BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wash...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found it?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the store...1 Answers
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
This is my favorite conditioner. It makes my hair very soft and keeps it very smooth. My favorite part about it is the scent. It has a clean, musky-ish scent that keeps my hair smelling like I just showered all day. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Ozone Park , NY
I love how this makes my hair feel after being in the pool or at the beach. It helps keep my hair smooth and detangled. It smells incredible and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy. A little goes a long way.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Buford, GA
Love love love this shampoo. It is perfect for my naturally curly very dry hair. The packaging is great and it smells wonderful. I only have to wash my hair a few times a week with this. Perfect.
Selina K.
Selina K.
Santee, CA
I've used this conditioner a couple times. The first time, it was great!
Second time, it left my hair incredibly greasy.
Third time, it left my skin incredibly irritated! Don't buy it!!
Robbie N.
Robbie N.
Russellville, AR
I love this stuff. I use it as a part of my co-washing routine. I have extremely curly hair and this does wonders. Doesn't leave me feeling greasy or hairy.
Saher V.
Saher V.
Saint Louis, MO
Works great on thick, naturally curly hair. Though it doesn't eliminate frizz, it does help preserve the curls, and it smells great.
Jewel H.
Jewel H.
Akron, OH
So moisturizing it leaves my hair clean and curly. I have natural hair that gets dry easily and this is just awesome
tamara t.
tamara t.
One product for all needs, then wait and wonder why you used anything else in your life since j&j baby shampoo
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL
I've been using conditioner to wash my hair for years now-- since well before the somewhat recent fad of "cleansing conditioners". Shampoo can be drying, and that can be problematic for women with dry and/or curly hair. Using a conditioner solves that problem by helping you to cleanse the hair of product without stripping it of the natural oils it needs. Herbal Essences smells wonderful, but I honestly can't tell any difference between using this and a regular conditioner.
Nicola G.
Nicola G.
Austin, TX
I really like this conditioner. I buy it every month from target. I is light enough to use every day and doesn't weigh down your hair. I have oily hair so I'm worried about conditioners that make it seem oiler. But this one doesn't do that! It makes it soft and I love the smell. It's earthy and light sandalwood type smell to me. I also like that it comes with a pump, but not a super huge bottle. I hate bottles that take up so much space. This one is very nice design!!
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Glencoe, MN
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Kim B.
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Julie W.
Julie W.
Amherst, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Charlotte E.
Charlotte E.
I love the idea of these products but I try to only wash my hair once to twice a week. Will Clemson h conditioners work with my current hair washing habits? And are they good for coloured hair?