BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wa...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the sto...1 Answers
Veronica R.
Mascoutah, IL
This stuff is incredible!!! I happened upon it online and decided to give it a shot. It was only $4.99 at Target and I figured I'd spend at least that on shampoo AND conditioner. My hair can never make up its mind - it's fine, but it's a combination of some curly, some wavy, and some parts that just stick out - it's lovely, believe me! In addition, my roots get oily and my ends are dry. I have long hair and spent forever damaging it by brushing it out, not to mention pulling it out. I tried this on a whim and I haven't looked back. It cleans my hair, my scalp isn't dry and itchy anymore, my hair doesn't frizz, I can run a comb through it no problem, and it just looks healthier. I spend so much more time massaging my scalp, I think I've gotten some more of my hair to grow in. I love this stuff and can't say enough good about it!
Jess S.
Columbus, OH
I love products that make my life easier. Being able to shampoo and condition in one step makes my morning routine so much faster. This stuff also smells great and makes my hair super soft and manageable!
Ky M.
I've been using this product for the last three-four months. I love this cowash. The smell grew on me the more I used the product and I love it. It gets my hair clean, keeps it soft, and adds a bit of moisture along the way. It also provides slip for light detangling. If you're finger detangling it's fine but if you need to heavy duty detangle you may need something different. It doesn't leave residue behind or make my scalp feel dry after use. I would definitely recommend this product and of course I will buy this cowash again.
Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA
I try not to wash my hair every day but with the way my curls are they dry out really quickly. However using just a conditioner weighs my hair down and using a leave in conditioner doesn't help it stay moisturized.

This product is amazing for retaining moisture and refreshing dry hair. It's non drying and doesn't weigh hair down. The scent is really light and fruity. I get compliments on my the way my hair smells for a couple days.

The price has great and the amount you get us definitely worth it. If you have thick, dry, or textured hair I highly suggest this product!
Shannon M.
Columbus, OH
I bought this at target after hearing a lot of great things about it. I'm Caucasian but have thick course hair with a slight (and unflattering) wave to it. Because my hair tends to break easily I try not to wash it more than every 2 days. Other cleansing conditioners do an ok job but my hair is greasy after 12 hours. This product does MUCH better!! It really does clean your hair, leaves it super soft, and smells good.

Final thoughts: I am using this as my regular shampoo/conditioner now and don't want to go back! Completely recommend!
Sandi B.
Saint Louis, MO
This has been my secret weapon against hair dye fry for the last year or two. It's amazing. My hair is regularly abused by being lightened and dyed semi-permanent bright colors. This is the only "shampoo" we use at my house. It smells fabulous - fresh and light. Like something out of Aveda. And my hair is actually soft and can be combed through. I also use it to dilute color when I create pastels.
Amanda W.
Tecumseh, OK
I quite like this one, the smell is really fresh and minty but also something else that I'm not sure how to describe. It does take quite a bit to really get my full scalp, but I have quite thick hair. It doesn't tingle, which is a relief, but it doesn't quite moisturize my scalp enough? If I use it as directed and just rinse, my scalp itches withing 24-36 hours, so I do follow with a water&apple cider vinegar rinse.
I like to fully coat my scalp, let it sit for a few minutes (at least five), then comb my hair to comb the product all throughout my hair, then leave it till I'm completely done in the shower before rinsing, to let it fully sink in.
Maggie D.
I love the smell of this product. It was hard to get use to shampoo not lathering, but if you can get past that it's a great cleanser. Overall, not sure it's for me though.
Rebecca P.
Florence , AL
I'm pretty torn on this. It smells great and it works well, and I love using it when I don't have to be anywhere in particular for a day or two (just to give my hair a break from shampooing), but my hair gets MUCH greasier MUCH faster when I used this product. I can go five days between washed w/shampoo but only two days MAX with this. I do like using it very much when I want to let my curls do their thing, to give my hair a rest from heat styling, but I don't know if I could use this and only this for my hair.
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
I enjoyed this product for a while. It is essentially a 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner, so it isn't necessarily anything innovative, but I liked it until I eventually became overwhelmed by the scent. It filled by bathroom after my shower; it lingered in my hair for literally days; it overpowered any perfume I wore. It did its job well, but I won't repurchase it unless the rosemary mint scent becomes less pungent.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Mandy L.
Glencoe, MN
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Elizabeth C.
Orange Park, FL
I love this and want to eventually make it my every day hair care but haven't made the jump. Does anyone actually use this daily? I use it a couple days and then wash/condition and repeat.