BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wa...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the sto...1 Answers
Kir W.
The smell is fantastic!!!!!! My hair feels clean, smooth, and silky afterwards. For about $5-$6 this is a great conditioner!
Tiffany B.
I bought this from Well.ca mainly for the ingredients and the price. I was looking for something with peppermint oil in it to get that tingly feeling. I didn't realize this was a replacement for shampoo! It seems to clean my hair really well but doesn't leave it overly "squeaky" and dry. I enjoy the scent, the rosemary is really pleasant and not overpowering or fruity.
Haymala S.
Markham
i bought this cleanser after i finished my expensive deva curl cleanser. it was super affordable!! i got it for around $5 on amazon. i was skeptical at first because drugstore hair care usually doesn't work for on y thick curly dry hair, but gave the same results as my high end one! i'm on my second bottle right now!! sadly amazon doesn't sell it any more and cant find it anywhere else!!
Keitesha L.
Winnipeg
I enjoy using this between washes, it helps to keep my washes down to once a week. It has the same wonderful scent of mint and grapefruit. It has a medium amount of slip.
Patricia W.
Saint Marys, GA
Love love love this product I can't say enough good things about it smells great
Kasey F.
Madison, WI
I love this conditioner. I am a person that likes to shower every other day but doesn't like to wash my hair but every three days since I have colored hair, but I don't like not doing anything in the shower to my hair, so this conditioner is my go to. It smells great, and makes my hair feel great and refreshed and clean.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Mandy L.
Glencoe, MN
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Elizabeth C.
Orange Park, FL
I love this and want to eventually make it my every day hair care but haven't made the jump. Does anyone actually use this daily? I use it a couple days and then wash/condition and repeat.