BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Prime for Shine
Inspired by exotic argan oil, the fragrance of Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market as intensive moisture conditions to nourish, restoring softness and shine.

• Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and mineral oil
  • Features Argan Oil essences
  • Restores hair’s radiance with lavish moisture
  • Tresses look healthy & hydrated
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

• How does it compare to the other shampoos and conditioner...1 Answers
  • This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi...3 Answers
  • Does the smell last long?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cassie F.
Chula vista, Ca
Okay sooooo, I'm a totally hair freak. I love shiney, silly, smooth hair! For the price you can not beat this, I've always been a fan oh Herbal Essences for their smell and because they have so many different products to suit your needs. I love this conditioner I've never used it before I haven't seen it in stores. I will try out the hair spray ASAP it says max hold I wonder what kind of fun hair style I can come up with! Thank you Influenster
Angela M.
Corcoran, CA
Herbal essences Moroccan my shine nourishing conditioner yes I have been using it makes my hair feel soft and I like the way it makes my hair feel also love the smell.
Alexis B.
Lake Worth, FL
I have been using this brand for the past two months and honestly I am happy with my results my hair has been more healthy then it's ever been, feels and looks amazing
Jessy F.
Bozeman , MT
Herbal essences is my go to. It is by far the best smelling shampoo/conditioner combo on the market. It's great for the price, and the formula is really good too.
Jennifer V.
I usually love the herbal essences shampoo and conditioners but this one was just ok. The smell is nothing special (they have much better) and it weighed my hair down too much. I'll still use it when I'm not going out but I wouldn't buy it again. I have long slightly wavy hair almost to my lower back. Anything heavy that takes away any body my hair has is not for me. I prefer to add serum by hand before styling to minimize the weight.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, Georgia
I give this conditioner a thumbs up! I received it free from Influenster in the herbal essences Voxbox and have used it in my hair and also my daughters hair for about a week now and it made my hair super soft and helped detangle my daughters hair! It smells great and is not heavy! I looked up the price for this item and it is inexpensive to me for the size!
Heather M.
Ocala, FL
My daughter and sister love this shampoo and conditioner! It leaves their hair shiny, but weightless! My sister has very full wavy hair and my daughter has fine straight hair. It leaves their hair amazingly soft! We are definitely going to keep buying it.
Britney J.
I love this conditioner so much. I have naturally curly hair and this products does an outstanding job at detangling my curls. It's thick enough to penetrate through all my strength with ease. Smells outstanding as well. Goes through my hair like butter...
Lacey M.
Modesto
I love the smell the nourishing feeling and the manageability that my hair has after using this product. My hair is left shiny nourished smells really good and it's easier to work with and to fix not a lot of conditioners can do all three and one this one actually delivers what it promises and on top of that smells amazing.
Kelsey B.
Wichita, KS
I have only recently started using this conditioner and so far its not much different from anything else Ive used. It doesn't excite me or make me want to buy again. The packaging is very pretty though. I have to say that I am slightly disappointed in the fact that this was so hyped up and it doesn't seem to be any different from the rest. I have been using it for about 2 weeks now. I will continue to use it and see if I change my mind on it.
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Melissa S.
How's this conditioner make your hair greasy as well as shiny?
Emily B.
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Emilie P.
Reno, NV
I have pretty fine hair.. does this weigh your hair down a lot?