BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wa...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the sto...1 Answers
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
I bought during winter because I need my hair to be moisturized . This is my first time trying. Cleansing conditioner from this brand I usually use Devacurl. It is super affordable   To pricey at all. I think it's ok but does it help moisture my hair the way Devacurl does no but I use it when I run out of my Devacurl no poo and one condition .
Cynthia  A.
Westwood, NJ
Love this product! I bought it because I wanted to be able to wash my dry, curly hair more often without damaging it and didn't want to spend too much on a product like Wen. This didn't disappoint, it left my hair clean and soft, and it's affordable! The bad news is that it's quite impossible to find at the stores and I believe it's being discontinued because they don't even have it listed on their website. Why do they always have to discontinue products that we love!
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
I've been using this since I went natural and I love it! It cleans my hair but doesn't strip my strands of their natural oils. It's smells clean and fresh. It's also affordable and easy to find. I'd recommend this product
Kristine A.
I bought this because I heard it was similar to Wen, which I've heard good things about but haven't wanted to spend so much money on something that might not work. I thought it would speed things up in the shower, make my hair softer, and save me from spending so much money on a shampoo and a deep conditioner. I loved the smell of this product. It's very clean and fresh, not floral or fruity like most hair products. I think it did make my hair feel softer when I used it properly. What I didn't like about it, is how much product I had to use. It says 3-4 pumps, but I had to use more like 5-7 because my hair is long and I don't feel like it thoroughly covers my hair. I also think it requires too much deliberate application; I had to spread the conditioner 1-2 pumps at a time at different parts of my scalp because it didn't distribute. Then I had to lather it thoroughly, otherwise after I rinsed and dried, my hair felt like there were parts that didn't get clean. I probably won't by it again because I feel like it was too time consuming and required too much product for effectiveness. I love the smell though so maybe I try the other products in the line.
Jackie O.
Nashville, TN
This is my all time favorite conditioner! Love it as a co-wash for my 3b/3c curly hair. Love that its more natural than other products and a great value since it lasts a while. I definitely prefer this to any shampoo since it doesn't weigh down my hair afterwards. Its a great leave-in too. Perfect in every way! Just hate that I can't find it anywhere any more.
Lindsey B.
Muskegon, MI
I used Wen prior, but saw this in the store so I picked it up. I was glad I did. I prefer it over Wen. I use less and it does not need to sit on your hair as long either. I have thick hair and this makes it so soft and shiny. I usually use three pumps of it on my hair. I really liked the smell. It is not overpowering at all.
Jacquelyn F.
Honolulu, HI
I love using this cleansing conditioner between normal washes. I live in a humid environment but this product kept my hair tamed. I will be using more Herbal Essence Naked hair products. In fact, I am writing thus review after just using the product and my hair isn't frizzy at all even with the rainy weather outside.
julia c.
this cleansing conditioner has been a favorite of mine for while. it’s a 2-1 type of product without the lather that most shampooing products have. it leaves hair smelling amazing and feeling great.
Faith P.
Arlington, WA
This is the best conditioner I've used in a while. Totally didn't expect it, because it was on sale at the store. My hair has felt healthier after switching from my last conditioner. Fan.
Veronica R.
Mascoutah, IL
This stuff is incredible!!! I happened upon it online and decided to give it a shot. It was only $4.99 at Target and I figured I'd spend at least that on shampoo AND conditioner. My hair can never make up its mind - it's fine, but it's a combination of some curly, some wavy, and some parts that just stick out - it's lovely, believe me! In addition, my roots get oily and my ends are dry. I have long hair and spent forever damaging it by brushing it out, not to mention pulling it out. I tried this on a whim and I haven't looked back. It cleans my hair, my scalp isn't dry and itchy anymore, my hair doesn't frizz, I can run a comb through it no problem, and it just looks healthier. I spend so much more time massaging my scalp, I think I've gotten some more of my hair to grow in. I love this stuff and can't say enough good about it!
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Mandy L.
Glencoe, MN
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Elizabeth C.
Orange Park, FL
I love this and want to eventually make it my every day hair care but haven't made the jump. Does anyone actually use this daily? I use it a couple days and then wash/condition and repeat.