BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Sultry Shine
Inspired by exotic argan oil, the fragrance of Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Shampoo conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market as the creamy formula cleans to revive and conditions to nourish hair from root to tip.

• Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Shampoo has 0% parabens, gluten and mineral oil
  • Features Argan Oil essences
  • Cleanses to restore hair’s radiance
  • Tresses look & feel hydrated
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
Herbal essences is one of my favorite shampoo/conditioners. So far every type of herbal essences I've tried I've loved, this scent smells great, like I can't even describe it, it's just amazing, like tropical. The scent is super long lasting & lingering which I love! This type is for hair restoration & shine, I must say these products (shampoo+conditioner) doesn't disappoint, it leaves my hair feeling healthy, lighter, silkier & smelling amazing! Super affordable too, I got all 3 bottles for $0.15!
Meldin G.
I’ve always enjoyed herbal essences products because they smell better than any other shampoo/conditioner line. I don’t think they do anything super special for my hair in particular but it’s consistently decent. And of course it’s a great value for the money.
Morgan E.
Georgetown
This product will give you shine you your hair. I have thick curly/ wavy hair that is dry. This shampoo is great for someone with a dry scalp. I find this easier to use that oil. This is the first time I’ve purchased and I believe I will purchase again.
Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
I absolutely adore herbal essences! The smell is just fabulous, and the great part, so is the product! You can’t go wrong! Super super low price and never disappoints! I would buy again!!! Love it so much.
Lisa C.
Oh my god this conditioner smells so freaking amazing . I love this product. I like the fact that is is a 0% paraben/ gluten. Very nice scent and very long lasting. I’m highly satisfied with the products.
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
MY CURLS LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It smells so good and it makes every day a great hair day. I've never found a shampoo that enhances my natural curls like this one does.
Kaela J.
Raymond
I just finished up the shampoo and conditioner. I've always liked Herbal Essences products, especially the clear shampoos from back in the day that smelled like flowers, which have recently made a comeback. This hello hydration line smelled like coconuts and orchid or something like that, and they were very moisturizing to the hair. But I wouldn't repurchase b/c I felt like they worked like any other shampoo and conditioner I have. And I like to switch it up a lot. My mistake was buying such huge bottles from Costco and getting sick of using them. But they're really affordable, especially with coupons, and they do work well
Lakshani M.
I've been using Herbal Essences shampoos for a while now and this shampoo did not disappoint. It was very light and left my scalp and hair feeling really soft and clean without feeling heavy or greasy. It also washes out pretty easily. The scent is amazing too and remains for a long time.I have tried other kinds of shampoo and so far none of them give me the shine and soft feel I get from this brand!
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
this left my hair SO disgustingly oily, especially on the back of my head, i went out and bought a biolage clarifying shampoo and i’ve used that 4 times and my hair isn’t back to normal yet but it’s getting there! will NOT be repurchasing. My hair is so gross that I want to cry! It literally looks like I have dreads and that I haven’t washed my hair for months!
Mileah L.
Oxford, MI
For being a really cheap shampoo i really like this product. I have had a problem lately with my hair being super dry because of pregnancy hormones. After a few uses of this my husband even commented that my hair was looking shinyer and a lot nicer. I think i am going to continue to use this product because of both the price and results.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Does this shampoo dry out your hair?
Kristen B.
Newnan, GA
Does this product work well? Is it oily?
Mariah  T.
Lexington, SC
Is this good for curly hair
Brenna M.
Which one of their shine shampoos works best? I feel like they have so many now!
Tika T.
I love herbal essences hello hydration and want to try something new.What are the pros of this products?

back