Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner

A conditioner inspired by exotic argan oil, our fragrance conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market, as intensive moisture conditions to nourish hair, restoring softness and shine.

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

Jessy F.
Bozeman , MT
Herbal essences is my go to. It is by far the best smelling shampoo/conditioner combo on the market. It's great for the price, and the formula is really good too.
Shelby F.
Euless, TX
My favorite hair products corn from herbal essences! The smells always take me to another world! I have highlights and this does not make them fade at all. The conditioner helps lock in the shine of my hair and makes it perfect after it dries for an effortless silky hair day!
Natalia M.
Springfield , IL
I love this shampoo it is one of the the best. it leaves my hair conditioned and moisturized and also smelling very very nice. I really prefer using thise over any other shampoos out there. The size that it comes in is great as well and hopefully it will stay that way
Jessica S.
Best conditioner I've you in my 19 years of existence . Hands down smells amazing, keeps my hair from frizzing, and makes my hair feel so smooth. I had bought an OGX with Moroccan oil in it and it made my hair horrible. Definitely would purchase again and again. 💁🏻💁🏻
Lauren A.
Charlotte, NC
The really makes my hair feel soft! I don't use this conditioner every day, but every Sunday and I can really tell a difference after using it. My hair is wavy and dark blonde, and air think this really makes my hair feel healthier. Plus it smells great!
Nailah W.
Columbia, SC
This smell smelled really good. And it feels good too. Not the hard uncomfortable feeling that some conditioners leave you. It makes your hair feel soft and doesn't leave any soap suds behind. If you have dry hair like myself. Get this product
Julia E.
I tried this at my cousins house and it smells so good! I've only ever bought the pink one and I loved that one, but this one was also great! The shampoo kind of dries your hair, but once you add the conditioner it makes it silky smooth
Ashley T.
Canton, OH
Moroccan oil is my favorite hair product in the world, and when I found this conditioner (and its shampoo counterpart), I was ecstatic. It leaves my hair soft and shiny instead of coarse and frizzy. I cannot go without this stuff!
Anna D.
Grants Pass, OR
It smells amazing but it makes my hair really oily and heavy. It is affordable to most people. The scent does not last that long. It is perfectly safe for color related hair but I would not use it if you colored it the same day.
Tawnya C.
Canton, PA
I love the smell of this conditioner. I have fine blonde hair and it makes it feel silky. It is very affordable. I can get it at my local dollar store. It makes my hair feel light and smooth. I love herbal essence products but this one exceeded my expectations with the smell and how it makes my hair silky.
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Emily B.
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Angelia M.
Shelby, NC
Can you tell me if this product is sulfate free?
Minely A.
Rep dominicana
Para que sirve este producto?