Herbal Essences Naked Clean & Refresh Conditioner uploaded by Gina J.Herbal Essences Naked Clean & Refresh Conditioner uploaded by Carley Y.Herbal Essences Naked Clean & Refresh Conditioner uploaded by Varsha S.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

A gentle conditioner, with an invigorating fragrance, that delivers the protection your purified strands need. Free of parabens and colorants.

WHO: Women who want each and every strand on their head clean and refreshed.
WHEN: After washing with Naked Clean & Refresh Shampoo.
HOW: Massage in, rinse out, go about your day clean and refreshed.
SMELLS LIKE: A whiff of white strawberry and mint.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance/Parfum, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Glutamic Acid, Disodium Edta, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• I love Herbal Essence! Anyone know how this one smells? i...2 Answers
  • I suffer from dry scalp and dandruff and can only use cer...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the other formulas/scents? Any preferenc...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Yasline c.
Very nice hydrating and conditioning. I use this as a leave in conditioner at times and it works great. The scent is very pleasant and the conditioner itself makes detangling alot easier.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Good smelling conditioner too. I just love the way herbal essense smells. Its one of the best in the market and will make your hair feel great at an affordable price.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Didn't like this one I'm allergic to berries but my husband didn't like it he said it would leave a residue on his hair and it made his scalp itch. I like the original rose one my grandma would but loads of them at a time and the smell of it takes me back but this one we didn't like.
Kalynn D.
Asheville, NC
I have very fine hair that I wash daily because it tends to get oily. It is really hard to find a conditioner that doesn't weigh it down or make me feel like I need to go re-wash my hair. When I use this product, I really only use a little bit more than a dime. I don't need much and I would not recommend more than that if your hair is like mine. So this product is free of dyes, parabens AND it may be the best thing I have ever smelled other than the paired shampoo. The shampoo smells amazing, the conditioner is one level up. Somehow it is more potent than the shampoo. I love it. Like, go to the store and smell this. My husband literally stops and smells my hair every time he walks past me. No joke. I need this in a body lotion. I've used this shampoo and conditioner for a solid few weeks and my hair is left feeling light, soft, shiny with each use. It's like silky soft and I have fine hair so it has always been soft, but it's that silky shiny looking soft that makes you want to run your fingers through your own hair. If you've not been a Herbal Essence fan in the past decade, literally try this product. It's so different from their other line of products. They really stepped up their game with this one. Let me know if you have any questions. I can't wait to read what other people have to say about this!

I received this product for free and all my opinions are my own. It's very different than their other products!
Chloe M.
This smells so amazing and feels so amazing ok the skin. I love this product because it's cheap but still has an amazing quality. If you're not trying out this product then you're missing out. Definitely would buy and use again.
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
I usually use products from the salon. So I wasn’t sure how my hair would turn out after using the Herbal Essence Shampoo & Conditioner. I used this while I was camping. I have shoulder length thick hair. My hair was soft and easy to manager after I used this shampoo & conditioner. I also had my daughter who has straight thin hair that is down to her lower back. We did have some tangles in her hair but that is normal for her no matter what she uses.
The best part of this Shampoo & Conditioner is the Strawberry fragrance. The fragrance is light and smells really good.
I tested Herbal Essence Shampoo & Conditioner for free, but all opinions are my own.
Stacy S.
1956 reviews
I received this product in a voxbox ftom influenster for testing purposes. It smelled great. A little goes a long way. It made my hair feel soft and smooth after using it. I loved how easy it was to use and how it is found in so many stores and is affordable.
Stephanie S.
I use several different products when I style my hair, including gel and hairspray, and so my fine hair has the tendency to look dull and heavy if I don't use a clarifying shampoo often to rid my hair of the gunk. This is also the case with my two teenage sons, who think the more hair gel they use, the better their hair looks. The three of us used this conditioner and all of us received wonderful results. Speaking for myself, I noticed a remarkable improvement in the texture and weight of my hair after the very first use.
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
I received this in the P&G Voxbox to test out. All opinions are my own.

This conditioner smells amazing! Fresh and invigorating at the same time. I have color treated, fine, slightly wavy hair. I used this in conjunction with hair masks. This helped keep my hair soft and manageable and didn't weigh it down. I color treat with a red brown shade so it tends to fade fast. This product didn't help retain the color more than my salon products do, but it did amazing considering the price difference!
Carley Y.
I like the line of herbal essence naked products so I figured I'd give this one a try. I have thick wavy hair and this product smooths the frizz fairly well. It does however build up fairly quick at the roots. I noticed my hair looked greasy after 3 or 4 washes with it. So used sparingly it is wonderful. I do not recommend it every time you wash. It smells amazing though.
Erin R.
Savage, MN
Is this a good conditioner for fine hair or would it weight it down?
Tina T.
What would this do to my hair all day long? and how long will it last?
Brenna W.
I s this a good conditioner that helps your hair?
Kat H.
I love Herbal Essence! Anyone know how this one smells? is it as amazing as the others?
Julia K.
Covington, KY
Does this Condtioners smell actually last awhile?