BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wa...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the sto...1 Answers
sandra h.
Humble, TX
This stuff is awesome!! I've been using this for about 4 yrs now and it cleans my hair and conditions it with out stripping away the natural oil! I'm happy to say I've been shampoo free for like 5 now. I'd compare it to Wen's cleansing conditioner. It's what cheaper and I'd go as far as to say it better than wen!
Madison S.
Waukesha, WI
I have been skeptical about cleansing conditioners since they became popular. I loved the idea so I tried a few out. I started with higher end brands, upwards of $40. This is the one of the cheapest and by far the best I have ever used! My hair is moisturizer and healthy but not greasy! I highly recommend this!
Donna B.
Warren, OH
This is my go to cleansing conditioner! I love it. It has amazing slip, is incredibly moisturizing, and gets my hair and scalp clean. I am able to detangle my hair easily while using this cleanser. I also love the smell. It also gets 2 thumbs up for being in a pump bottle as opposed to being in a jar. I highly recommend this product, especially if you have curly/kinky/coily hair.
Dani H.
I have been using this product off and on for about a year now. I love how the product smells and how my hair feels. The only downside I have found is that my hair becomes greasier much faster after using this. Normally I can go 2-3 days without washing my hair with shampoo but; with this conditioning shampoo, I need to wash my hair everyday. I have found that by applying it like I would normal conditioner (on my hair ends instead of my scalp) then my hair did not appear as greasy. I really love using it on the weekend when I just want a quick shower after the gym before moving on with any other activities.
Melissa G.
Corbin, KY
I have been trying to switch to more sulfate free hair care products and I came across this when I was shopping and decided to give it a try. The first time I used it, I thought it was great. It smells fantastic and left my hair super soft. I think you have to be very mindful of how much product you are using however, because the second time I used it it left my hair feeling very greasy and didn't feel clean at all, I think I used too much. I will continue to use this product, but will be careful about how much I use in the future.
Mona C.
Jacksonville, FL
Ok ... i have been saving my hair from sulfates for a few years now. it started when i had surgery and started losing it. i bought Wen for YEARS!! STILL love it ... but I'm back in college not working and its expensive. I found a couple other alternatives too ... love them too! BUT, and its a big juicy but, Herbal Essence smells GREAT, feels silky, and is $6 ... the others close in price for half the size. love!!!
Lena R.
Philipsburg, PA
I have stopped using shampoo a few years ago and only use conditioner. I tried L'Oréal Ever Crème before, and it's by far the best ever, but I ran out and the only cleansing conditioner the store had was this Herbal Essences one. I decided to try it even though I usually strongly dislike HE products. As others have stated, it smells amazing and the texture is very creamy. Do not use to much, or your hair will look greasy as if it hadn't been washed. The issue I have with this is the silicones, which make my hair dull after a few weeks. I will keep it and alternate with the L'Oréal Ever Crème. I would also recommend cleansing conditioners for children, to avoid starting using shampoos with them.
Sarah N.
Roseville, CA
This is amazing for my long, thick, naturally wavy hair. I wash 2 or 3 times a week and this cleans well without stripping the natural oils that keep my hair from being brittle and dry. I spend a couple minutes at the beginning of my shower really working this product into the hair and let it sit, then do a complete rinse at the end of my shower. Be careful not to use too much product, as it will make your hair feel greasy. Five pumps is the perfect amount for my thick, mid-back length hair. What I really love about this product is the softness and shine my hair has without looking greasy.
Carleen C.
Newfane, NY
This cleansing conditioner works amazing. It leaves my hair super clean and soft feeling all day. It is not too heavy or greasy but I need to clarify every few washes to ensure my hair stays fresh. I've used many cleansing conditioners including Wen, Renpure, Grow Gorgeous and this one works comparable to Wen for only $5!!! Amazing will keep buying and recommending to anyone!
Lovely L.
Bought this out of a whim on one of my epic Target runs and I was ready for an alternative for my beloved Wen. This product did not disappoint! I use this 5x a week, 4-5 pumps at most (I have medium length, fine hair but a whole lot of it) in conjunction with my Joico "purple" shampoo to keep my ombre blonde locks nice and ashy. I have purchased at least 5 bottles of this since the discovery and well...I am in love.

Tip: At Walmart, they sell the other Herbal Essence Cleansing Conditioner for "Color Treated Hair". Try that if you dare!
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Mandy L.
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Elizabeth C.
Orange Park, FL
I love this and want to eventually make it my every day hair care but haven't made the jump. Does anyone actually use this daily? I use it a couple days and then wash/condition and repeat.