BY HERBAL ESSENCES

A conditioner inspired by exotic argan oil, our fragrance conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market, as intensive moisture conditions to nourish hair, restoring softness and shine.

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

Johanna S.
The scent is good and consistency of the product is as well. Packaging is good. The conditioner however did not do what I expected. The cost is affordable. It did not leave my hair as moisturized as I wanted it to be. I would not purchase again because it did not meet my expectations.
Kerleah M.
This is the only conditioner I use to wash my weaves! It is the perfect consistency and leaves my hair smelling sooooo good and soft. it doesn't make my hair heavy either. It has just the right amount of oil so that it's not to only and has my hair greasy. I love this
Nicole G.
Lake Worth, FL
My 8 year old daughter has curly dry hair. No matter what I use on it. It's still so dry after she gets out of the shower. After using this once her hair was noticeably different. It's soft and smooth and so much easier for me to braid. I buy it all the time.
Stephanie B.
Columbus, GA
Herbal essences moroccan my shine conditioners works great at conditioning my hair. It helps me better manage tangles in my hair and leaves a wonderful scent in my hair. I would recommend using herbal essences conditioners in conjunction with their shampoo.
McKenna T.
Provo, UT
I love the smell, and my hair felt so sleek after...in a good way! I'm sure that there are more expensive products that do the same thing a little better, but this is such a good value.
Shaniqua O.
arlington texas
I have 3c/4a curls and this conditioner is a life save as a cowash, leave in, regular conditioner it leaves my hair soft and manageable..... one of my two favorites from herbal essences.
Samantha Z.
Baltimore, MD
I just recently started usuing herbal essences. this specific one. and i absolutely love it ! it smells great! and leaves my hair soft and healthy after each shower! great for any kind of hair. i have thick oily hair and my son has thin dry curly hair.
Tori C.
I love this stuff it leaves your hair irrestably soft and shiny. the smell is amazing and it had argon oil which is really great for your hair. it works well on any hair types
Sophia C.
Center Valley, PA
This did leave my hair somewhat hydrated-feeling during my shower, but after I dried my hair, it didn't have the same soft effect that I should have with better conditioners.
Cloe E.
Topeka, ks
I love how this smells! It works great on my curly hair, which is hard to find sometimes. This product leaves my hair so shinny and soft. I get so many compliments on how my hair smells looks and feels.
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Emily B.
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Angelia M.
Shelby, NC
Can you tell me if this product is sulfate free?
Minely A.
Rep dominicana
Para que sirve este producto?