BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wa...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the sto...1 Answers
Courtney C.
Sheffield Lake, OH
This conditioner is great! A little goes a long way, and it smells refreshing and cool. This is the first "naked" shampoo and conditioner I've ever used and it makes my hair feel so much cleaner and softer--it feels like all of the dirt and grime and chemicals have been removed from my hair. The conditioner is definitely a necessity when using the shampoo. Love it!
Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA
I try not to wash my hair every day but with the way my curls are they dry out really quickly. However using just a conditioner weighs my hair down and using a leave in conditioner doesn't help it stay moisturized.

This product is amazing for retaining moisture and refreshing dry hair. It's non drying and doesn't weigh hair down. The scent is really light and fruity. I get compliments on my the way my hair smells for a couple days.

The price has great and the amount you get us definitely worth it. If you have thick, dry, or textured hair I highly suggest this product!
Marie-Urlima O.
Mount Rainier, MD
I LOVE this conditioner! FYI, I have thick relaxed hair. After working out, I hopped in the shower and soaked my hair. Then I divided my hair into four sections and worked one pump into each section (I figured it'd be the best way to clean my scalp). I left the conditioner sitting while I finished washing my face and body, then rinsed. My hair felt soft then, but after letting it air dry, that's when the magic happened! My hair was shiny, sooooo soft and super smooth. I didn't feel like I needed to add any more products to my hair, and I NEVER feel like that. I just about ready to throw out every other shampoo and conditioner I own lol.
Heather  .
Bridge City, TX
I have difficult hair. It's thick, dry, very curly, growing out from a very short cut, and on top of that, I have been coloring my hair myself for over 25 years. I have tried everything. I wanted to try WEN, but I couldn't bring myself to spend the money on something I couldn't try first.
. I was at CVS last week, and found Herbal Essence Cleansing Conditioner on an amazing sale, 2 for $7, with the Extra Care card. For that price, I would definitely try it. My daughter colored her hair for the first time, so I thought she could use the second bottle. Her hair is very long, thick, fine, straight, and tangles with the slightest movement. We decided to try it Sunday night.
My daughter went first. She said she used 4 pumps and that was enough to work through her hair. She wrapped her hair with a towel and let it dry for an hour before brushing it out. Amazingly, she had very few tangles!!!! Her hair was soft, her color was brilliant, and it smelled wonderful. She even used the blow dryer with very few tangles.
I went next. I had just colored my hair. I used 4 pumps too, and that really was too many. Next time I will use 3. I worked out though, let it sit a few minutes and rinsed. The product rinsed clean and my hair felt so soft. I rubbed my hair dry with a towel and brushed out. No tangles at all!! My hair was soft, bouncy, shiny, and the curls were tight.
It has been 3 days, and my hair still feels and smells great. I can't wait to use Herbal Essence Cleansing Conditioner again. I know my hair will only get better with each use. I will definitely buy this again.
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
Amazing product!!!! I have dry, curly, chemical processed hair. Shampoo is just to drying for my hair. This product has been a game changer for me. It leaves my hair soft and frizz free. I love this stuff. It is also cheap compared to salon products.
Rhonda B.
Okay curly girls, this product is excellent for those of us who cowash. This product contains peppermint oil which will make your scalp feel tingling fresh and your hair squeaky clean. This product is paraben free and sulfate free so an excellent moisturizing conditioner is a must!
Lovely L.
Bought this out of a whim on one of my epic Target runs and I was ready for an alternative for my beloved Wen. This product did not disappoint! I use this 5x a week, 4-5 pumps at most (I have medium length, fine hair but a whole lot of it) in conjunction with my Joico "purple" shampoo to keep my ombre blonde locks nice and ashy. I have purchased at least 5 bottles of this since the discovery and well...I am in love.

Tip: At Walmart, they sell the other Herbal Essence Cleansing Conditioner for "Color Treated Hair". Try that if you dare!
Juselyn B.
I was looking for the perfect co-wash and I came across this product. I love it because it stops me from using my shampoo + conditioner so often, but there are downfalls - I find that if I use this product too much within the week, my scalp gets itchy and my roots gets extremely greasy. So I limit it to once or twice a week. My hair is thick so I use maybe 4-5 pumps. 4 stars because I love this product, but I feel it hasn't reached up to par with any of my "holy grail" products.
Melissa B.
It's a nice one stop shop, make my hair nice and soft, and a great price. I think it's a pretty good option if you're looking for an alternative to Wen.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
I like to think of cleansing conditioners as 2 in 1 shampoo that actually works!!!! 2 in 1 Shampoos have never worked for me because my hair is just too thick. It dries it out. But with this, there's more conditioner than shampoo, so it's perfect for days that you don't plan to fully shampoo your hair. This is the first cleansing shampoo I tried, and my hair feels and smells amazing! It comes out looking as good as it does when I actually shampoo and deep condition it! Buy this you won't regret it.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Mandy L.
Glencoe, MN
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Elizabeth C.
Orange Park, FL
I love this and want to eventually make it my every day hair care but haven't made the jump. Does anyone actually use this daily? I use it a couple days and then wash/condition and repeat.