BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wa...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the sto...1 Answers
Saher V.
Saint Louis, MO
Works great on thick, naturally curly hair. Though it doesn't eliminate frizz, it does help preserve the curls, and it smells great.
Jewel H.
Akron, OH
So moisturizing it leaves my hair clean and curly. I have natural hair that gets dry easily and this is just awesome
tamara t.
One product for all needs, then wait and wonder why you used anything else in your life since j&j baby shampoo
Shellie M.
I love love love this cleansing conditioner. It cleans, has an amazing scent and doesn't strip the color out of my hair. I have been a user of this shampoo now or about two years. I prefer this one over the pink one only for the scent. They both work AMAZING.
Erica P.
This is my go to conditioner when my hair feels heavy and greasy and I just cant fight it off. I used to switch to it whenever my hair would get greasy and then back but now I just stick with this
Julie E.
Renton, WA
This is my favorite drug store cleansing conditioner! It smells pretty good. Has a good texture not to runny. It really cleanses my hair and makes it soft and clean. The price point I really good too!
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL
I've been using conditioner to wash my hair for years now-- since well before the somewhat recent fad of "cleansing conditioners". Shampoo can be drying, and that can be problematic for women with dry and/or curly hair. Using a conditioner solves that problem by helping you to cleanse the hair of product without stripping it of the natural oils it needs. Herbal Essences smells wonderful, but I honestly can't tell any difference between using this and a regular conditioner.
Nicola G.
Austin, TX
I really like this conditioner. I buy it every month from target. I is light enough to use every day and doesn't weigh down your hair. I have oily hair so I'm worried about conditioners that make it seem oiler. But this one doesn't do that! It makes it soft and I love the smell. It's earthy and light sandalwood type smell to me. I also like that it comes with a pump, but not a super huge bottle. I hate bottles that take up so much space. This one is very nice design!!
Crystal R.
I have naturally kinky-curly hair that is very susceptible to frizziness and dryness. For this reason I cannot shampoo my hair every day. This cleansing conditioner is similar to Wen (which I previously used) and does basically the same thing for 1/4 the price! It gently cleanses your hair without stripping it. I honestly don't use as much product as they suggest; that's a little much, even for my hair type. It leaves my hair clean, hydrated, and manageable.
Ymelda S.
Manteca, CA
This made my thick, wavy hair nice and soft. It made it seem less greasy especially when you skip shampoo for a couple of days. It smells good. It made my hair softer and it's now part of my weekly hair routine. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Mandy L.
Glencoe, MN
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Elizabeth C.
Orange Park, FL
I love this and want to eventually make it my every day hair care but haven't made the jump. Does anyone actually use this daily? I use it a couple days and then wash/condition and repeat.