BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Sultry Shine Intriguing ingredients 3 Incredible fragrances 6 Irresistibly touchable hair 7 Potent pleasure for all your senses Argan nuts are hand-picked, ground and pressed to extract the prized oil that has seduced the world. Inspired by exotic argan oil, our fragrance conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market, as the creamy formula cleans to revive and conditions to nourish hair from root to tip. The makers of Clairol Herbel Essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

Guadalupe M.
Guadalupe M.
Can it get any better? This product is definitely one of Herbal Essences' shining moments. The quality of the shampoo is definitely on par with some of the salon grade products I have used before. I have curly, frizzy hair and this shampoo definitely helps volumize and tame during the summer. Did I also mention it smells good? For the price, this shampoo definitely out-does itself many times over.
Janelle M.
Janelle M.
Wilmington, NC
I consider myself pretty active, and when you have long hair it can be hard to keep it looking decent while you are out and about. I found this shampoo to really help my hair stay non frizzy and smooth throughout the day. My only downside would be the scent, I prefer more fruity or floral scents, but I suppose this one is more geared towards a natural argan oil scent.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVE this shampoo! I love the way it smells, I love how soft and silky it leaves my hair, I love the packaging. It's a great product that is in my regular shampoo rotation. I will definitely continue to buy this, plus the Moroccan conditioner that goes with it.
Libby W.
Libby W.
Oxford, OH
I use both the shampoo and conditioner line for this product. I love how it hydrates my hair, especially in the dry winter months and it smells amazing. An added bonus is the shampoo and conditioner are both pretty inexpensive, which is always an added bonus!
Megan C.
Megan C.
I se this on my kids and it smells so good! They play outside and get sand in their hair and swea - this product combats all of that! Gets their hair super clean and makes it so soft and hydrated. Gentle on them and leaves our bathroom even smelling great!
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Frazeysburg, OH
I got a free sample of the Moroccan My shine shampoo when I picked up another bottle of the herbal essences shampoo. It works just the same as if you were spraying the shiner and protector before you straighten. Works just as effective and protects too!
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Montpelier, IN
I have found the best shampoo for the best price. It has all the great nourishing aspects I'm looking for and with a great scent! My fiancé is kinda picky about what scents he likes and he loves this one!
Trisha V.
Trisha V.
Maynard
I like to swap the brand of shampoos I use every so often it this is one of my go to brands. This one today is Moroccan shine and it makes my hair feel healthy and sleek.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Yakima Wa
This is the one and only Herbal Essence....I'm hooked couldn't live without this and my moisturizing conditioner,!!!!
Jade B.
Jade B.
Lake Charles, LA
This porduct smells amazing. However so not use if you have damaged or dry hair. This product exacerbates damage