BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Prime for Shine
Inspired by exotic argan oil, the fragrance of Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market as intensive moisture conditions to nourish, restoring softness and shine.

• Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and mineral oil
  • Features Argan Oil essences
  • Restores hair’s radiance with lavish moisture
  • Tresses look healthy & hydrated
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

• How does it compare to the other shampoos and conditioner...1 Answers
  • This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi...3 Answers
  • Does the smell last long?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha Z.
Baltimore, MD
I just recently started usuing herbal essences. this specific one. and i absolutely love it ! it smells great! and leaves my hair soft and healthy after each shower! great for any kind of hair. i have thick oily hair and my son has thin dry curly hair.
Megan K.
Lorain, OH
It smells really good! But to be honest- I hated it. I found it to be watery and not very moisturizing. I have color treated, fine hair with dry ends and this was not enough to make my hair feel soft. I always have to add a leave in for it to be enough.
Victoria H.
I use this regularly. I actually have to use the conditioner before the shampoo or else it sets thick on my hair and makes it look oily for a few days. Good product if used right.
Destiny L.
I originally purchased this with both the shampoo and the conditioner. I've found that leaving the conditioner in for three minutes before rinsing it out gives you the maximum shine and hydration affect. I'd definitely recommend this product.
Amber W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love it. It smells great, doesn't weigh my hair down & keeps it moisturized. It's a little pricey for the size of the bottles but there's always coupons for it so it's worth it.
Tori H.
Greeley, CO
This conditioner smells great and the shine in my hair significantly improved after using it. I go camping a lot so I don't always have access to a daily shower. That being said, I feel like my hair doesn't stay clean for as long after using this as opposed to other brands I have used, so I couldn't give it the full 5 star rating.
Tori C.
I love this stuff it leaves your hair irrestably soft and shiny. the smell is amazing and it had argon oil which is really great for your hair. it works well on any hair types
Sophia C.
Edison, NJ
This did leave my hair somewhat hydrated-feeling during my shower, but after I dried my hair, it didn't have the same soft effect that I should have with better conditioners.
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
Just received this in my Herbal Essences voxbox. It smells so good and I love the pretty color as well. Also a nice big bottle. Definitely going to be buying more of this.
Courtney R.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this conditioner! It smells so great and leaves my hair silky smooth. It's definitely one of my favorite conditioners I've purchased recently. The scent is very long lasting and I would recommend this to everyone I know.
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Melissa S.
How's this conditioner make your hair greasy as well as shiny?
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Emily B.
Saltillo, MS
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Emilie P.
Reno, NV
I have pretty fine hair.. does this weigh your hair down a lot?