH greasier MUCH faster when I used this product. I can go five days between washed w/shampoo but only two days MAX with this. I do like using it very much when I want to let my curls do their thing, to give my hair a rest from heat styling, but I don't know if I could use this and only this for my hair.
Melissa G.
Corbin, KY
I have been trying to switch to more sulfate free hair care products and I came across this when I was shopping and decided to give it a try. The first time I used it, I thought it was great. It smells fantastic and left my hair super soft. I think you have to be very mindful of how much product you are using however, because the second time I used it it left my hair feeling very greasy and didn't feel clean at all, I think I used too much. I will continue to use this product, but will be careful about how much I use in the future.
Lena R.
Philipsburg, PA
I have stopped using shampoo a few years ago and only use conditioner. I tried L'Oréal Ever Crème before, and it's by far the best ever, but I ran out and the only cleansing conditioner the store had was this Herbal Essences one. I decided to try it even though I usually strongly dislike HE products. As others have stated, it smells amazing and the texture is very creamy. Do not use to much, or your hair will look greasy as if it hadn't been washed. The issue I have with this is the silicones, which make my hair dull after a few weeks. I will keep it and alternate with the L'Oréal Ever Crème. I would also recommend cleansing conditioners for children, to avoid starting using shampoos with them.
Carleen C.
Newfane, NY
This cleansing conditioner works amazing. It leaves my hair super clean and soft feeling all day. It is not too heavy or greasy but I need to clarify every few washes to ensure my hair stays fresh. I've used many cleansing conditioners including Wen, Renpure, Grow Gorgeous and this one works comparable to Wen for only $5!!! Amazing will keep buying and recommending to anyone!
Andrea C.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently died my hair red, which is a difficult color to maintain. but this product is amazing!!! It smells so lovely, not a strong scent though. Plus, it's "nake" which means 0% paraben and sulfate. doesn't dry my hair at all, leave it feeling so soft and clean.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Mandy L.
Glencoe, MN
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Elizabeth C.
Orange Park, FL
I love this and want to eventually make it my every day hair care but haven't made the jump. Does anyone actually use this daily? I use it a couple days and then wash/condition and repeat.