BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Prime for Shine
Inspired by exotic argan oil, the fragrance of Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market as intensive moisture conditions to nourish, restoring softness and shine.

• Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and mineral oil
  • Features Argan Oil essences
  • Restores hair’s radiance with lavish moisture
  • Tresses look healthy & hydrated
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

• How does it compare to the other shampoos and conditioner...1 Answers
  • This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi...3 Answers
  • Does the smell last long?7 Answers
Devin S.
Warren, OH
I received this and I was a huge fan and still am. The tropical smell is great, it doesn't feel like it weighs my hair down, and it leaves my hair feeling beyond soft. After I shower all I do is play with my hair; it's that soft.
Anna D.
Grants Pass, OR
It smells amazing but it makes my hair really oily and heavy. It is affordable to most people. The scent does not last that long. It is perfectly safe for color related hair but I would not use it if you colored it the same day.
Savannah R.
Slidell, LA
Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner, makes my hair a little more oily than usual, I love when I come out of the shower and it smells wonderful and it's soft from the conditioner, but I just don't like it in the morning it makes my hair look greasy.
Tawnya C.
Canton, PA
I love the smell of this conditioner. I have fine blonde hair and it makes it feel silky. It is very affordable. I can get it at my local dollar store. It makes my hair feel light and smooth. I love herbal essence products but this one exceeded my expectations with the smell and how it makes my hair silky.
Ayanna O.
Alpharetta, GA
I wouldn't use this product again. I have naturally curly hair and it left a heavy residue after several rinses. It also didn't add any noticeable shine. The smell was nice but it didn't perform the way I expected it too.
Felyssia M.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
I absolutely love the smell of this conditioner (as well as the shampoo) and it makes my hair feel incredibly soft and smooth and smells delicious! I can't stop smelling putting my hair to my nose whenever I use this.
Angie O.
Los Angeles, CA
This lovely conditioner is great because it makes my hair feel smooth and it looks shiny. I get compliments asking, what do I use to my make my hair look flawless and I just say Herbal Essences Moroccan conditioner!
Angel D.
Evansville, IN
I adore the smell of this conditioner and the shampoo. They are one of my all time favorites and I'm actually using them now! They are super affordable and really makes your hair look healthy and has a great shine.
Johanna S.
The scent is good and consistency of the product is as well. Packaging is good. The conditioner however did not do what I expected. The cost is affordable. It did not leave my hair as moisturized as I wanted it to be. I would not purchase again because it did not meet my expectations.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I love herbal essences! They smell so good and work so well, my hair is always soft with this conditioners. It hydrates my hair and make it shine! I love it. Also love the fact that the combo is not expensive
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Melissa S.
How's this conditioner make your hair greasy as well as shiny?
Emily B.
Saltillo, MS
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Emilie P.
Reno, NV
I have pretty fine hair.. does this weigh your hair down a lot?

back