BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wash...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found it?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the store...1 Answers
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
I absolutely love this product. I've been using this about two months now and my hair has never looked better and my hair is actually growing faster now than it usually does. I have extremely oily but this is the first product that I've been able to use that doesn't either completely dry out my hair or leave it greasy. Best product I've found in a long time!
Nephilim S.
Nephilim S.
I really love this for my hair. my hair tends to be super oily so it takes a bit of getting used too but it's awesome! leaves my hair so soft once it dries
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
San Diego, CA
Love this product! it really helps get rid of all the grime in my hair but it doesn't dry it out to keep my hair nice and soft!
Emily H.
Emily H.
I use this six days a week and on the seventh I use a clarifying shampoo. It smells great and leaves my hair really soft. Also shortens shower time because you only need one product instead of two!
Hillary C.
Hillary C.
Phoenix, AZ
For the price, it can't be beat. It's the only cleansing conditioner I've ever used, so I have nothing to compare it to, but it leaves my hair clean and shiny and helps me stretch washes. I've already bought it twice and convinced some friends to purchase it too.
Kir W.
Kir W.
The smell is fantastic!!!!!! My hair feels clean, smooth, and silky afterwards. For about $5-$6 this is a great conditioner!
Tiffanie K.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
I like to think of cleansing conditioners as 2 in 1 shampoo that actually works!!!! 2 in 1 Shampoos have never worked for me because my hair is just too thick. It dries it out. But with this, there's more conditioner than shampoo, so it's perfect for days that you don't plan to fully shampoo your hair. This is the first cleansing shampoo I tried, and my hair feels and smells amazing! It comes out looking as good as it does when I actually shampoo and deep condition it! Buy this you won't regret it.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
It's a nice one stop shop, make my hair nice and soft, and a great price. I think it's a pretty good option if you're looking for an alternative to Wen.
Juselyn B.
Juselyn B.
I was looking for the perfect co-wash and I came across this product. I love it because it stops me from using my shampoo + conditioner so often, but there are downfalls - I find that if I use this product too much within the week, my scalp gets itchy and my roots gets extremely greasy. So I limit it to once or twice a week. My hair is thick so I use maybe 4-5 pumps. 4 stars because I love this product, but I feel it hasn't reached up to par with any of my "holy grail" products.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
I bought this from Well.ca mainly for the ingredients and the price. I was looking for something with peppermint oil in it to get that tingly feeling. I didn't realize this was a replacement for shampoo! It seems to clean my hair really well but doesn't leave it overly "squeaky" and dry. I enjoy the scent, the rosemary is really pleasant and not overpowering or fruity.
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Glencoe, MN
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Kim B.
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Julie W.
Julie W.
Amherst, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Charlotte E.
Charlotte E.
I love the idea of these products but I try to only wash my hair once to twice a week. Will Clemson h conditioners work with my current hair washing habits? And are they good for coloured hair?