BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Want a truly naked shower experience? Let the crisp scent of white strawberry and mint refresh your senses as Herbal Essences Naked Clean and Refresh Shampoo gently cleanses your strands, delivering lightweight nourishment without the heavy residues of other shampoos. Pair it with Naked Clean and Refresh Conditioner and Naked Volumizing Soufflé for clean, voluminous hair.

• Nourishing shampoo cleanses without heavy residues
  • Refreshes hair gently for everyday use
  • Free of silicone, dyes, and parabens
  • Crisp white strawberry and mint essences
  • Pair with Naked Clean and Refresh Conditioner and Volumizing Soufflé

Ingrdients: Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Usage: Lather. Rinse. Get fresh with your hair!

Autumn L.
Hiawassee, GA
I have this in my shower right now. It smells really good, which is why I bought it. However after getting it home and using it a few times I realized how strong the smell is. It almost smells like it has strong chemicals in it. It does a great job cleaning hair, but borderline dries it out. I wouldn't recommend using this every night because of it drying hair out.
Jessica P.
Newport News, VA
All of herbal essences shampoo smells amazing it doesn’t matter which one you get. I like that they have different ones for all different hair types with matching conditioners and usually same smell styling products as well, affordable and trusted brand in my home
Lily H.
This is my favorite shampoo at the moment! Growing up, I’ve always loved herbal essence products, however, once I switched to using only natural, organic products, I had to say goodbye to this brand. Then, they came out with the “naked” collection where the products are much more natural. I feel good about putting this product in my hair, & as little as I wash it, this keeps my hair soft, smooth, silky, & smelling great for days!
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Herbal Essences “Cleanse and Restore “ is a great shampoo! Idk what’s in it to rejuvenate your hair but I’m loving every bit of it and it’s awesome. The smell is great, my hair is much more healthy where it felt dead before. Great product! Herbal Essences Naked Clean & Refresh Shampoo
 megan z.
Conway, SC
I have some scalp issues ever since I had my hair dyed and I had an allergic reaction. So my scalp is very sensitive to products. This naked shampoo is awesome. It does not irate my scalp like other shampoos and it really deep cleans your hair!
Carrie M.
Salem, SC
Loved how these made my hair feel! It also smelled extremely good! My hair is so dry so I have to be careful which products to use! But this leaves my hair soft and smooth!
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
There's something and that OG Herbal bottles and smell that takes you back to a kid and it just sets off that nostalgic moment. I love this shampoo and will always use it. It smells amazing! Simply put. One of the best smelling shampoos on the market. And it makes your hair look clean and feel silky smooth
Hannah B.
richmond
There is nothing better than starting your day off with fresh smelling hair. This is the shampoo for you - hair is sleek and shiny with just the right amount of natural strawberry scent
Jenna G.
Wichita, KS
makes your hair feel so light and clean!! i have really thick hair so i love products that take away excess weight!! plus it smells soooo friggin good. the price is really reasonable as well! i love this stuff, i would definitely buy it over and over again!
brianna n.
Orlando, FL
This was a very refreshing product and was full of moisture. I really enjoyed the scent of the one I received, very fruity. Overall gave my hair a good cleanse and really targeted the build up on my scalp. I really enjoyed this product and would purchase again.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
What is the best thing about this shampoo? What is the worst thing?
Jandy H.
Spokane Vly, WA
I heard this product works well as a clarifying shampoo. does it do a good job of getting build up out of your hair?
Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Does this shampoo cleans the hair deeply? And what about the scent? I want to try it
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Does this leave your hair with volume but not overly dry out your hair?

back