BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Prime for Shine
Inspired by exotic argan oil, the fragrance of Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Conditioner conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market as intensive moisture conditions to nourish, restoring softness and shine.

• Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and mineral oil
  • Features Argan Oil essences
  • Restores hair’s radiance with lavish moisture
  • Tresses look healthy & hydrated
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced formula

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

• How does it compare to the other shampoos and conditioner...1 Answers
  • This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi...3 Answers
  • Does the smell last long?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bella E.
Denver, CO
If you want shiny healthy hair, this is for you! I have used this quite a bit because of leaves my hair not greasy but also hydrated and healthy. If you are considering it please check it out, because it's a great product!
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
Loving this conditioner. It smells really great and I also love how soft it makes my hair feel. I also like that it's convenient to use and also that it's not too expensive. I wish it was easier to find the shampoo to it.
Katie B.
Russellville, AL
This is my favorite herbal essence shampoo conditioner mix. This is the best smelling stuff! It makes my hair shine. I have fine hair and it can get oily at times and this works great with my hair type. Very satisfied!
Stephanie H.
Yonkers, NY
Although the product is affordable it does not do what it says it does. I do not see the shine like the commercials advertise. If anything i would say it is not good for someone with an oily scalp. I like the scent but i do not like the product itself.
Kaitlyn S.
This conditioner makes you feel like you are at a salon! The smell alone is phenomenal! It made my hair silky and smooth as well as fell overall healthy. The price is amazing - so affordable! You'll be satisfied!
Catherine W.
Kansas City, MO
This conditioner isn't one of my favorites but it's not horrible. I felt like it left my hair heavy and greasy even after rinsing thoroughly. It did make my hair a bit shinier, though, as it promises to in the name.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
Received this Conditioner in a VoxBox. The Smell was Amazing when I opened the Conditioner, very " Salon hair " smell! Had a bright blue tint to the Conditioner, which I havent seen but cool...I like different. I washed my hair at night and the Conditioner definitely left my Hair Soft but not Oily, which tends to happen to my hair with similiar conditioners. In the Am, My hair was still soft and shiny. The smell however was practically gone, which I didnt like at all. Hopefully if you use the Shampoo as well the smell would last longer cause the smell was a huge plus for me and a disappointment when it was no longer around. I would use again, especially would like to try with the shampoo.
Samantha B.
wiggins, MS
I love this stuff is very good on my hair it keeps it really soft I love it and it was very cheap I definitely recommend it to anyone and I will definitely be buying this again!!
morgan B.
McDonough, GA
Talk about the most amazing smell ever out of a conditioner, not even a conditioner just ever and it still smells that good after you've washed it out. It also makes my hair extremely smooth when i use this product but doesn't make it oily like most conditioners do. I love the shine it gives my hair also it's beautiful and I get so many compliments when I'm wearing this brand of conditioner. What more could you ask for? Amazing smell, amazingly smooth and not oily hair created. I'm so happy I found this and I recommend this brand and exact conditioner to be very specific.
Cassie F.
Chula vista, Ca
Okay sooooo, I'm a totally hair freak. I love shiney, silly, smooth hair! For the price you can not beat this, I've always been a fan oh Herbal Essences for their smell and because they have so many different products to suit your needs. I love this conditioner I've never used it before I haven't seen it in stores. I will try out the hair spray ASAP it says max hold I wonder what kind of fun hair style I can come up with! Thank you Influenster
Janna M.
Does the smell last long?
Melissa S.
How's this conditioner make your hair greasy as well as shiny?
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Is this good for damaged hair?
Emily B.
Saltillo, MS
This Shampoo is hard to find in the stores in Mississippi?? Is it difficult to find in other states?
Emilie P.
Reno, NV
I have pretty fine hair.. does this weigh your hair down a lot?