BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Prime for Shine
Inspired by exotic argan oil, the fragrance of Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market as intensive moisture conditions to nourish, restoring softness and shine.

• Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and mineral oil
  • Features Argan Oil essences
  • Restores hair’s radiance with lavish moisture
  • Tresses look healthy & hydrated
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

• How does it compare to the other shampoos and conditioner...1 Answers
  • This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi...3 Answers
  • Does the smell last long?7 Answers
Michelle S.
Hueytown, AL
Herbal Essences Moroccan Conditioner is great. I love the way it makes my hair feel after I rinse it out. It rinses away nicely and never leaves a residue. Leaves my hair feeling soft after its dried.
Margaret g.
El Centro, CA
My hair has never been or looked better! It's so shiny and hydrated! I love it ! And is smells so great! I'll even put some in as a leave in conditioner when I leave my hair natural after a shower
Kerleah M.
This is the only conditioner I use to wash my weaves! It is the perfect consistency and leaves my hair smelling sooooo good and soft. it doesn't make my hair heavy either. It has just the right amount of oil so that it's not to only and has my hair greasy. I love this
Nicole G.
Lake Worth, FL
My 8 year old daughter has curly dry hair. No matter what I use on it. It's still so dry after she gets out of the shower. After using this once her hair was noticeably different. It's soft and smooth and so much easier for me to braid. I buy it all the time.
Stephanie B.
Columbus, GA
Herbal essences moroccan my shine conditioners works great at conditioning my hair. It helps me better manage tangles in my hair and leaves a wonderful scent in my hair. I would recommend using herbal essences conditioners in conjunction with their shampoo.
McKenna T.
Provo, UT
I love the smell, and my hair felt so sleek after...in a good way! I'm sure that there are more expensive products that do the same thing a little better, but this is such a good value.
Haley H.
Ottawa, IL
I love this conditioner, it leaves my hair soft and sleek, I use it daily and if not daily every other day, it smells wonderful and last all day compared to the other brands of conditioners I have tried. I buy it's regularly, and it is priced pretty well
Shaniqua O.
arlington texas
I have 3c/4a curls and this conditioner is a life save as a cowash, leave in, regular conditioner it leaves my hair soft and manageable..... one of my two favorites from herbal essences.
Samantha Z.
Baltimore, MD
I just recently started usuing herbal essences. this specific one. and i absolutely love it ! it smells great! and leaves my hair soft and healthy after each shower! great for any kind of hair. i have thick oily hair and my son has thin dry curly hair.
Victoria H.
I use this regularly. I actually have to use the conditioner before the shampoo or else it sets thick on my hair and makes it look oily for a few days. Good product if used right.
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Melissa S.
How's this conditioner make your hair greasy as well as shiny?
Emily B.
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Emilie P.
Reno, NV
I have pretty fine hair.. does this weigh your hair down a lot?