Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner

A conditioner inspired by exotic argan oil, our fragrance conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market, as intensive moisture conditions to nourish hair, restoring softness and shine.

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

Jackie B.
Bethlehem, PA
This is a great product that moisturizers my hair and adds shine. It is a resonable price and I highly recommend!
Erica S.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
This is the best smelling thing I've ever smelt. It leaves your hair really soft and easy to maintain. I love it.
Traci S.
Prestonsburg, KY
This product worked really well on my hair. It didn't dry my hair out, way more moisture then before I used it.
syritta g.
Bronx, NY
Left my hair silky and shiny. hair was left feeling weightless and conditioned. i love herbal essences products
Nikki E.
Escondido, CA
This is one of my favorite conditioner that i always buy. it smells amazing and makes my hair smooth and shiny
Camille C.
Elko, NV
It smells great, but kind of made my hair dry! It definitely left my hair shiny compared to others I've used.
Megan F.
LOVED this product! It made my hair insanely soft and shiny (in a good way)! I really recommend this product!
Griselda S.
Me gusta es te deja tu pelo muy linpiio y suavecito con tan solo usar un pokito y deja una oroma encantadora
Ashley R.
Jackson, MI
Smells good and leaves your hair soft and silky for an all day effect. It does its job as a conditioner.
Gabreila A.
Upland, CA
I love all herbal essences conditioners and must I add also the shampoo! I love how they smell and work!
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Emily B.
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Angelia M.
Shelby, NC
Can you tell me if this product is sulfate free?
Minely A.
Rep dominicana
Para que sirve este producto?