Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner

A conditioner inspired by exotic argan oil, our fragrance conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market, as intensive moisture conditions to nourish hair, restoring softness and shine.

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

Cloe E.
Topeka, ks
I love how this smells! It works great on my curly hair, which is hard to find sometimes. This product leaves my hair so shinny and soft. I get so many compliments on how my hair smells looks and feels.
Leah P.
Makes my hair super shiny without weight. Smells amazing and I have already bought many times and will continue to keep buying. My hair type is very oily and straight.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
This conditioner has been great for my hair. It gives it shine without making it oily, which other brands have done. The smell is wonderful and it lathers quite nicely.
Ivy A.
Central, SC
This conditioner did a great job of helping me to detangle my hair. I have very course and thick African American hair that was tangled after taking my braids down. It made my hair soft and so much easier to work with.
Laura S.
Warminster, PA
Really nice conditioner I also used to shampoo the Moroccan oil in the conditioner really makes your hair shine.it feels strong and feel healthy. it looks deeply conditioned. I would recommend this product to anyone
Katie B.
Glastonbury, CT
My absolute favorite conditioner. smells similar to argan oil and has very similar effects, without the leftover grease in your hair. makes my hair amazingly soft.
Dorothy T.
Mount Vernon, KY
First off I had never used this type of conditoner but since I bought the shampoo I bought the coditioner also.After using my hair smelled fabulously and the conditioner left my hair soft and shiny
Liz B.
Love this product. After just a couple of washes I could tell my hair felt shinier and healthier and looked better too. I would reccomend this anyone with dull hair. I really enjoyed this product and plan to purchase more.
Kaylee L.
Redding, CA
I have fine blonde hair and this isn't doing too much for me. I'm not noticing any difference for positive or negative. It gets my hair clean but that is it. I will be switching back to hello hydration after this because that give me more shine than this does.
Tiffany S.
Columbia City, IN
AMAZING!!!! This product not only smells divine, but also, keeps my hair at the peak of health, soft, luscious and lively. A definite recommendation from me!
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Emily B.
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Angelia M.
Shelby, NC
Can you tell me if this product is sulfate free?
Minely A.
Rep dominicana
Para que sirve este producto?