BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wa...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the sto...1 Answers
Ellie O.
Super good at smoothing your hair. It cleanses somewhat but I would recommend using it if your hair is only a little dirty. It's not too good st completely de greasing dirty hair.
Shellie M.
I love love love this cleansing conditioner. It cleans, has an amazing scent and doesn't strip the color out of my hair. I have been a user of this shampoo now or about two years. I prefer this one over the pink one only for the scent. They both work AMAZING.
Erica P.
This is my go to conditioner when my hair feels heavy and greasy and I just cant fight it off. I used to switch to it whenever my hair would get greasy and then back but now I just stick with this
Rhonda B.
Okay curly girls, this product is excellent for those of us who cowash. This product contains peppermint oil which will make your scalp feel tingling fresh and your hair squeaky clean. This product is paraben free and sulfate free so an excellent moisturizing conditioner is a must!
Alaine W.
I used Deva No-Poo for years and it was my holy grail cleansing conditioner until I finally had to accept that it wasn't working with my allergies. WHY Deva insists on adding chamomile to all their products is beyond me. Like it's actually doing anything. No, it's just a hippie dippie herbal extract designed to make the product look more natural and appealing. Maybe that works if you don't have a severe allergy to ragweed like I do. Chamomile is in the same family as ragweed, and I am highly allergic to it.

When you're taking multiple allergy meds daily and getting allergy shots, maybe it's not the best idea to keep exposing yourself to your allergens. So I decided to try the Herbal Essences Naked Cleansing Conditioner that I saw in my local Target. Coming from years of a higher-end product, my expectations were low. But this stuff actually delivered. I have to use many more pumps than the instructions call for, but I'm able to use it almost every single day as my only cleansing/conditioning product in the shower. (I still use leave-in though.) My hair comes out just as soft, frizz-free, and clean as it did with No-Poo, but my allergies aren't being aggravated.

My two complaints:
1. The scent! Sweet fancy Moses, this is one strongly scented product. I don't react to the scent, and I don't hate it, but it lingers till it's washed out.
2. I burn through it pretty quickly. A bottle lasts me about a month. I would pay more for No-Poo, but the biggest size of it would last me over a year. Herbal Essences ends up costing more over time. But the ability to find it easily in a drugstore rather than having to order online kind of balances that out.
Courtney C.
Sheffield Lake, OH
This conditioner is great! A little goes a long way, and it smells refreshing and cool. This is the first "naked" shampoo and conditioner I've ever used and it makes my hair feel so much cleaner and softer--it feels like all of the dirt and grime and chemicals have been removed from my hair. The conditioner is definitely a necessity when using the shampoo. Love it!
Ymelda S.
Manteca, CA
This made my thick, wavy hair nice and soft. It made it seem less greasy especially when you skip shampoo for a couple of days. It smells good. It made my hair softer and it's now part of my weekly hair routine. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Heather  .
Bridge City, TX
I have difficult hair. It's thick, dry, very curly, growing out from a very short cut, and on top of that, I have been coloring my hair myself for over 25 years. I have tried everything. I wanted to try WEN, but I couldn't bring myself to spend the money on something I couldn't try first.
. I was at CVS last week, and found Herbal Essence Cleansing Conditioner on an amazing sale, 2 for $7, with the Extra Care card. For that price, I would definitely try it. My daughter colored her hair for the first time, so I thought she could use the second bottle. Her hair is very long, thick, fine, straight, and tangles with the slightest movement. We decided to try it Sunday night.
My daughter went first. She said she used 4 pumps and that was enough to work through her hair. She wrapped her hair with a towel and let it dry for an hour before brushing it out. Amazingly, she had very few tangles!!!! Her hair was soft, her color was brilliant, and it smelled wonderful. She even used the blow dryer with very few tangles.
I went next. I had just colored my hair. I used 4 pumps too, and that really was too many. Next time I will use 3. I worked out though, let it sit a few minutes and rinsed. The product rinsed clean and my hair felt so soft. I rubbed my hair dry with a towel and brushed out. No tangles at all!! My hair was soft, bouncy, shiny, and the curls were tight.
It has been 3 days, and my hair still feels and smells great. I can't wait to use Herbal Essence Cleansing Conditioner again. I know my hair will only get better with each use. I will definitely buy this again.
Cynthia  A.
Westwood, NJ
Love this product! I bought it because I wanted to be able to wash my dry, curly hair more often without damaging it and didn't want to spend too much on a product like Wen. This didn't disappoint, it left my hair clean and soft, and it's affordable! The bad news is that it's quite impossible to find at the stores and I believe it's being discontinued because they don't even have it listed on their website. Why do they always have to discontinue products that we love!
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
I bought during winter because I need my hair to be moisturized . This is my first time trying. Cleansing conditioner from this brand I usually use Devacurl. It is super affordable   To pricey at all. I think it's ok but does it help moisture my hair the way Devacurl does no but I use it when I run out of my Devacurl no poo and one condition .
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Mandy L.
Glencoe, MN
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Elizabeth C.
Orange Park, FL
I love this and want to eventually make it my every day hair care but haven't made the jump. Does anyone actually use this daily? I use it a couple days and then wash/condition and repeat.