BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wash...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found it?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the store...1 Answers
Yvette V.
Yvette V.
El Monte, CA
This product is amazing! I've skipped the shampooing step all together and my hair has been so much healthier! It's actually growing much faster than when I was using shampoo! The smell is really good also! My hair doesn't feel weighed down, thick or greasy!!! I would definitely recommend this product. The pump is also very helpful and this bottle lasts me a quite some time. Try it, you won't be disappointed!
Sandi B.
Sandi B.
Alton, IL
This has been my secret weapon against hair dye fry for the last year or two. It's amazing. My hair is regularly abused by being lightened and dyed semi-permanent bright colors. This is the only "shampoo" we use at my house. It smells fabulous - fresh and light. Like something out of Aveda. And my hair is actually soft and can be combed through. I also use it to dilute color when I create pastels.
Donna B.
Donna B.
Warren, OH
This is my go to cleansing conditioner! I love it. It has amazing slip, is incredibly moisturizing, and gets my hair and scalp clean. I am able to detangle my hair easily while using this cleanser. I also love the smell. It also gets 2 thumbs up for being in a pump bottle as opposed to being in a jar. I highly recommend this product, especially if you have curly/kinky/coily hair.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
Okay I had such high hopes for this! But it was a fail for me. It says that with one step it can clean your hair without using harsh products, but I felt like it made my hair more dirty and greasy feeling! I had to go back in and wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner twice just to get the greasy feeling out of my hair! The only plus was that it was all natural ingredients!
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
I'm no stranger to CC's and tried this for a whole month. I initially liked the scent in the bottle however the scent is totally different in my hair...its bad!!! This stuff cleansed my hair good but left it feeling dry...I have naturally curly 3b spiral curls,also color treated hair.
This is a lot better than the Color Me Happy CC but its still a no for me.
Ruchi T.
Ruchi T.
First of all, this stuff smells AMAZING!!! It leaves my hair smelling great for a long time. It definitely cleans my hair but because I have long thick hair I have to use a lot of product. My hair also tends to get oily faster so I have to wash my hair more often but thats probably because of the makeup of this product.
sandra h.
sandra h.
Humble, TX
This stuff is awesome!! I've been using this for about 4 yrs now and it cleans my hair and conditions it with out stripping away the natural oil! I'm happy to say I've been shampoo free for like 5 now. I'd compare it to Wen's cleansing conditioner. It's what cheaper and I'd go as far as to say it better than wen!
Madison S.
Madison S.
Waukesha, WI
I have been skeptical about cleansing conditioners since they became popular. I loved the idea so I tried a few out. I started with higher end brands, upwards of $40. This is the one of the cheapest and by far the best I have ever used! My hair is moisturizer and healthy but not greasy! I highly recommend this!
Layne W.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
Just Bought this Conditioner. Smell is OK but does leave your hair Super soft. My daughters hair can be a nightmare and she just got out of the shower and I was shocked at how easily I was able to comb thru it. I would definitely try again, maybe one of the other Smells though...
Wendi B.
Wendi B.
Branson, MO
I really enjoy this cleansing conditioner. I love the smell. I have really curly, thick hair. I really love using this between the times that I have to use my regular shampoo and conditioner. It's a good value for the price and I love the way that it makes my hair look and feel.
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Glencoe, MN
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Kim B.
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Julie W.
Julie W.
Amherst, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Charlotte E.
Charlotte E.
I love the idea of these products but I try to only wash my hair once to twice a week. Will Clemson h conditioners work with my current hair washing habits? And are they good for coloured hair?