BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Renew your senses with the calming scent of herbal mint fusion. Then let this low lather hair cleansing conditioner go to work, combining the conditioning properties of a nourishing oil while gently cleansing the hair, for touchably soft hair. Naturally this sulfate-free formula is gentle enough for smoothing dry and damaged hair. A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience. Gentle cleansing conditioners, sensational moisture. Herbal mint fusion essences. 0% parabens & colorants. 0% sulfate. Herbal's naked experience. Herbal's naked way. The makers of clairol herbal essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• I'm trying to train my fine hair to produce less oil, so I can wa...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff, but now I can't find it. Where have you found...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is still being sold? All the sto...1 Answers
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I have a lot of fine, curly, color treated hair and I decided to buy this because I wanted to get in on the co-washing trend. Everyone is always raving about how much better co-washing your hair is, but I didn't want to break the bank and commit to buying Wen. I read lots of reviews before I decided to buy it because I didn't want to destroy my hair and I found that many people wrote that they switched from Wen to this because it was just as good. Of course I was skeptical and I still haven't tried Wen but I have to say that I really like the way this makes my hair feel. After using this my hair feels soft and more manageable. The smell is very minty and I can understand why some people don't like it, but I don't mind it at all and it reminds me of Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree collection. The formula is nice and thick and I love the pump they put on the bottle because it makes it so easy to dispense. Overall it's a great product and the only reason I gave it 4 stars is because my hair does tend to get greasier faster when I use this product. I like to wait at least 2 days between washes and this product tends to leave build up after a while, so I use a clarifying shampoo at least once a week to fix the problem.
Aneta L.
This is the only shampoo I use. If I need a more sudsing one I’ll go with the OGX (any variety), but I’ll usually even follow that one up with a bit of this cleansing conditioner. I’ve tried other brands and always come back to Herbal Essences. My hair feels so different – in a bad way – if I don’t use this! I made the mistake of going on several trips without a travel bottle full and I won’t make that mistake again! I have coarse, mixed texture long hair that is wavy/curly and color treated. I always use a very hydrating conditioner after this as well, as I found that works best for my type of hair. I have recommended this to many and proudly tell my stylist it’s Herbal Essences for me!!!! The only downside is scalp buildup – since it is so moisturizing I know there must be some build up, but it really is the only thing that helps my dandruff. I do not get greasy hair from this. Once every two weeks I like to do a coconut oil and tea tree scalp mask that I shampoo out, but then I always go back to this as my standard shampoo. I hope they never stop making it.
Octavia T.
The Naked Cleansing Conditioner creates a spa-like experience for me, which is a big plus. It smells like earthy botanicals, but still has a soft, feminine quality to it with a hint of minty freshness. The conditioner does not lather, but it has a thick consistency that spreads very easily throughout my entire head. It conditions and makes my hair soft but not too soft, and that beautiful scent just lingers in my tresses all day. When my hair dried it was completely clean, no residue and no dullness. My hair had a nice sheen and it held its volume and body very well, on top of that, the product is very affordable. Great buy, I wish Herbal Essences made body products in this line!
Andrea D.
Louisville , KY
This stuff is amazing! prior to this I had never found a cowashing product I liked, most of the left my hair greasy or limp and some even broke my scalp out! But I found this on a whim and tried it, I absolutely love it! I have long, very wavy, fine to normal hair. The ends need moisture and my scalp can get greasy, this would leave me in a never ending battle with my hair until I found this.
While it is moisturizing its doesn't leave a heavy residue, it provides quite a bit slip making tangles easier to tame.
The one thing I have noticed is I need to leave in on my hair for a few minutes and message on my scalp other wise it doesn't give me that cleanness my hair needs.
Dani H.
I have been using this product off and on for about a year now. I love how the product smells and how my hair feels. The only downside I have found is that my hair becomes greasier much faster after using this. Normally I can go 2-3 days without washing my hair with shampoo but; with this conditioning shampoo, I need to wash my hair everyday. I have found that by applying it like I would normal conditioner (on my hair ends instead of my scalp) then my hair did not appear as greasy. I really love using it on the weekend when I just want a quick shower after the gym before moving on with any other activities.
Shannon M.
Columbus, OH
I bought this at target after hearing a lot of great things about it. I'm Caucasian but have thick course hair with a slight (and unflattering) wave to it. Because my hair tends to break easily I try not to wash it more than every 2 days. Other cleansing conditioners do an ok job but my hair is greasy after 12 hours. This product does MUCH better!! It really does clean your hair, leaves it super soft, and smells good.

Final thoughts: I am using this as my regular shampoo/conditioner now and don't want to go back! Completely recommend!
sandra h.
Humble, TX
I've been using this for 3 years now at least. I haven't used shampoo in I don't know how long! My hair is the healthiest it has been in years. I love the smell of this product first off.Second it cleans my hair with out drying it out. Third it makes my hair so soft and silky but also gets every tangle out as well and that's hard for a girl with curly curly hair to say and get all this out of a cleansing conditioner!!! Buy this it's better then a lot of high end products I've tried
Mona C.
Jacksonville, FL
Ok ... i have been saving my hair from sulfates for a few years now. it started when i had surgery and started losing it. i bought Wen for YEARS!! STILL love it ... but I'm back in college not working and its expensive. I found a couple other alternatives too ... love them too! BUT, and its a big juicy but, Herbal Essence smells GREAT, feels silky, and is $6 ... the others close in price for half the size. love!!!
Yvette V.
El Monte, CA
This product is amazing! I've skipped the shampooing step all together and my hair has been so much healthier! It's actually growing much faster than when I was using shampoo! The smell is really good also! My hair doesn't feel weighed down, thick or greasy!!! I would definitely recommend this product. The pump is also very helpful and this bottle lasts me a quite some time. Try it, you won't be disappointed!
Teran P.
Minneapolis , MN
I enjoyed this product for a while. It is essentially a 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner, so it isn't necessarily anything innovative, but I liked it until I eventually became overwhelmed by the scent. It filled by bathroom after my shower; it lingered in my hair for literally days; it overpowered any perfume I wore. It did its job well, but I won't repurchase it unless the rosemary mint scent becomes less pungent.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this actually make your hair look clean? I'm looking to find something to replace shampoo maybe once or twice a week. Do you still use conditioner after or do you only need this? how long do you leave it on for?
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
I'm looking for an affordable cleansing conditioner option. I haven't used shampoo in over 10 months (only using cleansing balms and conditioners) but, they can be super expensive. Is this a good buy for the money? Does it work? Does it make your hair greasy?
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any natural hair ladies have any experience with this product? I've been wanting try it bc the co-wash I use now leaves a build up.
Mandy L.
Glencoe, MN
Any good tips for this product? I am new to the no shampoo stuff. Very interested in getting the best results
Elizabeth C.
Orange Park, FL
I love this and want to eventually make it my every day hair care but haven't made the jump. Does anyone actually use this daily? I use it a couple days and then wash/condition and repeat.