BY HERBAL ESSENCES

A conditioner inspired by exotic argan oil, our fragrance conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market, as intensive moisture conditions to nourish hair, restoring softness and shine.

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

Tiffany S.
Columbia City, IN
AMAZING!!!! This product not only smells divine, but also, keeps my hair at the peak of health, soft, luscious and lively. A definite recommendation from me!
RaShundra W.
Stone Mtn, GA
Its great if your hair needs some tender love and care. Meaning if your hair has a lot of split ends its good for that and it makes your hair smell good!!
Jennie M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this conditioner. It made my hair feel so soft! It took any tangles right out in the shower even without brushing it through. It also smells great!
Jennifer B.
Meadowview, VA
Makes your hair soft and easy to manage. Smells is great and it last all day. It also is good for curly hair. I use it when I straighten my hair too.
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
I love this brand! I like to switch between different solutions of Herbal essences. The smells are amazing and they stay in my hair for a long time!
Michelle B.
Cresson, PA
Doesn't weigh my hair down, but smooths it out enough to keep flyaways at bay. Makes my hair look healthy and shiny and it smells absolutely yummy!
Kristen W.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I love this shampoo! I usually use Moroccan oil after I get out of the shower, but with this shampoo/conditioner, I can completely skip that step!
Kim w.
Wharton, NJ
Love herbal essences overall - everything always smells delicious, especially this scent! Always get compliments thanks to this shampoo smell.
Kaitlin A.
Sheboygan Falls, WI
I absolutely love all herbal essence products, this one is by far one of my favorites! Best for dry scalp, (which I have). Smells so good too!!
Mia P.
Surprisingly good quality for how cheap it is!! Love this brand their shampoos smell amazing and the smells last in my hair for like two days.
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Emily B.
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Angelia M.
Shelby, NC
Can you tell me if this product is sulfate free?
Minely A.
Rep dominicana
Para que sirve este producto?