BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Prime for Shine
Inspired by exotic argan oil, the fragrance of Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market as intensive moisture conditions to nourish, restoring softness and shine.

• Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and mineral oil
  • Features Argan Oil essences
  • Restores hair’s radiance with lavish moisture
  • Tresses look healthy & hydrated
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

• How does it compare to the other shampoos and conditioner...1 Answers
  • This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi...3 Answers
  • Does the smell last long?7 Answers
Kelsey B.
Wichita, KS
I have only recently started using this conditioner and so far its not much different from anything else Ive used. It doesn't excite me or make me want to buy again. The packaging is very pretty though. I have to say that I am slightly disappointed in the fact that this was so hyped up and it doesn't seem to be any different from the rest. I have been using it for about 2 weeks now. I will continue to use it and see if I change my mind on it.
Arkela B.
I received this in a voxbox for free. I was not sure about this product since I have natural 4a/b/c hair. My hair is very dry and my scalp is very sensitive. This conditioner was amazing!!! It did not irritate my scalp and my hair is very soft and smells amazing!!! I will be buying this when the one I have runs out!
Kaitlin T.
Bellevue, KY
I just recently started using the moroccan shampoo and conditioner for herbal essences and I am in love! It smells great and leaves your hair looking and feeling clean, shiny, and smooth! Doesn't add too much shine but just enough to look healthy. A great product and over all line of products, especially for the price.
Devin M.
This product is an okay one. My hair is definitely damaged though. So maybe that's why it didn't really work on my hair. I liked the smell of it, and liked that it was a silky texture, but after using it for a month it leaves my roots oily and my ends not touched.
Maria F.
Kissimmee, FL
I prefer other products, but I like this one plenty well. It works, it's fairly inexpensive, and I buy it when I'm looking for something different shortterm. (I.e. when my hair has become too accustomed to my regular conditioner) It's not one I would use all the time, but I like it.
Shelby F.
Euless, TX
My favorite hair products corn from herbal essences! The smells always take me to another world! I have highlights and this does not make them fade at all. The conditioner helps lock in the shine of my hair and makes it perfect after it dries for an effortless silky hair day!
melanie w.
Greenville, SC
This is one of my favorite Herbal Essences conditioner and shampoo lines. It makes your hair smooth and adds just enough oil to nourish your hair. It has a nice scent and it is a long lasting product. This is a product I would recommend to anyone look for a natural shine.
Natalia M.
Springfield , IL
I love this shampoo it is one of the the best. it leaves my hair conditioned and moisturized and also smelling very very nice. I really prefer using thise over any other shampoos out there. The size that it comes in is great as well and hopefully it will stay that way
Angela K.
Youngstown, OH
Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Conditioner is now a must have. My hair had great shine to it after just one use. My hair has never felt so moisturized. I would highly recommend it, you won't be disappointed.
Jessica T.
Best conditioner I've you in my 19 years of existence . Hands down smells amazing, keeps my hair from frizzing, and makes my hair feel so smooth. I had bought an OGX with Moroccan oil in it and it made my hair horrible. Definitely would purchase again and again. 💁🏻💁🏻
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Melissa S.
How's this conditioner make your hair greasy as well as shiny?
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Emily B.
Saltillo, MS
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Emilie P.
Reno, NV
I have pretty fine hair.. does this weigh your hair down a lot?

Walmart