BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wash...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found it?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the store...1 Answers
Keitesha L.
Keitesha L.
Winnipeg
I enjoy using this between washes, it helps to keep my washes down to once a week. It has the same wonderful scent of mint and grapefruit. It has a medium amount of slip.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Saint Marys, GA
Love love love this product I can't say enough good things about it smells great
Kasey F.
Kasey F.
Madison, WI
I love this conditioner. I am a person that likes to shower every other day but doesn't like to wash my hair but every three days since I have colored hair, but I don't like not doing anything in the shower to my hair, so this conditioner is my go to. It smells great, and makes my hair feel great and refreshed and clean.
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Glencoe, MN
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Kim B.
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Julie W.
Julie W.
Amherst, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Charlotte E.
Charlotte E.
I love the idea of these products but I try to only wash my hair once to twice a week. Will Clemson h conditioners work with my current hair washing habits? And are they good for coloured hair?