BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wa...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the sto...1 Answers
Saher V.
Saint Louis, MO
Works great on thick, naturally curly hair. Though it doesn't eliminate frizz, it does help preserve the curls, and it smells great.
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
I did not really care for this product all that much. I just used it on the ends of my hair but it still made my roots a bit greasy
Jessica H.
Memphis, TN
This product is heaven for fine, damaged hair. It does not leave a residue behind, smells fantastic, and does not strip my hair.
Taylor D.
San Diego, CA
Love this product! it really helps get rid of all the grime in my hair but it doesn't dry it out to keep my hair nice and soft!
Kir W.
The smell is fantastic!!!!!! My hair feels clean, smooth, and silky afterwards. For about $5-$6 this is a great conditioner!
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
When I use this and the shampoo, my hair feels so so clean. I have super oily hair and this just elps it get so clean!!!
Jewel H.
Akron, OH
So moisturizing it leaves my hair clean and curly. I have natural hair that gets dry easily and this is just awesome
Maria R.
I just bought this product because it was at a reasonable price but I also I wanted to try it and it's wonderful
tamara t.
One product for all needs, then wait and wonder why you used anything else in your life since j&j baby shampoo
Kelsey T.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is perfect for my hair! It doesn't leave any residue and it actually feels clean when I'm done washing!
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Mandy L.
Glencoe, MN
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Elizabeth C.
Orange Park, FL
I love this and want to eventually make it my every day hair care but haven't made the jump. Does anyone actually use this daily? I use it a couple days and then wash/condition and repeat.